Quote from: 13chemicals
I do not look like that robot.  You look like the Monopoly man if I look like the sex robot, Thrash.

Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back)(Read 22850 times)
We have locked some old user names so they cannot be used by anyone else.
Danzig, however is fucked, and it appears cannot be retrieved. Sorry.

If you want to use these names again, let us know (and we'll work to get them to you).

Love Mosh.

Basically, we believe that your name was your "property" here before, and we'll do our best to restore the old chaos ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 12:11:26 AM
We should have something like a wake or memorial service for the danzig name  :'(
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 12:14:09 AM
I thought about it in passing for 2 seconds. There
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 12:15:26 AM
I thought about it in passing for 2 seconds. There

Thank you underclass.
~

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 12:25:42 AM
These are the list of names we have set to being reserved:

HitlerJesus
Hitler Jesus
Fuse
MaddHatts
Danzig
BurnAmerica
agreen
RadioEthopia
Animaculine
Fred
Fred Hampton
Lee Harvey
Ruthless1
BigHombre
anarchy_yes
CAPX2000
Firebitch
CommunistTwat
Lucky
Chilucky
Fatt
Mean Bastard

If you want your name back, we'll unreserve it.

Danzig is the only one we know that we cant do anything with at this stage.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 01:13:27 AM
I miss Goldie  :(

It really fucking sucks when you have no idea where someone went.
~

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 02:06:49 AM
I'll hit the SQL in the next day or two and hard-code the "danzig" name to fruition ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 02:32:56 AM
I'll hit the SQL in the next day or two and hard-code the "danzig" name to fruition ...

I don't know exactly what that means, but that's cool.
~

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 02:35:37 AM
IOW: I know PHP and SQL and will solve it in code instead of through the interface(s) here ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 02:53:57 AM
OK I'm just glad you're smart at code cuz you're talking gibberish to me.
~

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 03:03:21 AM
Bottom Line: I'll sort it out ...
Read nothing else ...

Heh ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 08:18:42 AM
Ruthless1

?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 09:22:03 AM
Dum dee dum
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 09:25:49 PM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 09:25:42 AM
Which one SeanSucks or Narco?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 09:47:34 AM
Wouldn't it make more sense to have that one permanently reserved, if we want to avoid the person altogether?
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 09:49:40 AM
No, its more funny this way.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 11:03:22 AM
Why don't you just delete the Danzig name (through SQL of course) and then re-create it?
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 11:05:01 AM
ssssh, they're engineers

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 04:52:00 PM
I'm not.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 08:26:12 PM
You engineer us socially Ian. It's the subtlest kind of engineering of all. We start out talking about something harmless like run-down old hay-sheds and the next thing we know we're talking about rape barns. Social engineering at its finest.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 09:41:42 PM
ssssh, they're engineers

Your mom's an engineer.

...and Thrash won't let me near the database.  :(
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 09:42:04 PM by eitje »

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 09:44:19 PM
Me neither

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 09:47:20 PM
Why don't you just delete the Danzig name (through SQL of course) and then re-create it?

WHY DON'T YOU JUST PUT THAT COCK BACK IN YOUR MOUTH AND GET BACK TO EARNING YOUR RENT.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 09:48:49 PM
Feisty!

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 09:58:37 PM
You hardware schmucks will never understand software, will you?
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 11:28:20 PM
it's my one lament

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 11:29:30 PM
it's my one lament

Second to the athletic lady from your past.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #27 on: March 09, 2009, 11:33:44 PM
yes, two laments

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 12:35:46 AM
ssssh, they're engineers
...and Thrash won't let me near the database.  :(

I told you I wanted a go at it first ...
I never said I'd never let you near it ...

Shit, the last site stayed up (after crashes) because of you ...
... I fully acknowledge that, and thank you for it
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #29 on: March 10, 2009, 09:49:19 AM
So if you guys need help with anything I'll be happy to assist.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #30 on: March 10, 2009, 09:50:49 AM
Hmm...  I don't remember that!

