Quote from: taiko
our generation is so fucked. we'll all be working until we're dead.
Quote from: Tru
Umm-yeah, really sorry about that.

Cancerous moles...(Read 4251 times)
Cancerous moles... on: March 09, 2009, 12:53:23 AM
Um.

I have always had this fairly large mole on my lower back. It's always big fairly large, but over the past couple of years it has grown to fairly immense proportions (for a mole). It's now about the size of the fingernail on my thumb. It's also two different colors - a dark brown and a light brown. It's totally irregularly shaped too, and within the past 6 months has started sort of "raising" where I can feel a roughness when I rub my finger over it.

It never scared me. I am not really afraid of dying, even a tortuous and hideously painful death. The whole "bomb shelter" thing. Fuck that. I'll just stop up top. If I live, I live, if not so be it.

But, the other night after "J" and I had sex, we took a shower together. Afterward, I was leaning over my bathroom faucet brushing my teeth and she came behind me and said I need to have my mole taken off "like yesterday." She's all worried and I've never really had somebody to worry about me like that.

So, I don't even have a regular doctor because I hate them so much. I go to this come-as-you-go clinic when I absolutely have to. Sigh. I guess I need to set up an appointment to have them refer me to a dermatologist.

Because... and nobody else knows this, but you all. I have a second very large mole on the inside of my ass cheek that has gotten itchy and has been bothering me for a few months. I also have a larger one on my upper back, but it's not raised or multi-color yet. Just irregularly shaped.

Skin cancer and melanoma runs rampant in my pale-skinned family.

Let's hope it's not too late!

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 12:54:30 AM
Damn. I hoped this was a thread about Ruthless1...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 02:05:18 AM
Do you have health insurance?

If so, schedule a dermatologist appointment right away.

If not, hope you have money.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 02:18:19 AM
Apply for Medicaide under a false name like everbody else these days ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 02:20:09 AM
Get that shit checked.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 03:18:56 AM
Yeah you wanna get checked ASAP.  I'm thankful for not having cancer run in the family and I'm thankful that I'm on fucking Mainecare!
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 03:23:32 AM
Since I have a degree in medicine; I have to agree with them ...

My joke still stands though; just in case you were wondering ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 05:01:43 AM
DUDE YOUR BALLS ARE GOING TO DROP OFF!

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 05:09:41 AM
Incidentally, that inside ass-cheek mole is pretty badass. It'll be on your permanent record of scars, tattoos, and distinguishing marks if you commit a felony.

I've got a large irregular border non-uniform-colored birthmark about the size of my thumbnail too. The doctors have been trying to get me to remove it for years but I feel kind of attached if you dig. So 2 years ago it got all itchy and the skin started to flake off which worried me a bit. I brought it to the dermatologist who took a photograph of it and told me to come back in a month. He suggested I use a hand moisturizer on it. By the time the fat bill came (I wasn't under insurance anymore) the birthmark was in perfect condition and I canceled the second round of photos. As you said, if I die I die. Right now things are looking pretty fine.

That said, I'd still recommend that others should get their shit checked out. Just because I'm an idiot doesn't mean anyone else should be
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:20:38 PM by Doormouse »

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 05:41:26 PM
i have to get suspicious moles cut off all the time! Like everyone else said, get that shit cut off and in a biopsy

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 10:11:55 PM
I had a donut-shaped mole at the edge of my hairline when I was 16 or so.  At the meet, I'll show you guys the scar where it was removed.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:12:15 PM by eitje »
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 12:45:28 AM
DUDE YOUR BALLS ARE GOING TO DROP OFF!

Figures; he just starts usin' 'em and now this ....
Maybe your girl's a leper ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 07:03:59 AM
I had a donut-shaped mole at the edge of my hairline when I was 16 or so.  At the meet, I'll show you guys the scar where it was removed.

I had this friend who had the word "CUNT" branded into his back. His great pick up line was "Hi, do you want to see the cunt on my back?"

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 08:42:21 AM
I saw a guy who had Steve-o's face tattooed across half his back. And, oh wait, no - this wasn't Steve-o himself I saw. It was some dumb-ass Steve-o fan. How lame is that?

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 10:15:25 AM
I saw a guy who had Steve-o's face tattooed across half his back. And, oh wait, no - this wasn't Steve-o himself I saw. It was some dumb-ass Steve-o fan. How lame is that?

ten. ten lame.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 05:28:22 PM
Get him to register here so we can pile on the "asshole points" ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Cancerous moles... Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 05:52:12 PM
Seriously. I think even Steve-o would have given the guy a beating. This was at a bar. Yet more assholishness. You know if a guy is taking his shirt off at a bar that he's either trying to get in a fight, trying to pick up a lady or most likely both. I have no clue who the guy is.