Quote from: homeless-joe
haha. even i knowe its for . wait, i dont understand

High Current Thoughts(Read 71210 times)
Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #120 on: October 25, 2009, 01:30:30 AM
Has anyone tried using them BOTH in a salad?  (Magic & Reg)

Wow.  Some of these buds are blowing me away, but it's sorta funny:  If i roll it, it's okay; however, if i bong it, it's WICKED!  My son says i don't know how to smoke a J.  Cripes.

brb

And, Hip?  More than 50% of the Herb in the US in brought in across the Texas border, so we get first pick and the lowest of prices, especially when one of the main stops on this side of the border is family of friends of distant family of a friend ...  It's Texican families.  Anyway, Cali HAS MedMJ, so i expect YOU're smoking only the best of the best ~ Enjoy, sister!  My time's coming!!!  (But i'll probably grow my own)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 02:37:37 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #121 on: October 30, 2009, 01:51:33 PM
say wha?

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #122 on: October 30, 2009, 08:33:54 PM
CHT:  Are Hip and i the only one's getting high around here?!?
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #123 on: October 30, 2009, 09:08:22 PM
I had a former roommate who would get all eitje-like when he was high. He would start digging through the depths of the internet discovering things and learning all there was to know about certain subjects. He did this with several mutual friends' livejournal accounts and whatever came before livejournal (I forget, myspace?). So in a way this guy was like a cross between eitje and bagman. He would be really thorough. He'd check graduation records of the person's high school to see who the friends were that were referenced, and he'd look up acronyms used. He'd really go all-out FBI on the targets of his investigations. Considering I lived with him, I'm 95% sure he did a little investigating of me too, but thankfully he never brought anything up about it. Because that was common. He'd often make weird observations later about details of the person's life from when they were in high school or something. It creeped a lot of people out. He had other weirdly anti-social quirks too. He was an interesting guy for sure. Completely OCD.

I think that going that far is a bit much. There's no need to profile a person before making an observation about them after all. But on the other hand, sometimes I think it wouldn't hurt people to at least read the thread they're posting in before getting indignant... S o m e t i m e s ...

EDIT: There's some cheating going on here obviously. Satori only implied he's high (on who knows what). Tru only discussed having been high. Eitje only discussed having been high (on shrooms instead of cannabis). And Krsna only discusses his intent to get high... I just wanted to keep it confined to this thread...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 09:29:28 PM by Doormouse »

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #124 on: October 30, 2009, 10:25:09 PM
Whereas I'm drunk almost every night and proud of it.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #125 on: October 30, 2009, 10:26:14 PM
That does it. I start drinking now. Meet you half-way, Zoom.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #126 on: October 30, 2009, 10:27:56 PM
You're about two hours late. Catch me if you can...

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #127 on: October 30, 2009, 10:46:50 PM
Hmm... I'll have to put the Heineken aside for the evening then and start into the stiffer beverages.
I can make that adjustment.

EDIT: Apologies. Next post will be in the drunk thread.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 10:47:27 PM by Doormouse »

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #128 on: October 31, 2009, 03:52:29 AM
HCT:  Thank FUCK I got some dank sticky icky to smoke tonight.  God DAMN I feel so much better.....high and listening to Electric Wizard :)
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #129 on: November 01, 2009, 05:25:18 AM
After drinking and passing out, then awaking to a headache and the shits, what's the best way to make it all better?....that's right, the sweet sweet dank...dark green, orange hairs, and shimmering with trichomes.....mmmmmmmmm. 
~

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #130 on: November 01, 2009, 11:16:58 AM
HCT:  Thank FUCK I got some dank sticky icky to smoke tonight.  God DAMN I feel so much better.....

You feel a lot better about sucking cock?

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #131 on: November 01, 2009, 12:22:46 PM
If I were forced to smoke pole, yeah drugs probably would improve the situation.
If I liked sucking dick then sure, a little weed would probably improve the situation.

What have we learned? Drugs make everything better.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #132 on: November 01, 2009, 12:53:49 PM
HCT:  Thank FUCK I got some dank sticky icky to smoke tonight.  God DAMN I feel so much better.....

You feel a lot better about sucking cock?

Hey Sasha, you and Danzig have something to talk about now.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #133 on: November 01, 2009, 01:36:40 PM
I don't wanna be Sasha's girl friend.
~

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #134 on: November 02, 2009, 08:33:29 AM
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 08:33:59 AM by (_)_)===D »
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #135 on: November 06, 2009, 08:40:02 PM
Has anyone tried using them BOTH in a salad?  (Magic & Reg)

Wow.  Some of these buds are blowing me away, but it's sorta funny:  If i roll it, it's okay; however, if i bong it, it's WICKED!  My son says i don't know how to smoke a J.  Cripes.

brb

And, Hip?  More than 50% of the Herb in the US in brought in across the Texas border, so we get first pick and the lowest of prices, especially when one of the main stops on this side of the border is family of friends of distant family of a friend ...  It's Texican families.  Anyway, Cali HAS MedMJ, so i expect YOU're smoking only the best of the best ~ Enjoy, sister!  My time's coming!!!  (But i'll probably grow my own)

More than 100% of the best bud around here is grown locally. Hip has nothing to do with Cali. And please forgive me but I was wondering about something. How does someone who goes to church every week and defines oneself as a devout christian also endorse the natural world?
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #136 on: November 06, 2009, 09:25:53 PM
My downstairs neighbor goes to church every weekend, and considers herself a devout Christian, but I smell her weed with jealously nearly every night.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #137 on: November 06, 2009, 11:27:13 PM
"Don't do drugs" is nowhere in the 10 commandments.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #138 on: November 07, 2009, 12:26:42 AM
Thank god because I think the brownies I just ate were looooaded.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #139 on: November 07, 2009, 02:41:02 PM
More than 100% of the best bud around here is grown locally. Hip has nothing to do with Cali. And please forgive me but I was wondering about something. How does someone who goes to church every week and defines oneself as a devout christian also endorse the natural world?

