Quote from: Dave's Friend, Amy
So, Larry King is getting his 8th divorce, Elizabeth Taylor is possibly getting married for a 9th time, Jesse James and Tiger Woods are screwing EVERYTHING, yet the idea of SAME-SEX MARRIAGE is what is going to destroy the institution of marriage?!?! REALLY?!?!

Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back)(Read 22716 times)
We have locked some old user names so they cannot be used by anyone else.
Danzig, however is fucked, and it appears cannot be retrieved. Sorry.

If you want to use these names again, let us know (and we'll work to get them to you).

Love Mosh.

Basically, we believe that your name was your "property" here before, and we'll do our best to restore the old chaos ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 12:11:26 AM
We should have something like a wake or memorial service for the danzig name  :'(
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 12:14:09 AM
I thought about it in passing for 2 seconds. There
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 12:15:26 AM
I thought about it in passing for 2 seconds. There

Thank you underclass.
~

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 12:25:42 AM
These are the list of names we have set to being reserved:

HitlerJesus
Hitler Jesus
Fuse
MaddHatts
Danzig
BurnAmerica
agreen
RadioEthopia
Animaculine
Fred
Fred Hampton
Lee Harvey
Ruthless1
BigHombre
anarchy_yes
CAPX2000
Firebitch
CommunistTwat
Lucky
Chilucky
Fatt
Mean Bastard

If you want your name back, we'll unreserve it.

Danzig is the only one we know that we cant do anything with at this stage.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 01:13:27 AM
I miss Goldie  :(

It really fucking sucks when you have no idea where someone went.
~

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 02:06:49 AM
I'll hit the SQL in the next day or two and hard-code the "danzig" name to fruition ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 02:32:56 AM
I'll hit the SQL in the next day or two and hard-code the "danzig" name to fruition ...

I don't know exactly what that means, but that's cool.
~

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 02:35:37 AM
IOW: I know PHP and SQL and will solve it in code instead of through the interface(s) here ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 02:53:57 AM
OK I'm just glad you're smart at code cuz you're talking gibberish to me.
~

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 03:03:21 AM
Bottom Line: I'll sort it out ...
Read nothing else ...

Heh ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 08:18:42 AM
Ruthless1

?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 09:22:03 AM
Dum dee dum
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 09:25:49 PM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 09:25:42 AM
Which one SeanSucks or Narco?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 09:47:34 AM
Wouldn't it make more sense to have that one permanently reserved, if we want to avoid the person altogether?
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 09:49:40 AM
No, its more funny this way.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 11:03:22 AM
Why don't you just delete the Danzig name (through SQL of course) and then re-create it?
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 11:05:01 AM
ssssh, they're engineers

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 04:52:00 PM
I'm not.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 08:26:12 PM
You engineer us socially Ian. It's the subtlest kind of engineering of all. We start out talking about something harmless like run-down old hay-sheds and the next thing we know we're talking about rape barns. Social engineering at its finest.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 09:41:42 PM
ssssh, they're engineers

Your mom's an engineer.

...and Thrash won't let me near the database.  :(
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 09:42:04 PM by eitje »

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 09:44:19 PM
Me neither

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 09:47:20 PM
Why don't you just delete the Danzig name (through SQL of course) and then re-create it?

WHY DON'T YOU JUST PUT THAT COCK BACK IN YOUR MOUTH AND GET BACK TO EARNING YOUR RENT.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 09:48:49 PM
Feisty!
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 09:58:37 PM
You hardware schmucks will never understand software, will you?
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 11:28:20 PM
it's my one lament

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 11:29:30 PM
it's my one lament

Second to the athletic lady from your past.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #27 on: March 09, 2009, 11:33:44 PM
yes, two laments

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 12:35:46 AM
ssssh, they're engineers
...and Thrash won't let me near the database.  :(

I told you I wanted a go at it first ...
I never said I'd never let you near it ...

Shit, the last site stayed up (after crashes) because of you ...
... I fully acknowledge that, and thank you for it
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #29 on: March 10, 2009, 09:49:19 AM
So if you guys need help with anything I'll be happy to assist.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com