Quote from: FAH-Q
"Based on a recipe from about 1700." About 1700. Like, you know, roughly 1700. Give or take. A hundred or two years. Or more, maybe. Actually, to be honest, we just mixed up some shit that we think might taste like you might think mead should taste, maybe? Anyway. Drink this shit.

High Current Thoughts(Read 70440 times)
Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #60 on: October 11, 2009, 08:29:38 PM
But they were still living for their next fix so they were still LOSERS.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #61 on: October 11, 2009, 10:05:21 PM
But they were still living for their next fix so they were still LOSERS.

former?
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #62 on: October 12, 2009, 03:42:06 AM
Yeah getting addicted to heroin is dumber than drinking cough syrup and pill-popping for fun every once in a while. The critical distinction is that the heroin addict is a slave while the syrup-chugger just has a neck-beard.

Unless you're a heroin-baby or you somehow managed to miss out on the years and years of warnings society loves to issue about how letting yourself get addicted to heroin will ruin your life, the fact remains that the heroin addict gets himself addicted to heroin. That's pretty fucking dumb.
I'm all for people having rare and exceptional experiences, but when you return to them for a second, third, etc time you're starting down the self-indulgent path to addiction of your own accord, and you have nobody to thank for the results but yourself.

If it was a question of "Which is stupider: getting addicted to heroin or getting addicted to Robitussin?" then you'd have to look at the consequences of the addictions. Possibly there are stupider things to addict oneself to than heroin, but the point is that addiction to anything is a stupidity. It's self-induced slavery worthy of little pity.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #63 on: October 12, 2009, 09:37:25 AM
Yeah getting addicted to heroin is dumber than drinking cough syrup and pill-popping for fun every once in a while.

1)  You plainly don't follow Danzig on twitter, otherwise you'd not put "once in a while".
2)  This isn't a relative scale.  13's question was about above-the-line/below-the-line objectivity.

Unless, of course, you're claiming that Danzig's drug usage is "once in a while", not an addiction, and that he's not a loser (and, in fact, a WINNER).

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #64 on: October 12, 2009, 12:05:17 PM
I don't follow Danzig's drug-life closely. It seems you're suggesting he's addicted to drinking cough syrup. If so, I don't think his argument can be read without a trace of irony. It's not a bad argument, though, despite the possible shortcomings of the arguer. And the counterargument that there are chic-er drugs to addict oneself to is not so much a substantive disagreement as a complete missing of the point.

Possibly there are stupider things to addict oneself to than heroin, but the point is that addiction to anything is a stupidity. It's self-induced slavery worthy of little pity.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #65 on: October 12, 2009, 12:09:30 PM
I've said this before but it bears repeating: I have friends who when I ask how they are doing respond, "I smoke crack a few times a week, but at least it's not heroin..."

Hence I don't stay connected enough with them to know how they are doing. I don't need that kind of human waste in my life.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #66 on: October 13, 2009, 12:52:21 AM
Cigarettes kill people more often than heroin does.... just because they are legal doesn't make it any better.  Just like how cough syrup being legal doesn't make it any less retarded to get addicted to.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #67 on: October 13, 2009, 01:10:55 AM
Fuck a bunch of winner/loser crap ~

Has the Danzig harmed himself?  Brain damage, perhaps?  Physical damage?

Does he know what to do in the event of an OD?

How old is he?  Hmmm...  My last "experimentation" with drugs, and mixtures, happened when i was about 30.

But, well, here's the question:

Why are y'all so down on him about it?

You're worried about him?  TELL him, then ~ don't try to hurt his feelings, 'cuz you DO.

<~ STFU'ing
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #68 on: October 13, 2009, 01:24:25 AM
How can we hurt YOUR feelings?

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #69 on: October 13, 2009, 01:32:17 AM
Act like you have to hate me,

just 'cuz i exist.

That hurts, a pretty lot.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #70 on: October 13, 2009, 01:43:36 AM
You're overgeneralizing, fyre.
Not everybody was being down on Danzig.
In fact some people were defending his arguments if I remember correctly...

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #71 on: October 13, 2009, 01:47:00 AM
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #72 on: October 13, 2009, 01:48:33 AM
just 'cuz i exist,
Act like you have to hate me.
That hurts, quite a lot.

you almost typed a haiku!  well done!

i don't have to hate you, and i don't hate you.

so, nyah!

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #73 on: October 13, 2009, 03:42:09 AM
We act like we have to hate you because you ramble on and on. Then you put "stfuing" after the whole rant, making it plausible in your mind that saying the whole rant made sense to everyone and was vital to the conversation.  It's fucking ANNOYING. 

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #74 on: October 13, 2009, 08:09:47 AM
I don't hate Dylan. It's called tough love.

OTOH, he tears into most people like an angry emo 13 year old but if you throw his faults back in his face he cries like an angry emo 13 year old. So it is what it is.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #75 on: October 13, 2009, 06:34:55 PM
Jesus christ people, stop talking about me!  I don't even wanna be in this thread right now.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #76 on: October 13, 2009, 06:42:38 PM
So quit reading it, Harry Nilsson.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #77 on: October 13, 2009, 06:58:55 PM
Yeah we're not actually talking about you anymore, dude.
We're talking about talking about you. You dig?

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #78 on: October 13, 2009, 08:36:03 PM
I'd rather you talk about talking about me.
~

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #79 on: October 13, 2009, 11:52:41 PM

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #80 on: October 14, 2009, 12:57:53 AM
Hahaha, me likey pic.
~

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #81 on: October 14, 2009, 01:22:28 AM

HCT: that shit cracked me the fuck up
also, just downloaded some good songs
also, the combination of the yardie and zona I just got has me very pleasantly high

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #82 on: October 14, 2009, 09:51:15 PM
I just tried a vaporizer for the first time, and I fucking LOVE it.  I'm uber fucking baked.
~

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #83 on: October 14, 2009, 10:01:29 PM
They're awesome, eh? I got one when we were in Cali this summer.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #84 on: October 14, 2009, 10:29:41 PM
This is the one I used:
~

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #85 on: October 14, 2009, 10:51:17 PM
it's good that it tells you that one on the right is yellow. I wonder what the other colours are
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #86 on: October 14, 2009, 11:13:08 PM
Hahaha, didn't notice that.  That's pretty retarded.
~

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #87 on: October 15, 2009, 01:33:08 AM
I will never hit a vaporizer again!  The last time I did I ended up climbing over a barbed wire fence naked.  It was opium in the vaporizer and I didn't even know you could do that or why someone wouldn't tell me that!

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #88 on: October 15, 2009, 01:34:30 AM
Hmmm.....that would have been interesting to have witnessed.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 01:34:42 AM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #89 on: October 15, 2009, 02:04:46 AM
I will never hit a vaporizer again!  The last time I did I ended up climbing over a barbed wire fence naked.  It was opium in the vaporizer and I didn't even know you could do that or why someone wouldn't tell me that!

maybe to see you climb over a barbed wire fence naked.