Quote from: 'UNKNOWN'
Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin

This is cool(Read 4716 times)
This is cool on: March 12, 2009, 09:49:30 PM
http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?auth=033ef14483ee899496648c2b4b06233c

I don't know if this should go in politics or what. I just think the picture is really amazing.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: This is cool Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 10:01:14 PM
I found a saxaphone player with two mouths!
And some homeless people, huddled around a light pole!

...it's really creepy, looking in all of the windows in the far background.  There's a guy in a bright white shirt in one of the windows.  And a bunch of guys standing on top of the building, all shadowy and such.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 10:06:43 PM by eitje »
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: This is cool Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 11:32:50 PM
Thread fail.

Re: This is cool Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 04:30:01 AM
that is pretty sweet
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: This is cool Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 08:50:57 AM
About as sweet as a bottle of Moxie.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: This is cool Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 07:56:54 PM
That's kind of interesting. Funny to see how many guys are wearing those old 50s style hats.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: This is cool Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 04:31:21 AM
...it's really creepy, looking in all of the windows in the far background.  There's a guy in a bright white shirt in one of the windows.  And a bunch of guys standing on top of the building, all shadowy and such.

Evil Bert is in there... lurking.. waiting for an opportunity to strike at the heart of freedom and liberty!

I saw him.

Re: This is cool Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 04:34:49 PM

"You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... ON WEED?! Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO."
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: This is cool Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 11:54:09 AM

"You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... ON WEED?! Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO."

John Stewart is teh funnah.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: This is cool Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 07:33:48 AM
http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?auth=033ef14483ee899496648c2b4b06233c

I don't know if this should go in politics or what. I just think the picture is really amazing.

Oh yeah, we were looking at the first one they made on IRC right after the address, when they were still putting it together.  I think it's neat as hell.  Not as neat as the Star Wars holo-communicator that CNN was using on election night, but still pretty cool.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: This is cool Reply #10 on: March 29, 2009, 03:22:12 PM
Not as neat as the Star Wars holo-communicator that CNN was using on election night, but still pretty cool.

Other than "being neat", though, was there actually a fuckin' point to that thing?

Re: This is cool Reply #11 on: March 29, 2009, 03:40:48 PM
Not as neat as the Star Wars holo-communicator that CNN was using on election night, but still pretty cool.

Other than "being neat", though, was there actually a fuckin' point to that thing?

Dude.  It was a HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION.  There doesn't need to be a point.

Think about it this way: When the technology is perfected and everyone has one, phone sex lines will turn into phone STRIPPER lines...

Re: This is cool Reply #12 on: March 29, 2009, 03:48:22 PM
I dunno, man. Think about what most phone-sex-line chicks probably look like...

Re: This is cool Reply #13 on: March 29, 2009, 03:57:17 PM
Well, they'll hire better-looking girls, of course.  Who cares what they sound like when you can actually see them.

Re: This is cool Reply #14 on: March 29, 2009, 04:55:14 PM
I think you're being a little insensitive here. What are all those ugly girls with sexy voices gonna do for work?!

Re: This is cool Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 04:59:05 PM
What they've always done.

Phone sex.

Re: This is cool Reply #16 on: April 26, 2009, 08:09:50 AM

I saw the coolest yellow and purple scarf, front row.. and quite a few probably bombers. Also, for a split second I thought that someone was dressed up in a bear costume just because it was a huge brown coat and it took so long to load. xD

Re: This is cool Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 08:52:10 AM
I saw Waldo, Wilma, Whitebeard, and Waldo's cane.

Help me find Woof's tail ???

Re: This is cool Reply #18 on: April 26, 2009, 09:25:08 AM
you have too much free time
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: This is cool Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 06:21:00 AM
No he doesnt. He hasnt found Woof's tail yet.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 06:21:12 AM by Mosh »