Okay, well, I guess I'm still waiting on you.  :)

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 05:36:27 PM
That makes two of us ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 07:49:54 AM
ypop maoma

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 10:34:53 AM

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #34 on: March 14, 2009, 04:11:11 PM
I'm laughing so hard right now ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 08:26:45 PM
ypop maoma
your mama!

Oh, I dont even have any recollection of that...

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #36 on: March 14, 2009, 09:08:40 PM
I'm laughing so hard right now ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #37 on: May 29, 2009, 07:46:50 PM
Bump, for those that I see are returning as of late ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #38 on: May 29, 2009, 07:48:13 PM
Like who? Oh wait, MutantStar.....but Mosh baleeted her.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 07:48:34 PM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #39 on: May 29, 2009, 08:54:54 PM
I don't think I can get my name back.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #40 on: May 29, 2009, 09:20:58 PM
Mine is the only one fucked to all hell.  What's the deal with that?  Well I didn't like being named after this guy anyways:
~

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #41 on: August 10, 2009, 08:22:48 PM
I miss Goldie  :(

It really fucking sucks when you have no idea where someone went.

Aw. so sweet. Out of everyone i use to talk to you were one out of 3 that i actually cared that i stopped talking to.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #42 on: August 10, 2009, 08:39:10 PM
I feel totally honored that my name was reserved.. but why the fuck didn't i have a space in between the two words?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 08:39:35 PM by communist twat »

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #43 on: August 10, 2009, 08:47:55 PM
Oh bitch bitch bitch... ::)
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #44 on: August 10, 2009, 08:54:02 PM
Oh no.. I meant Why didn't i type a space in my name then? .. but I'm thinking maybe the board didn't allow it or something?

Anyways! when did AS kick the bucket?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #45 on: August 10, 2009, 09:08:52 PM
Late summer '00 (ish). Then everyone took refuge on various EzBoards for a while, then L-G was born in Feb '01.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #46 on: August 10, 2009, 09:14:23 PM
Damn.. It's been around for that long and i've only just now found it? Fuuuuuuck.

and to think of all the lawls i have missed during that time.  :-\

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #47 on: August 10, 2009, 09:17:16 PM
No it was gone for about 4 years and just came back maybe 7 months ago?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #48 on: August 10, 2009, 09:31:37 PM
I thought about buying the anti-social domain a long time ago... but maybe i thought it was net not com? ...cause before finding this place i checked to see if it was available and it was registered to someone in pa and the date was 97-2012

The current messageboard i've been posting on for the last 4 years is shutting down.. so... i'll most likely move here.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #49 on: August 10, 2009, 09:47:30 PM

Was it really down for that long? I would've said 2 years... but I may well be wrong.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #50 on: August 10, 2009, 09:58:40 PM
LG? I think LG was only down since 2007ish - cause i remember moving over to TsI then

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #51 on: August 10, 2009, 10:00:54 PM
That's what I was thinking.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #52 on: August 10, 2009, 10:41:12 PM
if you add up all the down time, its like 4 years

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #53 on: August 11, 2009, 03:24:24 AM
That also makes sense.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #54 on: August 11, 2009, 01:44:51 PM
Don't y'all exchange E addys?  i still have one from when i first ever got online, that still receives mail from anyone that remembers/has my s/n from back then.  The only thing is, you have to visit the name at least once per month, in order to keep it active.  i do it, on the 1st, to check mail.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #55 on: August 11, 2009, 07:20:53 PM
When I feed my dogs, I like to give them their food in order of slowest-eater to fastest-eater, to make sure that the two bigger and faster ones don't end up eating theirs first and then bothering the smaller, slower eaters.

Also, about twice a month I clean the screens on the A/C unit in my bedroom.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #56 on: August 11, 2009, 07:22:54 PM
When I feed my dogs, I like to give them their food in order of slowest-eater to fastest-eater, to make sure that the two bigger and faster ones don't end up eating theirs first and then bothering the smaller, slower eaters.

How many dogs do you have?

