Quote from: Doormouse
Yeah we're not actually talking about you anymore, dude.
We're talking about talking about  you. You dig?

High Current Thoughts(Read 70509 times)
Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #90 on: October 15, 2009, 02:29:06 AM
Video plz?

it's good that it tells you that one on the right is yellow. I wonder what the other colours are

Hahahaha!

combination of the yardie and zona

Man, I hope I'll have both of these if/when whichever of you (who smoke weed) get the fuck down here! It's awesome!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #91 on: October 16, 2009, 01:47:12 AM
Made brownies tonight.

Ate brownies tonight.

Starting to feel brownies.

Sweet.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #92 on: October 16, 2009, 03:25:38 PM
I never tried pot food.

I'm gonna have to change that.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #93 on: October 16, 2009, 04:49:08 PM
It's interestingly different from smoking. I highly recommend it.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #94 on: October 16, 2009, 09:57:39 PM
We act like we have to hate you because you ramble on and on. Then you put "stfuing" after the whole rant, making it plausible in your mind that saying the whole rant made sense to everyone and was vital to the conversation.  It's fucking ANNOYING. 

Yeah, i understand ~ but if i'm never going to say anything, why would i be a member?

My life fucking SUX right now, and if that annoys any and/or everyone,

tough shit.

i'll try to keep the rants to a minimum.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #95 on: October 17, 2009, 01:53:14 AM
attn: fyrenza

if what you want is to fit in at loaded-gun.com, you should really start telling us to "stfu" (but please type it out instead of abbreviating). once you actually stop caring what anyone here thinks of you, you've made it (even if we still make fun of you, at least you can finally stop giving a fuck if we do). that's the real turning point.

re: eating pot vs. smoking pot

such a different high, in my experience. my first time: on the beach on a hot sunny day surrounded by 20-30 friends. i inhaled three absolutely delicious thc flavored chocolate chip cookies. within 20 minutes or so i was curled up under a beach umbrella, emotionally ready to take a paranoid stoner nap with a friend who was in the same boat as i was. we took about two hours of half-nap/half-stoner-coma downtime under the umbrella to soothe the pure and unadulterated paranoid stoniness that accompanies chomping on a serious amount of weed for the first time in the hot hot sun at 11am on a sunday. i was supposed to waitress that evening, my shift starting at 4pm. around 3:55 i called a co-worker pal and explained, saying i was still freaking out about going in to work (which i was) and she had to work for me. she did. a few years later she fucked me on a ton of rent, smashed a bunch of windows in my apartment, and took off to vermont, never to be heard from again. payback is a bitch.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #96 on: October 17, 2009, 02:12:46 AM
We need to rape barn that bitch.  She's ruining all kinds of threads on this board.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #97 on: October 17, 2009, 02:33:44 AM
I neither endorse nor scoff at the idea, but I will say that I have access to a barn in Vermont.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #98 on: October 18, 2009, 01:32:35 AM
We need to rape barn that bitch.  She's ruining all kinds of threads on this board.

I neither endorse nor scoff at the idea, but I will say that I have access to a barn in Vermont.

In my own defense,

(AND assuming that y'all were referring to me),

i have access to at least 50 barns,

making me the Queen of the Rape Barn Tour of Farms.

(YEAH!  Put THAT in your pipes and smoke it!  )
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #99 on: October 18, 2009, 01:42:10 AM
Hah, I lost track of the beginning of hip's post and figured libertine was talking about hip's co-worker.
In retrospect libertine was probably talking about the first half of the post and I was probably too drunk to be posting commentary.

Anyway, carry on.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #100 on: October 21, 2009, 08:55:37 PM
HCT:  O_O   <----tweakin'
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #101 on: October 22, 2009, 04:58:02 AM

The shit has such a distinctive flavor that you really have to like it, otherwise it's not going to be a good evening if ya know what I mean.

