Quote from: Zoomie
you don;t hide them dear boiy, you flautnt them for the whpel wprl to seed!
spel check is fucked up on thi computer

J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video(Read 3670 times)
J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video on: October 26, 2009, 05:13:33 PM
Hey guys,

The infamous "Trestle" is featured in a music video made by some guy named David Dingwall.

Check it out.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 10:51:10 AM
Did you turds even check this out?

Trivia: The Trestle (and many of the outside shots from the video) is like 100 yards away from the former Anti-Social.com headquarters.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 11:00:41 AM
Thank you for posting this video
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 11:20:42 AM
Hey man, remember when we were there and they did the stripper parade, and I told that chick you were from New Zealand and she attacked you with ghetto dancing?

That was a wild night.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 05:11:02 PM
oh it brought a tear to my eye to see this video! Nights of study, lost, to drinking, thick bitches, fat pussies and good times! My favorite place on earth.

Nick, that was the night you had some fat dick.

PS Krsna - i think the Blue Moon Saloon is closed. RIP.

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 05:16:50 PM
The Full Moon Saloon is closed???  :'(
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 05:17:49 PM
Hey, I think after the new year we (you, detroit, leah, and I) should plan a night at the trestle.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 05:21:24 PM
I made it to the blue moon only once, cant remember how or why. I bet it was with you. I tried going back a few months later and nothing, the sign is still up but the door is always gated and locked. Even at night! A true tragedy.

And yes! YES! Let's do it. I showed detroit the video and he was interested and altogether horrified. I think he needs to experience it in person to get the full brilliance of the trestle but the video DOES do a good job.

For everyone else, you're pussies for not seeing this.

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 05:22:59 PM
Yeah you fags.

Me and mello used to chill out in the spot where the blind guy is sitting.

Good times.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 05:34:58 PM
I went back there last year and bought the bartender a few drinks, she remembered us well, asked about us and where we've been. See, we are dearly missed. Im sure Polyesthers misses us too

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 06:20:23 PM
That's the sort of place I would make a specific trip to visit.

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 06:38:31 PM
i remember the bartender being an old black broad, and the dancers were thick and lumpy black chicks who showed me what it really means to "make it clap". my eyes are welling up at the memory.

any videos of the ministry? that place had the best jukebox EVER. i've never been to two such smoky places in my entire life. good times.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 01:51:52 PM by hip »

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 07:10:08 PM
"This is how we do it in Philly!"
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 07:26:37 PM
Smokiest bar I ever went to was in Philly too. My ex brought me there a 2 years ago so this was after the city-wide cigarette-in-bar-ban. It was like walking into a tobacco chimney.

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 09:08:38 PM
Man, the trestle was a riot. Those drinks were nuts and the women! Aaaah the women

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 10:09:49 PM
Ah the ministry. RIP.

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 08:53:31 AM
Sadly, the Ministry is closed. I don't know of any videos that exist of it.

Here is a picture of it's awesomeness though:

Lament the loss!
http://www.yelp.com/biz/ministry-of-information-philadelphia
http://www.philebrity.com/2007/04/24/rip-ministry-of-information-2000-2007/
http://www.myspace.com/theministryofinformation

Emp, I highly recommend you come up to Philly for a night at the Trestle. It's great!

Katie, the bartender is an old black broad named Arlene. She likes it when you buy her drinks.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 01:15:14 PM
remember that punk rock cab ride from el vez to the ministry?

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 01:18:52 PM
Hells yeah. That was awesome!

It's so gay that closed that place.

So gay.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 01:55:59 PM
i remember smoking cigarettes with that hooker emilie OUTSIDE the ministry because it was too smoky for me inside.

i have the best ever pic of krsna and i from that night--when i unpack on or around 12/1, i'll have to remember to scan it.

what was the name of that college-y multi-level bar we went to for st. patty's? remember that random guy just walked right up and kissed me on the mouth?? asshole.

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 02:23:00 PM
Yeah, scan that picture. I'd like to see it.

The crazy St. Patty's bar was Finnigan's Wake. It's a great place to go if you're looking for assholes.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #21 on: October 28, 2009, 07:39:02 PM
I fucking hate finnegan's but when Im looking to binge drink because life sucks, I typically go there and let someone buy me drinks.

God, the college bitches (aka dumb) love FW.

So fucking geigh, krsna. so fucking geigh

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #22 on: October 29, 2009, 12:11:06 AM
It's a great place to go if you're looking for assholes.
* Thrash perks up ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009, 01:49:31 AM
It's a great place to go if you're looking for assholes.
* Thrash slips on his Ed Hardy shirt, does a few concentration curls in front of a mirror, and perks up ...
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #24 on: October 29, 2009, 08:11:14 AM
Thrash wants to fuck douchey frat boys now?
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #25 on: October 29, 2009, 09:37:15 AM
Thrash wants to fuck douchey frat boys now?

assholes are assholes, in Jacksonville.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: J&J Trestle Inn is in a Music Video Reply #26 on: October 29, 2009, 04:22:52 PM
Heh. W3rd.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!