I have a Boston terrier and he's the shit. If i could i'd have a house full of flat faced pups!

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #57 on: August 11, 2009, 07:39:00 PM
Five of 'em, all mutts. Tomboy, Mojo, Rocco, Mya, and Lemmy, oldest to youngest.

Boston Terriers are cool - what's yours called?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #58 on: August 11, 2009, 07:53:15 PM
Five of 'em, all mutts. Tomboy, Mojo, Rocco, Mya, and Lemmy, oldest to youngest.

Hilder has 5 dogs, too!  i just have one, but no pix on this computer, yet.  She's a Rat Terrier, adopted from the pound, stolen from the adoptive parent (who kept leaving town, AND leaving no dog food, nor money for dog food) into our happy little famBilly.  i'll get Dear to E me a pic, and post it up once i get it.

Presenting ~>  Little Dog

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 09:00:52 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #59 on: August 11, 2009, 07:59:12 PM

Iggy

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #60 on: August 11, 2009, 08:14:49 PM
This esplains much, Dave...

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #61 on: August 11, 2009, 08:49:22 PM
Hahahahahaha!

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #62 on: August 12, 2009, 01:44:31 AM

You're welcome ...
Actually, thank Baggie for grabbing the domain name, and thank him AGAIN for transferring it over to me ...
He knows how I run things, and I consider this a BIG gift from a "stranger"; I'm honored to have it and run this place ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #63 on: August 12, 2009, 09:18:33 PM
And I'll buy you many drinks in October.

Just as soon as you locate and document all the bars in Jax that have Guinness on tap.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #64 on: August 12, 2009, 10:17:45 PM
Speaking of October, I'll be in JAX 6th -10th October

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #65 on: August 13, 2009, 02:26:06 AM
Thrash will be there right through to November

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #66 on: August 13, 2009, 05:14:57 AM
hahahaha

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #67 on: August 13, 2009, 09:17:04 AM
Speaking of October, I'll be in JAX 6th -10th October

And so will I.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #68 on: August 15, 2009, 05:26:56 PM
W3rd!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #69 on: November 04, 2009, 02:31:31 AM
Late summer '00 (ish). Then everyone took refuge on various EzBoards for a while, then L-G was born in Feb '01.

suuuuunuvva biiiitch....  that explains it then!!!!!!!  I was in fucking army basic training when A-S went down!  No wonder I couldn't find the f--kin place!!

And yeah, i dimly remember commie twat (*love* that name btw!!!) from then too
(from bash.org) <Twig> I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #70 on: November 05, 2009, 10:11:12 PM
So you were never there?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #71 on: November 06, 2009, 12:34:33 AM
Yeah I was there.. something like may 1998 to early 2000.  I remember the moderate panic when it was announced the forums were coming down till they could get more money or something
(from bash.org) <Twig> I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #72 on: November 06, 2009, 12:41:49 AM
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #73 on: November 06, 2009, 12:45:25 AM
iiiiif.....  this a 2nd version of L-G, then yeah, I was never on L-G v1.0

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #74 on: November 06, 2009, 07:00:17 AM
Isn't it a third? I can't keep track.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #75 on: November 06, 2009, 08:50:53 AM
Who wants the bloatware line ?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #76 on: November 06, 2009, 10:39:45 PM
ok, then to sum up I've *never* been on l-g before.  I *was* on a-s a long-ass time ago.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #77 on: November 06, 2009, 11:41:03 PM
Prove it.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #78 on: November 07, 2009, 06:44:00 AM
fak.  let's see if wayback machine preserved any of the forums...

edit:  this is as far in as I could get.

http://web.archive.org/web/19990208223725/anti-social.com/boards/Ultimate.cgi

even if I could get to the old board, it's a different name than the one I use now so it would be pointless to point it out.  I should note, though, that the old board is the only reason I knew of *this* board.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 06:49:57 AM by Maxillius »

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #79 on: November 07, 2009, 06:56:15 AM
Pointless ?

May '98 to '00 ...

