Quote from: communist twat
I've been trying to grow them out for a couple of months now.. it's sad. ginger pubes are weird.

Guests being able to use the search function(Read 1718 times)
Guests being able to use the search function on: September 16, 2009, 02:34:45 PM
I think it should be disabled.

yeah, I'm a bit paranoid.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Guests being able to use the search function Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 10:13:17 PM
Seconded, on BOTH counts.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Guests being able to use the search function Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 10:14:20 PM
why? It's not as if we screen users
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Guests being able to use the search function Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 03:16:43 AM
I think we should block web crawlers (like Google's) from being able to pick up things on the site. For instance search for "loaded-gun" tricky, or "loaded-gun" bagman, or worse "loaded-gun.com" kyle or "loaded-gun.com" brook. That shit has always made me paranoid.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 03:17:07 AM by bagman »

Re: Guests being able to use the search function Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 03:38:17 AM
Isn't that how Szerelem claims to have found the forums. Didn't she say she just searched google for "animaculine" or something?

EDIT: In fact...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 03:40:42 AM by Doormouse »