Quote from: david
maybe he taped that shit on there so good she couldnt get it off. and then all that tape obscured her vision she crashed into a school bus full of petrol tanks

Yeppers! Took Y'all's Advice And...(Read 1811 times)
Yeppers! Took Y'all's Advice And... on: August 20, 2009, 03:57:59 AM
turned off all the mess, even skype.

Y'all seem to need space, to think, and time (the 4th dimension).

i'd rather live right now, because the next moment could be the last.

i don't usually sleep, but i've been doing a LOT of it, lately.

Either that, or just passing out,

whatever.

That makes me feel lonesome, 'cuz most folks need sleep, and no matter WHICH forums i join,

folks have to go to sleep, and then i'm just there, monkeying around.

i TRY to pass out, but i've already drunk over a cup and 2/3 c. of RUM ~ Bacardi Gold, to be exact.

Why can't i just "Lay Me Down To Rest?"

The cats and the dog can't seem to get close enough to me, and more and more cats, skunks, and birds are showing up.

Animals are a precursor to epileptic "fits," as well as major meltdowns, and death.

They keep looking at me, loving me as best they can, and i think they feel some of what i feel.  They think i'll give up, give in, and lay me down to die.  If i go to bed?  ALL of 'em MUST be touching me.  In hopes that i'll touch them, i think.

Sasha?  Before i go, i want to meet you, and touch you ~ NOT your awesome boobage, just your face ~ your cheek and your hair, with my hands.

i don't think you could stand my lips, to tell you the truth.  And even then, on your cheek, your brow, and your ear.

Yeah.  i'm fucked up, but i still know what's real and what isn't.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 04:00:04 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Yeppers! Took Y'all's Advice And... Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 11:04:49 AM
turned off all the mess, even skype.

Y'all seem to need space, to think, and time (the 8th dimension).

No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Yeppers! Took Y'all's Advice And... Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 08:35:54 AM
wow, that movie has real actors in it
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Yeppers! Took Y'all's Advice And... Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 09:50:05 AM
and a rating from the UK