Quote from: Tru
Quote from: Lothar
I would say that you wouldn't believe the crackdown that would happen in this country. it would make T-Square look like a tickle fight.
However, some of you are old enough to remember Kent State. Hell, Tru was probably there collecting pop cans.
Pop came in bottles back then.

Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back)(Read 22715 times)
Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #60 on: August 11, 2009, 08:14:49 PM
This esplains much, Dave...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #61 on: August 11, 2009, 08:49:22 PM
Hahahahahaha!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #62 on: August 12, 2009, 01:44:31 AM
No it was gone for about 4 years and just came back maybe 7 months ago?

You're welcome ...
Actually, thank Baggie for grabbing the domain name, and thank him AGAIN for transferring it over to me ...
He knows how I run things, and I consider this a BIG gift from a "stranger"; I'm honored to have it and run this place ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #63 on: August 12, 2009, 09:18:33 PM
And I'll buy you many drinks in October.

Just as soon as you locate and document all the bars in Jax that have Guinness on tap.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #64 on: August 12, 2009, 10:17:45 PM
Speaking of October, I'll be in JAX 6th -10th October

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #65 on: August 13, 2009, 02:26:06 AM
Thrash will be there right through to November
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #66 on: August 13, 2009, 05:14:57 AM
hahahaha

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #67 on: August 13, 2009, 09:17:04 AM
Speaking of October, I'll be in JAX 6th -10th October

And so will I.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #68 on: August 15, 2009, 05:26:56 PM
W3rd!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #69 on: November 04, 2009, 02:31:31 AM
Late summer '00 (ish). Then everyone took refuge on various EzBoards for a while, then L-G was born in Feb '01.

suuuuunuvva biiiitch....  that explains it then!!!!!!!  I was in fucking army basic training when A-S went down!  No wonder I couldn't find the f--kin place!!

And yeah, i dimly remember commie twat (*love* that name btw!!!) from then too
(from bash.org) <Twig> I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #70 on: November 05, 2009, 10:11:12 PM
So you were never there?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #71 on: November 06, 2009, 12:34:33 AM
Yeah I was there.. something like may 1998 to early 2000.  I remember the moderate panic when it was announced the forums were coming down till they could get more money or something
(from bash.org) <Twig> I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #72 on: November 06, 2009, 12:41:49 AM
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #73 on: November 06, 2009, 12:45:25 AM
iiiiif.....  this a 2nd version of L-G, then yeah, I was never on L-G v1.0

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #74 on: November 06, 2009, 07:00:17 AM
Isn't it a third? I can't keep track.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #75 on: November 06, 2009, 08:50:53 AM
Who wants the bloatware line ?
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #76 on: November 06, 2009, 10:39:45 PM
ok, then to sum up I've *never* been on l-g before.  I *was* on a-s a long-ass time ago.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #77 on: November 06, 2009, 11:41:03 PM
Prove it.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #78 on: November 07, 2009, 06:44:00 AM
fak.  let's see if wayback machine preserved any of the forums...

edit:  this is as far in as I could get.

http://web.archive.org/web/19990208223725/anti-social.com/boards/Ultimate.cgi

even if I could get to the old board, it's a different name than the one I use now so it would be pointless to point it out.  I should note, though, that the old board is the only reason I knew of *this* board.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 06:49:57 AM by Maxillius »

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #79 on: November 07, 2009, 06:56:15 AM
Pointless ?

May '98 to '00 ...

~sigh. I was hoping for better. I really really was.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #80 on: November 07, 2009, 07:15:54 AM
How so?  It was some fun times, but I was a chicken shit then and thought everything anyone said on here was serious so whenever I would post it would be defending the chicks, so I'd always look like a tool.

If anyone else backed up the forums, I was USSAlliance.  Or NCC13443.  Damn my shitty memory.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #81 on: November 07, 2009, 07:31:34 AM
You want me to believe a Treker would forget what name they used ?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #82 on: November 07, 2009, 11:14:03 PM
yes.  my memory sucks.  :P

Imagine if you will a computer with motherboard by ASUS, RAM by Kingston, hard disk by Fisher Price.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #83 on: November 08, 2009, 02:15:58 PM
"You have just entered the Twilight Zone!"
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #84 on: November 09, 2009, 12:17:03 AM
indeed.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #85 on: November 09, 2009, 12:24:24 AM
I vaguely remember being banned from a star trek board.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #86 on: November 09, 2009, 12:41:32 AM
Threatening to inseminate Tribbles with emp's cum will do that.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #87 on: November 09, 2009, 12:46:03 AM
Imagine if you will a computer with motherboard by ASUS, RAM by Kingston, hard disk by Fisher Price.

Hey, word of advice:  this is pretty much the only computer thread in the whole board.

I understood you, but almost everyone else started thinking about nachos (or penises, in Danzig's case).
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #88 on: November 09, 2009, 07:09:56 AM
Not working in the business does not make us retarded. You know from experience that I am the least computer capable member on this board and I understood what he said and what he meant. Perfectly.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #89 on: November 09, 2009, 07:26:19 AM
underclass was thinking about nachos
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.