Quote from: 13chemicals
Every six months Zoomie goes without sex, we find out about another newly acquired pet or sailboat.

Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back)(Read 22725 times)
Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #90 on: November 09, 2009, 09:55:47 AM
Imagine if you will a computer with motherboard by ASUS, RAM by Kingston, hard disk by Fisher Price.

Hey, word of advice:  this is pretty much the only computer thread in the whole board.

I understood you, but almost everyone else started thinking about nachos (or penises, in Danzig's case).

Wow.  Do i sense an attitude of arrogance?  'Cuz FYI?  i understood it, and i would probably be most likely to be voted MOST Totally Out Of Touch-ed-ness member of L=G.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #91 on: November 09, 2009, 09:59:30 AM
Not working in the business does not make us retarded. You know from experience that I am the least computer capable member on this board and I understood what he said and what he meant. Perfectly.

With all of that said, you didn't clarify whether or not you were thinking about nachos.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #92 on: November 09, 2009, 10:00:10 AM
Wow.  Do i sense an attitude of arrogance?  'Cuz FYI?  i understood it, and i would probably be most likely to be voted MOST Totally Out Of Touch-ed-ness member of L=G.

You're a delusional old lady.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #93 on: November 09, 2009, 10:14:59 AM
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #94 on: November 09, 2009, 10:28:19 AM
I understood it in a general way, but I must confess I was also thinking about delicious nachos.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #95 on: November 09, 2009, 10:28:57 AM
You're a delusional old lady.

Am i DElusional?

Or ILlusional?

And, anyway, i don't FEEL ood.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:34:58 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #96 on: November 09, 2009, 10:33:53 AM
WTF is Up with Nachos???

Get tortilla chips.

Get "Rat" Cheese ~ Wisconsin Longhorn Mild Cheddar.

Get jalapenos, cut however you like 'em ~ slivered, rounds, chunks, or even NO peppers, just Pace's Thick Picante Sauce.

You got yourself some AWESOME (and, i might add, AUTHENTIC) Nachos.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #97 on: November 09, 2009, 10:39:34 AM
Max:  Now a few people read about nachos, and started thinking about sex.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:52:59 AM by taiko »

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #98 on: November 09, 2009, 12:33:31 PM
Imagine if you will a computer with motherboard by ASUS, RAM by Kingston, hard disk by Fisher Price.

Hey, word of advice:  this is pretty much the only computer thread in the whole board.

I understood you, but almost everyone else started thinking about nachos (or penises, in Danzig's case).
i believe it is my turn to tell you how I understood and you're wrong - i read it, understood it, and lol'd.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #99 on: November 09, 2009, 02:28:02 PM
Google and wiki can help with those gaps in understanding  ;D

Hell I don't pretend to understand what voltages do what and where shit goes and just what the fuck overclocking does so I'm one of the ones that thinks about other things in the middle of a weird explanation.

What can I say, my brain runs Macintosh System 7.5. 
(from bash.org) <Twig> I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #100 on: November 09, 2009, 04:14:07 PM
Standing at our Samhain fire on the beach, something got in my head. Not a thought, but a bug. Now after surviving the hamthrax, I may just lie down and succumb to the rhino.

So to clarify, when I posted that, no. I was not thinking about nachos or penises or motherboards. I was thinking about breathing.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #101 on: November 09, 2009, 04:25:00 PM
(from bash.org) <Twig> I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #102 on: November 09, 2009, 06:30:14 PM
mmmm sex with nachos...

And I still haven't ordered that Dell, as it happens.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #103 on: November 09, 2009, 08:41:03 PM

use the img tag next time, tardillius.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #104 on: November 10, 2009, 12:36:53 AM
just wanted it to be a link  :P

meh, oh well

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #105 on: November 10, 2009, 12:42:28 AM
who are you?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #106 on: November 10, 2009, 12:44:23 AM
Returning ex-lurker from 1999

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #107 on: November 10, 2009, 12:45:22 AM
ah, ok
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #108 on: November 10, 2009, 06:22:48 AM
Not '99...'98              remember your backstory, fool.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #109 on: November 10, 2009, 11:55:53 PM
meh.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #110 on: November 11, 2009, 08:09:36 PM
underclass was thinking about nachos and penises
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #111 on: November 12, 2009, 12:57:35 AM
underclass was thinking about nachos and penises

Penis Pepper Nachos ...  Could be do-able.

Just depends on how much Special Sauce is required.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #112 on: November 12, 2009, 10:07:18 PM
"Paging Dr. Emp, Dr. Emp, white courtesy phone!"
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #113 on: November 13, 2009, 02:19:14 AM
What is the emergency?

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #114 on: November 13, 2009, 05:23:20 AM
I made Nachos for lunch

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #115 on: November 13, 2009, 10:03:15 PM
You're the resident "special sauce" source, or so I've believed all these years ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #116 on: November 18, 2009, 01:50:20 PM
Damn, this thread just made up my mind. I'm going home and getting Nachos RIGHT NOW.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #117 on: November 18, 2009, 04:06:15 PM
You're the resident "special sauce" source, or so I've believed all these years ...

I've just realized that I pronounce "sauce" and "source" almost exactly the same. Lame.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #118 on: November 19, 2009, 02:41:05 PM
So do I, what's wrong with that?

kinda:
Saw-ce.
Sor-ce.
but difficult to spell out.

Re: Regarding your old usernames ... (and getting them back) Reply #119 on: November 19, 2009, 04:14:10 PM
Did someone just say nachos?

And penis?
you treat me like a monologue ho