Quote from: underclass
The Empire Strikes back in D-Minor laying on my couch after drinking 7 beers in the sun at a baseball game earlier today

Hoth? What the fuck, I thought this was return of the Jedi, who the fuck mixed up my disks >> Luke got got by the monster! >> The first transport is away, go rebels. >> Cloud City? What the hell, I thought there were asteroids, maybe that bit comes later after Luke meets Yoda >> Darth Vader is Luke's father, Ben why didn't you tell him >> End credits,
... shit that was quick but not as quick as sex with my wife's gonna be in this state.

what this place needs(Read 16891 times)
Re: what this place needs Reply #60 on: March 07, 2009, 06:02:03 AM
walk or train... public transport here is the best
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: what this place needs Reply #61 on: March 07, 2009, 08:23:10 AM
Dude, Johnny (uhm, I forget his handle now) drove 2-3 hours A DAY to work in Texas ...
That makes an 8 hour day 14-15 (prep time/traffic, etc) ...

FUCK THAT!!!

The Reverend Toad?
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: what this place needs Reply #62 on: March 07, 2009, 10:10:00 AM
I live in a one bedroom apartment (that I rent), by myself.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 10:10:21 AM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: what this place needs Reply #63 on: March 07, 2009, 12:42:57 PM
I'll be right over ...

Break out the tazers; they are foreplay to me ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: what this place needs Reply #64 on: March 07, 2009, 12:52:04 PM
I live in an actual condo and have a real garage! Bought it when I was 25.

In two and a half years, I've had 4 girls I met off Craigslist (two from the casual encounter section), and of course "J" over. 5 women in 2.5 years. My ratio sucks.

How many girls have you had in your basement dungeon, Danpig?

Re: what this place needs Reply #65 on: March 07, 2009, 12:53:45 PM
*raises hand*

I ised to bed a different girl every weekend; sometimes two ...
I've been "held up" for 7 years, however, I'm starting my old ways ...

It's been one a week so far ...

I STILL WIN!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: what this place needs Reply #66 on: March 07, 2009, 01:09:07 PM
I live in an actual condo and have a real garage! Bought it when I was 25.

In two and a half years, I've had 4 girls I met off Craigslist (two from the casual encounter section), and of course "J" over. 5 women in 2.5 years. My ratio sucks.

How many girls have you had in your basement dungeon, Danpig?

I moved here recently and decided to not actively look for women after me and my last GF split, and don't plan to for a while.  So none.  My dungeon is my happy little hermit home and I don't want my comfort zone ruined by some bitch.  As of now, I'd rather have my hand than a chick.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 01:09:31 PM by Drugmoth »
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: what this place needs Reply #67 on: March 07, 2009, 01:12:28 PM
Walk of Public transport anywhere is the best. I'd love to be somewhere where public transport is actually decent. Japan sounds slammin.

Re: what this place needs Reply #68 on: March 07, 2009, 01:21:17 PM
No buses here.  Or anywhere near were I live.  Shit, I'm not even sure if there are public buses in our biggest city.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: what this place needs Reply #69 on: March 07, 2009, 05:28:54 PM
Walk of Public transport anywhere is the best. I'd love to be somewhere where public transport is actually decent. Japan sounds slammin.

Places I've been to with the best public transport... Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Washington DC.

Re: what this place needs Reply #70 on: March 07, 2009, 06:17:59 PM
I live next door to my mum. We both live in company-provided housing, right behind the office. Our commute is approximately 30 seconds, cuz to get to work, we go out our doors, down a hallway, down some steps, through our back yard, through a gate, through the office's back yard, down a couple steps, and BAM we're at work. There are advantages and disadvantages to this, but as laid back as my mum is I have no problem at all living next door.

As for public transport, there's pretty much none here. Hence the two cars I have.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: what this place needs Reply #71 on: March 07, 2009, 06:27:24 PM
Shit mang, do you really have to take such a complicated and convoluted route to work?

Re: what this place needs Reply #72 on: March 07, 2009, 06:29:32 PM
I left out the part about opening the kitchen door, walking through the kitchen, opening the sliding door, and then walking around "the corner" desk to my seat.

My mum's commute is actually about another 10 seconds on top of mine, cuz she has to go all the way back to the marketing dept.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: what this place needs Reply #73 on: March 07, 2009, 07:22:41 PM
That is wicked. My hatred for mornings would be softened to a dull distate, if I could walk to work in under a fucking minute.

Re: what this place needs Reply #74 on: March 07, 2009, 10:00:34 PM
I had a 4 minute commute for about 6 months, then my company relocated and it's about 15 mins on a train or a 30 minute walk through some temples and under the Tokyo tower.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: what this place needs Reply #75 on: March 08, 2009, 05:31:20 AM
I moved here recently and decided to not actively look for women after me and my last GF split, and don't plan to for a while.  So none.  My dungeon is my happy little hermit home and I don't want my comfort zone ruined by some bitch.  As of now, I'd rather have my hand than a chick.

Can I quote myself here?
Thanks ...

Quote from: Thrash
I prefer my hand most of the time ...
Why, you ask?
Because I don't have to deal with any shit afterward; I don't know sign language ...

Thanks, man ...
... I feel much better now!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: what this place needs Reply #76 on: March 10, 2009, 11:49:32 PM
I live in an apartment in the middle of a lot of other buildings. I wish I lived in the country

Re: what this place needs Reply #77 on: March 11, 2009, 04:48:54 AM
But your apartment is uber cool... its on the floor of death to begin with, and your balcony channels the spirrits of the deat from the graveyard it overlooks.

I'd live there in a heartbeat.

Re: what this place needs Reply #78 on: March 11, 2009, 06:16:16 AM
As Ian says, there are benefits... floor of death overlooking graveyard being one of them. Being within 200m walk of 25 bars could be considered a second positive

Re: what this place needs Reply #79 on: March 12, 2009, 03:44:15 AM
I wanna be there ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')