A)  Best Bud ~ yes.  Reg's?  Comes in from down south;

B)  Yeah, i keep confusing her attitude with her location (so cal, all the way);

C)  God created everything upon the earth for US ~ to use, to enjoy, whatever.  EVERYTHING ~ including "natural" drugs, that need no chemical processing to be usable.

When i speak of "nature," it's synonymous (in my mind) with God ~ He created it all and He controls it all.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #140 on: November 07, 2009, 03:09:41 PM
C)  God created everything upon the earth for US ~ to use, to enjoy, whatever.  EVERYTHING ~ including "natural" drugs, that need no chemical processing to be usable.

Isn't burning a chemical process?
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #141 on: November 07, 2009, 05:23:10 PM
people were smoking bowls long before plastic butter was invented.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #142 on: November 07, 2009, 05:38:29 PM
Conflation of "manmade" with "unnatural" is a completely anthropocentric viewpoint.
The fact is manmade things are natural in the same sense that anything made by anything is natural.
Bees make honey and we call that a natural food.
Humans make beer, so why isn't that a natural food?

The only difference between "natural drugs" like pot and mushrooms and the rest of the "chemical drugs" is that the natural drugs are delivering the same toxic chemicals to your body via a plant/fungus medium. "Natural drugs" are simply more dilute and unrefined versions of the "chemical drugs."

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #143 on: November 07, 2009, 10:54:05 PM
Yeah, yeah, i used the old "EVERYthing is 'natural,' if it can be broken down into elements found on earth" argument, myself,

and, to a certain extent, that's true;

however, 'natural,' as defined by the dictionary, is:

10 a :  growing without human care; also : not cultivated <natural prairie unbroken by the plow>
   b : existing in or produced by nature : not artificial <natural turf> <natural curiosities>

i like to garden, and when you can grow something, have it throw true (the fertilized seeds growing the same plant, same colors, etc.), along with no genetic tampering/hybridization, it's considered an Heirloom Seed ~ old-fashioned plants, just like Great-Great-Grandma grew from seeds she gathered in the fields.  No "enhancements" ~ just trying to keep certain strains pure and helping them with optimum growing conditions.  Also, using naturally occurring pesticides (i.e. frogs, spiders, lizards, Neem) keepsthe product natural.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #144 on: December 03, 2009, 12:55:43 PM
LSD is unnatural, but of all the chemical highs it is one of the most spiritual and least harmful of all the psychoactives.
Which reminds me I think I posted this on another thread but, researchers are now pretty convinced that the so called "manna from heaven" all the Hebrew priests praised was in fact psilocybin mushrooms.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #145 on: December 03, 2009, 02:19:18 PM
Are these "researchers" baked 11th graders?
OK Yes, I respect Terrence McKenna a bit more than that, but I hope he was just drawing comparisons and not making declarations of fact.
Biblical manna was intended to sustain the jews on their passage through the desert. The dietary value of psilocybes is negligent.
Then there's also the fact that Psilocybe mushrooms don't grow anywhere near the promised land.

Also I disagree that LSD is unnatural. Is ergot unnatural? When people talk about things being "natural" they mean "relatively unrefined". But relative to what? It's just a line-drawing game practiced by hippies. I give it a frown of disapproval.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #146 on: December 03, 2009, 03:10:27 PM
Meh. I've crossed a desert on shrooms. Hell I've crossed a desert FOR shrooms...

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #147 on: December 03, 2009, 03:22:34 PM
Ergot contains no LSD, it contains Ergotamine which can be used to synthesize Lysergic acid which can be used as a precursor to the formulation of LSD but LSD proper is not a naturally occurring substance.

>>biblical manna was intended to sustain the jews on their passage through the desert.<<

Yeah well what else were they going to say? The account of exodus is entirely fictional anyway. There were few to no slaves in ancient Egypt.

"Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will vain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, whether they will walk in my law or no (16:4). And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground (16: 14). And when the children of Israel saw if, they said one to another It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat."

Well perhaps it wasn't intended to sustain them as much as shut their whining the fuck up. Hahahahaha

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #148 on: December 03, 2009, 03:58:19 PM
On the first part of the journey
I was looking at all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
And the sky with no clouds
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
But the air was full of sound

After two days in the desert sun
My skin began to turn red
After three days in the desert fun
I was looking at a river bed
And the story it told of a river that flowed
Made me sad to think it was dead

After nine days I let the horse run free
'Cause the desert had turned to sea
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
there was sand and hills and rings
The ocean is a desert with it's life underground
And a perfect disguise above
Under the cities lies a heart made of ground
But the humans will give no love

You see I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #149 on: December 03, 2009, 04:12:02 PM
Sorry but this manna = Psilocybin theory is a joke. Come on. He'd have had to import them from India. What's the idea, that God used his powers to make them grow in the desert? And why no discussion of the heady effects of the manna/psilocybin? The whole thing is unrealistic. Try the "Soma = A. muscaria" line. It's much more palatable.

The natural versus manmade distinction is usually something hippies like to use to explain why they don't do "heavy" drugs (except mushrooms if you consider them heavy). It's an arbitrary distinction to make. Poison is poison and the Gaia-worshiper theory that "natural drugs" are somehow cleaner, more pure, or less harmful is pathetic.