Quote from: underclass
For those of you in America, here is what most of the western world knows about your politics... you have a black man in the white house trying to fix healthcare, which is going nowhere because all of a sudden everyone else has a way better way to fix healthcare despite it being a basket case for the last 30 years. You're in two wars you won't win, which will bankrupt you as you try to compete with China economically, which you also can't win because people have less rights and they aren't fighting two wars. Sarah Palin is loathed by every single rational person in the free world. Conan is the governer of California, which is also broke, along with all of your banks. People can't get abortions in some places but can marry their gay partner in others. End.
Quote from: Mosh
This is how it reads for the God fearin' 'mericans...
For those of you in America, here is what you know about your politics... you have a illegitimate non US citizen niggerman in the white house trying to destroy democracy. You're in two wars doing God's work slaughtering the infidel, as our Manifest destiny says we will rule the world. Sarah Palin is the most rational person in the free world. The Governator is the governer of California, which is also full of queers, but he'll sort them out. People can't get abortions because it's an affront to God, but can marry their sister in others, which all good God fearing 'mericans approve of. God Bless 'merica.

Natural Highs(Read 9259 times)
Re: Natural Highs Reply #30 on: March 31, 2009, 03:53:29 PM
I always feel like things aren't in the proper alignment. My room often needs to be rearranged. When I'm fully sober the next day everything is all crooked. Normally people line the bed, the couch, the table etc. up with the walls. That's no good when I'm shrooming. Even slightly off is better. I also can't hardly type when shrooming. The keyboard's dimensions provide too much of a problem for me. I start out fine and then when my automatic typing knowledge starts to kick in and I'm not looking at the keyboard it feels like I'm typing on a ruler and I can't do it. Anyway who's typing while shrooming?

Re: Natural Highs Reply #31 on: March 31, 2009, 04:18:03 PM
In that situation, I can see the spirit of the earth flowing across the surfaces of the world.  In those times, I wonder if that's the thing that makes magic real.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Natural Highs Reply #32 on: March 31, 2009, 06:14:05 PM
I want shrooms   :(
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Natural Highs Reply #33 on: March 31, 2009, 06:38:46 PM
Me too. And I've never tried typing while on shrooms. In fact I really don't like to do much of anything more than just lie in bed and contemplate shit. And get up to sort of pee once in a while.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Natural Highs Reply #34 on: March 31, 2009, 07:18:37 PM
And get up to sort of pee once in a while.
Not to laugh at your misfortune, but dahahaha!

Re: Natural Highs Reply #35 on: March 31, 2009, 07:28:21 PM
Laugh away, but I'm curious - is it funny cuz I'm the only person this happens to, or funny because you know what I'm talking about?

Re: Natural Highs Reply #36 on: March 31, 2009, 07:36:46 PM
I've never experienced the sensation you're talking about.
maybe shrooms give you a temporary prostate problem?

Re: Natural Highs Reply #37 on: March 31, 2009, 07:37:59 PM
Same here......though one time I felt as if I pissed myself, like my crotch was all warm.  I was fucking convinced I pissed myself, but thankfully I didn't.
~

Re: Natural Highs Reply #38 on: March 31, 2009, 07:58:48 PM
I've never experienced the sensation you're talking about.
maybe shrooms give you a temporary prostate problem?

That's what I'm thinking. Those old-dude ads often remind me of shrooming. "Feeling like you need to go all the time, and then not being able to go when you get there." etc.

That said, it's not a constant thing, and is pretty much the only negative aspect of shrooming for me. So I'll quit my bitching.

Re: Natural Highs Reply #39 on: March 31, 2009, 08:53:30 PM
I've never shroomed, but when I smoke weed I don't have to pee for a really long time and then when I go it feels like my dick is getting a back scratching from the inside. Best feeling ever.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Natural Highs Reply #40 on: March 31, 2009, 08:57:38 PM
You gotta try shrooms sometime dude. It's like spring cleaning your mind.

Re: Natural Highs Reply #41 on: March 31, 2009, 09:52:02 PM
You gotta try shrooms sometime dude. It's like spring cleaning your mind.

I would wager that the experience is different for each person, and that some people might say that it is a horrible experience that ends with vomiting blood.  every time.

Re: Natural Highs Reply #42 on: March 31, 2009, 10:06:18 PM
Yeah, some people are weird.

Re: Natural Highs Reply #43 on: March 31, 2009, 11:28:58 PM
Laugh away, but I'm curious - is it funny cuz I'm the only person this happens to, or funny because you know what I'm talking about?
Yeah I've never heard of that before. I don't think I've ever pissed while on shrooms or if I did it was pretty unmemorable.

Re: Natural Highs Reply #44 on: April 01, 2009, 12:32:47 AM
Some of my most memorable experiences from shrooms and acid are watching my pee stream as it and the toilet bowl swirl and morph and pulse.
~

Re: Natural Highs Reply #45 on: April 02, 2009, 02:27:59 AM
I've only done shrooms once and they weren't very good. But I've done lots of acid and mescaline and never had a "bad trip."
But I can't stand staying indoors and lying around when I'm tripping. I love to get out in nature and hike or even drive.
The mountain logging roads are fun to drive at night while tripping. But I prefer to do it earlier in the day and go to the park or something.
Umm they call it frying now eh?
Or is that old too?
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.