Quote from: homeless-joe
'cause he's rolling thru kyoto with a shotgun, these people aint seen a jewish man since their grandparents were bought by one.

What's so great about being a Celt?(Read 3478 times)
What's so great about being a Celt? on: March 13, 2009, 04:57:44 PM
Lets see...

Sunday, Steeleye and I leave for Gulf Wars (Gulf Wars) and as I was told today, since we're only 45 minutes from N'awlins, we'll be spending St. Pats in the French Quarter eating mud bug and drinking heavily. Then, the weekend after we get back is Spring Equinox at the river cottage and opening day of sailing season (and you fuckers better not let us down, we need a big LG showing). The the following weekend...

Celt Wars

Then I have to build a new yurt and some furniture for Pennsic.

Yeah. It's good to be a Celt. Fightin, drinkin, campin and fuckin. OK maybe not so much fuckin.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: What's so great about being a Celt? Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 05:37:56 PM
What happened to the old yurt?
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: What's so great about being a Celt? Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 06:32:08 PM
Too big.

Re: What's so great about being a Celt? Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 01:56:43 AM
I'm 6 hrs from N'awlins ...
I need to go again ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: What's so great about being a Celt? Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 03:57:40 AM
Does being a Celt mean you never have to say sorry?

Re: What's so great about being a Celt? Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 08:46:23 AM
Sorry? What is there to be sorry about? Cutting off your enemies heads and then nailing them to your door lintel is a form of honoring them.

Never apologize, never explain.

Re: What's so great about being a Celt? Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 09:10:32 AM
>>Never apologize, never explain.<<

America at it's finest
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: What's so great about being a Celt? Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 09:59:19 AM
>>Never apologize, never explain.<<

America at it's finest

No. America at it's finest is a world-wise, multi-talented, polyglot, Polish-Jew fucking his own best instincts and jumping up and down naked with people half his age pretending to be a living link to a long dead culture whose actual members would've strung folk like him up as soon as told him how to make the blue face-paint.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 10:44:35 AM by Lucky »

Re: What's so great about being a Celt? Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 11:21:52 AM
ssssh, dress-up is fun
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: What's so great about being a Celt? Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 01:23:25 PM
No. America at it's finest is a world-wise, multi-talented, polyglot, Polish-Jew fucking his own best instincts and jumping up and down naked with people half his age pretending to be a living link to a long dead culture whose actual members would've strung folk like him up as soon as told him how to make the blue face-paint.

You forgot half Irish. The rest is spot on.