~sigh. I was hoping for better. I really really was.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #80 on: November 07, 2009, 07:15:54 AM
How so?  It was some fun times, but I was a chicken shit then and thought everything anyone said on here was serious so whenever I would post it would be defending the chicks, so I'd always look like a tool.

If anyone else backed up the forums, I was USSAlliance.  Or NCC13443.  Damn my shitty memory.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #81 on: November 07, 2009, 07:31:34 AM
You want me to believe a Treker would forget what name they used ?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #82 on: November 07, 2009, 11:14:03 PM
yes.  my memory sucks.  :P

Imagine if you will a computer with motherboard by ASUS, RAM by Kingston, hard disk by Fisher Price.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #83 on: November 08, 2009, 02:15:58 PM
"You have just entered the Twilight Zone!"
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #84 on: November 09, 2009, 12:17:03 AM
indeed.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #85 on: November 09, 2009, 12:24:24 AM
I vaguely remember being banned from a star trek board.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #86 on: November 09, 2009, 12:41:32 AM
Threatening to inseminate Tribbles with emp's cum will do that.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #87 on: November 09, 2009, 12:46:03 AM
Imagine if you will a computer with motherboard by ASUS, RAM by Kingston, hard disk by Fisher Price.

Hey, word of advice:  this is pretty much the only computer thread in the whole board.

I understood you, but almost everyone else started thinking about nachos (or penises, in Danzig's case).

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #88 on: November 09, 2009, 07:09:56 AM
Not working in the business does not make us retarded. You know from experience that I am the least computer capable member on this board and I understood what he said and what he meant. Perfectly.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #89 on: November 09, 2009, 07:26:19 AM
underclass was thinking about nachos

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #90 on: November 09, 2009, 09:55:47 AM

Hey, word of advice:  this is pretty much the only computer thread in the whole board.

I understood you, but almost everyone else started thinking about nachos (or penises, in Danzig's case).

Wow.  Do i sense an attitude of arrogance?  'Cuz FYI?  i understood it, and i would probably be most likely to be voted MOST Totally Out Of Touch-ed-ness member of L=G.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #91 on: November 09, 2009, 09:59:30 AM
Not working in the business does not make us retarded. You know from experience that I am the least computer capable member on this board and I understood what he said and what he meant. Perfectly.

With all of that said, you didn't clarify whether or not you were thinking about nachos.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #92 on: November 09, 2009, 10:00:10 AM
Wow.  Do i sense an attitude of arrogance?  'Cuz FYI?  i understood it, and i would probably be most likely to be voted MOST Totally Out Of Touch-ed-ness member of L=G.

You're a delusional old lady.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #93 on: November 09, 2009, 10:14:59 AM
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #94 on: November 09, 2009, 10:28:19 AM
I understood it in a general way, but I must confess I was also thinking about delicious nachos.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #95 on: November 09, 2009, 10:28:57 AM
You're a delusional old lady.

Am i DElusional?

Or ILlusional?

And, anyway, i don't FEEL ood.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:34:58 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #96 on: November 09, 2009, 10:33:53 AM
WTF is Up with Nachos???

Get tortilla chips.

Get "Rat" Cheese ~ Wisconsin Longhorn Mild Cheddar.

Get jalapenos, cut however you like 'em ~ slivered, rounds, chunks, or even NO peppers, just Pace's Thick Picante Sauce.

You got yourself some AWESOME (and, i might add, AUTHENTIC) Nachos.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #97 on: November 09, 2009, 10:39:34 AM
Max:  Now a few people read about nachos, and started thinking about sex.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:52:59 AM by taiko »

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #98 on: November 09, 2009, 12:33:31 PM

i believe it is my turn to tell you how I understood and you're wrong - i read it, understood it, and lol'd.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #99 on: November 09, 2009, 02:28:02 PM
Google and wiki can help with those gaps in understanding  ;D

Hell I don't pretend to understand what voltages do what and where shit goes and just what the fuck overclocking does so I'm one of the ones that thinks about other things in the middle of a weird explanation.

