Quote from: mosh
Zoomie has the shave?
Quote from: Zoomie
I have a landing strip. jealous?
Quote from: Thrash
No, since yours is on your ass ...
Ghey, dude ...

Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back)(Read 22714 times)
Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #30 on: March 10, 2009, 09:50:49 AM
Hmm...  I don't remember that!

Okay, well, I guess I'm still waiting on you.  :)
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 05:36:27 PM
That makes two of us ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 07:49:54 AM
ypop maoma

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 10:34:53 AM
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #34 on: March 14, 2009, 04:11:11 PM
I'm laughing so hard right now ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 08:26:45 PM
ypop maoma
your mama!

Oh, I dont even have any recollection of that...

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #36 on: March 14, 2009, 09:08:40 PM
I'm laughing so hard right now ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #37 on: May 29, 2009, 07:46:50 PM
Bump, for those that I see are returning as of late ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #38 on: May 29, 2009, 07:48:13 PM
Like who? Oh wait, MutantStar.....but Mosh baleeted her.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 07:48:34 PM by Drugmoth »
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #39 on: May 29, 2009, 08:54:54 PM
I don't think I can get my name back.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #40 on: May 29, 2009, 09:20:58 PM
Mine is the only one fucked to all hell.  What's the deal with that?  Well I didn't like being named after this guy anyways:
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #41 on: August 10, 2009, 08:22:48 PM
I miss Goldie  :(

It really fucking sucks when you have no idea where someone went.

Aw. so sweet. Out of everyone i use to talk to you were one out of 3 that i actually cared that i stopped talking to.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #42 on: August 10, 2009, 08:39:10 PM
I feel totally honored that my name was reserved.. but why the fuck didn't i have a space in between the two words?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 08:39:35 PM by communist twat »

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #43 on: August 10, 2009, 08:47:55 PM
Oh bitch bitch bitch... ::)
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #44 on: August 10, 2009, 08:54:02 PM
Oh no.. I meant Why didn't i type a space in my name then? .. but I'm thinking maybe the board didn't allow it or something?

Anyways! when did AS kick the bucket?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #45 on: August 10, 2009, 09:08:52 PM
Late summer '00 (ish). Then everyone took refuge on various EzBoards for a while, then L-G was born in Feb '01.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #46 on: August 10, 2009, 09:14:23 PM
Damn.. It's been around for that long and i've only just now found it? Fuuuuuuck.

and to think of all the lawls i have missed during that time.  :-\

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #47 on: August 10, 2009, 09:17:16 PM
No it was gone for about 4 years and just came back maybe 7 months ago?
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #48 on: August 10, 2009, 09:31:37 PM
I thought about buying the anti-social domain a long time ago... but maybe i thought it was net not com? ...cause before finding this place i checked to see if it was available and it was registered to someone in pa and the date was 97-2012

The current messageboard i've been posting on for the last 4 years is shutting down.. so... i'll most likely move here.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #49 on: August 10, 2009, 09:47:30 PM
No it was gone for about 4 years and just came back maybe 7 months ago?

Was it really down for that long? I would've said 2 years... but I may well be wrong.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #50 on: August 10, 2009, 09:58:40 PM
LG? I think LG was only down since 2007ish - cause i remember moving over to TsI then

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #51 on: August 10, 2009, 10:00:54 PM
That's what I was thinking.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #52 on: August 10, 2009, 10:41:12 PM
if you add up all the down time, its like 4 years

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #53 on: August 11, 2009, 03:24:24 AM
That also makes sense.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #54 on: August 11, 2009, 01:44:51 PM
Don't y'all exchange E addys?  i still have one from when i first ever got online, that still receives mail from anyone that remembers/has my s/n from back then.  The only thing is, you have to visit the name at least once per month, in order to keep it active.  i do it, on the 1st, to check mail.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #55 on: August 11, 2009, 07:20:53 PM
When I feed my dogs, I like to give them their food in order of slowest-eater to fastest-eater, to make sure that the two bigger and faster ones don't end up eating theirs first and then bothering the smaller, slower eaters.

Also, about twice a month I clean the screens on the A/C unit in my bedroom.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #56 on: August 11, 2009, 07:22:54 PM
When I feed my dogs, I like to give them their food in order of slowest-eater to fastest-eater, to make sure that the two bigger and faster ones don't end up eating theirs first and then bothering the smaller, slower eaters.

How many dogs do you have?

I have a Boston terrier and he's the shit. If i could i'd have a house full of flat faced pups!

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #57 on: August 11, 2009, 07:39:00 PM
Five of 'em, all mutts. Tomboy, Mojo, Rocco, Mya, and Lemmy, oldest to youngest.

Boston Terriers are cool - what's yours called?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #58 on: August 11, 2009, 07:53:15 PM
Five of 'em, all mutts. Tomboy, Mojo, Rocco, Mya, and Lemmy, oldest to youngest.

Hilder has 5 dogs, too!  i just have one, but no pix on this computer, yet.  She's a Rat Terrier, adopted from the pound, stolen from the adoptive parent (who kept leaving town, AND leaving no dog food, nor money for dog food) into our happy little famBilly.  i'll get Dear to E me a pic, and post it up once i get it.

Presenting ~>  Little Dog

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 09:00:52 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #59 on: August 11, 2009, 07:59:12 PM

Iggy