Like I mentioned on another thread I can eat anything but even for me sometimes the taste of power pot bakeries gets a little over the top.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 05:22:04 AM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #102 on: October 22, 2009, 01:32:04 PM
CHT:  Knife Hits -vs- Bonganika ?  Or should i redesign my homemade vap ?
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #103 on: October 23, 2009, 03:23:01 AM
Chase that dragon old lady.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #104 on: October 23, 2009, 03:29:22 AM
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #105 on: October 23, 2009, 06:06:37 AM
Is that  what Punk/Metal sounds like, these days?  i likeee.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 06:07:06 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #106 on: October 23, 2009, 06:18:32 AM
No. That's Pub Rock.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #107 on: October 23, 2009, 06:48:07 AM
i haven't been drinking any coffee for about the past 2 weeks, nor any tea, so this morning (0245), Little Dog and i walked to the store to get some fresh bread for Dear's lunch, and i smell the coffee, and i am THERE.

Also, i found some of my Constant Comment tea, and i still had some raw Orange Blossom honey to go in it ~ super de-lish!

So Now, i'm frickin' bouncing off the walls!

wEnder how many of those xanax i have left?

Thanx, Banal ~ i can't really keep up with all the new genres
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 06:50:26 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #108 on: October 24, 2009, 11:42:27 AM
New?

The shit has such a distinctive flavor that you really have to like it, otherwise it's not going to be a good evening if ya know what I mean.

Like I mentioned on another thread I can eat anything but even for me sometimes the taste of power pot bakeries gets a little over the top.

There are ways around this. You can make weed butter, which extracts the THC without having to have bits of actual weed in whatever you're cooking. Or you can do what we did for those brownies, which is use a coffee grinder and make weed powder to add to the brownie mix. They came out delicious, and honestly we could have had some fun giving them to people as regular brownies, if we were so inclined (and wanted to waste our precious brownies on such a malicious prank) cuz you couldn't tell at all that there was anything different about them.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #109 on: October 24, 2009, 12:58:50 PM
I actually don't mind the way raw weed tastes. I ate a bunch this summer because I found a bunch that had gone so dry the only moisture left was in the resin. It's a bit hard to swallow down if you take too much - it's kind of fibrous and tends to wad itself nastily. I had to go it quid-style a few times and then find something to eat before I could swallow it down.
Same thing goes for mushrooms: I actually don't mind how they taste. People had warned me that they tasted like asshole, but they're not so bad. In fact, I credit them with getting me to like actual edible mushrooms. I hadn't even given them a fair shot before shrooming. They're now one of my favorite foods.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #110 on: October 24, 2009, 01:33:09 PM
I have to choke shrooms down with chocolate or whatever, I hate mushrooms so much.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #111 on: October 24, 2009, 03:05:24 PM
I have to choke shrooms down with chocolate or whatever, I hate mushrooms so much.

I normally vomit black bile about 4 hours after eating shrooms.  This is not my idea of a good time.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #112 on: October 24, 2009, 03:20:13 PM
Either it's all in your head or you guys must be getting some noxious strains where you live. I've never even felt nauseous.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #113 on: October 24, 2009, 03:39:12 PM
Either it's all in your head or you guys must be getting some noxious strains where you live. I've never even felt nauseous.

I don't feel nauseous.  It just comes up, all of a sudden.

Pretty gross, really.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #114 on: October 24, 2009, 07:26:28 PM
Yeah, and I don't get nauseous once I've eaten them, I just don't much like the act of eating them. But it's worth it.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #115 on: October 25, 2009, 12:48:21 AM
Yeah they're not as good as real mushrooms, but they're no big deal to me for some reason. I think I just built it up in my head as the worst thing imaginable and then the reality of the situation was that they weren't really that bad.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #116 on: October 25, 2009, 01:15:06 AM
HCT:  What if there are only 144,000 "real" people out there, and this is a computer test of Tru's Social Experiment that we're in?

Next HCT:  Where the HELL did i put that bong?
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #117 on: October 25, 2009, 01:16:47 AM
Shrooms = WAY > lame-o mushrooms.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #118 on: October 25, 2009, 01:18:21 AM
I meant taste-wise.

Re: High Current Thoughts Reply #119 on: October 25, 2009, 01:28:59 AM
Ditto. That's just not all I meant.