What can I say, my brain runs Macintosh System 7.5. 

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #100 on: November 09, 2009, 04:14:07 PM
Standing at our Samhain fire on the beach, something got in my head. Not a thought, but a bug. Now after surviving the hamthrax, I may just lie down and succumb to the rhino.

So to clarify, when I posted that, no. I was not thinking about nachos or penises or motherboards. I was thinking about breathing.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #101 on: November 09, 2009, 04:25:00 PM

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #102 on: November 09, 2009, 06:30:14 PM
mmmm sex with nachos...

And I still haven't ordered that Dell, as it happens.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #103 on: November 09, 2009, 08:41:03 PM

use the img tag next time, tardillius.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #104 on: November 10, 2009, 12:36:53 AM
just wanted it to be a link  :P

meh, oh well

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #105 on: November 10, 2009, 12:42:28 AM
who are you?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #106 on: November 10, 2009, 12:44:23 AM
Returning ex-lurker from 1999

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #107 on: November 10, 2009, 12:45:22 AM
ah, ok

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #108 on: November 10, 2009, 06:22:48 AM
Not '99...'98              remember your backstory, fool.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #109 on: November 10, 2009, 11:55:53 PM
meh.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #110 on: November 11, 2009, 08:09:36 PM
underclass was thinking about nachos and penises
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #111 on: November 12, 2009, 12:57:35 AM
underclass was thinking about nachos and penises

Penis Pepper Nachos ...  Could be do-able.

Just depends on how much Special Sauce is required.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #112 on: November 12, 2009, 10:07:18 PM
"Paging Dr. Emp, Dr. Emp, white courtesy phone!"
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #113 on: November 13, 2009, 02:19:14 AM
What is the emergency?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #114 on: November 13, 2009, 05:23:20 AM
I made Nachos for lunch

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #115 on: November 13, 2009, 10:03:15 PM
You're the resident "special sauce" source, or so I've believed all these years ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #116 on: November 18, 2009, 01:50:20 PM
Damn, this thread just made up my mind. I'm going home and getting Nachos RIGHT NOW.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #117 on: November 18, 2009, 04:06:15 PM
You're the resident "special sauce" source, or so I've believed all these years ...

I've just realized that I pronounce "sauce" and "source" almost exactly the same. Lame.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #118 on: November 19, 2009, 02:41:05 PM
So do I, what's wrong with that?

kinda:
Saw-ce.
Sor-ce.
but difficult to spell out.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #119 on: November 19, 2009, 04:14:10 PM
Did someone just say nachos?

And penis?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #120 on: November 19, 2009, 07:12:49 PM
Oh, please don't add "cheese" to this word ladder ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #121 on: November 20, 2009, 04:56:41 AM

It means we're both terribly English, dahhhling.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #122 on: November 20, 2009, 02:10:33 PM

It means one is terribly English, dahhhling.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #123 on: November 20, 2009, 05:12:53 PM
Quite.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #124 on: November 20, 2009, 05:29:14 PM
Rahther.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #125 on: November 20, 2009, 06:32:04 PM

It means we're both terribly English, dahhhling.

innit tho, s'wut i be talkin' 'bout blud.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #126 on: November 20, 2009, 06:37:33 PM
*kills self*
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #127 on: November 20, 2009, 06:59:25 PM
Now you're really not stalking anyone.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #128 on: November 20, 2009, 07:04:49 PM
Neither am I !

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #129 on: November 20, 2009, 07:17:18 PM
Anymore ...

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #130 on: November 20, 2009, 07:24:23 PM
I like your curtains, Thrash.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 07:43:14 PM by banal »

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #131 on: November 20, 2009, 10:33:28 PM
That was the old house; now I have blinds ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #132 on: November 23, 2009, 01:27:54 AM
Whore-A-Zontal, or the other way?
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #133 on: November 26, 2009, 12:23:15 PM
The match the carpets, if that helps ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #134 on: November 26, 2009, 01:39:00 PM
Will they survive the remodeling.