Quote from: david
if you really wanna impress someone... write their full name on the side of the police station

"I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp*(Read 15566 times)
"I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* on: March 14, 2009, 11:23:13 PM
I hate life sometimes every day.

So "J" came over last night (in more than one way) and we went downtown to catch a local show. As we were walking to the venue, we walked past a group of people at a cross walk. Suddenly, I feel a tapping on my shoulder and turn around and it's a friend of mine - a former co-worker. He's there with his wife and a couple of friends. We chit-chat for a bit, and he introduces us to his friends. Talked for a few minutes more and then we had to go before the show started.

I didn't even think about it all - I mean it didn't even cross my fucked up mind, to introduce "J" to my friend, his wife or his friends. She just stood there for 5 minutes... hahaha. Seriously, I completely forgot about her. I think she went invisible for a while, because even my buddy and his group didn't ever look at her. Needless to say after we started walking back to the venue she asked "Who they were" and I explained. Then she said "You really should introduce people..." and I felt like a total and complete asshole. I hadn't even thought about it at all until she said that. It was a mental mind slap and a little embarrassing. I told her the truth that I am not used to this shit and just hadn't even thought about introducing her. She said it was cool, but I could tell she was super pissy.

But in even worse news - in fact maybe the worse news ever - when we were driving back to my place somehow I ended up telling her about the girl I was stalking at the Cut Copy concert at Stubb's (the one who was grinding up on my junk Friday before last). She was LIVID. I thought she was going to pull the car over and kick me out. Blah blah blah, she wouldn't let it go. I was just laughing about it. I didn't apologize for it. She was starting to piss me off because she wouldn't shut the fuck up about it, even when we got back to my place. Then at some point she said "I would like to think that I made a good choice with you - I mean we've been dating for 4 months."

Ouch. She's finally called us "dating". Dude, sigh. I call us "Fucking and I take her to dinner. Fucking and she makes me dinner." Argh. Fuck this - why I am stressed? Is it in fact because I could have feelings for her? Doubt it. It's probably because I am afraid of losing my easy-access pass to the pussy.

So depressing.

We fucked and fucked again for a couple of hours last night and despite not blowing a load in over a week, I still couldn't inside her. In fact I was a LOT less close than I was last time we banged. I think because I am tired of her. I really was not into the sex, didn't want to look or touch her that much either. She kept trying to lean in and kiss me and I'd move my head. She got off multiple times, and almost shattered the glass with her shrieks like normal, but I couldn't while having sex. So she gave me a loving blowjob and of course that did the trick.

I was yanking her chain telling her she shouldn't be so jealous, etc. She came back with "I am not jealous. I am just protective."

So I came back with, "When I was a kid and got in trouble for lying my step-dad would be like "Kyle why did you lie?". I would respond that "I was tricking you, not lying". She laughed and got the point.

Girls are ridiculous.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 11:24:56 PM by bagman »

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 11:42:04 PM
You're ridiculous.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 11:55:50 PM
Our little boy is becoming a man!

Welcome to the crushing reality of intergender relations.

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 11:59:54 PM
you can't say it's just girls who are ridiculous because i have been on all sides of that fence. i have been the fucker and the fuckee and the completely fucked.

it is difficult to separate sex from emotion. .. not even sex from emotion. sex from ownership, almost. generally speaking, if you're screwing someone consistently, you don't want someone else screwing it too. i can understand where she's coming from. especially if you're the only guy she's had such a razzle-dazzle time with in the sack. of course she doesn't want you chasing tail all over town because she doesn't want to be forgotten. maybe her interest in you is more than just sexual. who knows?
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 01:01:01 AM
she likes you, so figure out if you're going to be with her or not.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 08:36:11 AM

Yeah, there isn't much more to say than that.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 09:21:59 AM

I think he likes her a little, too.  Or, at least, he likes the idea of having her around.
I reference the skin cancer thread for his comments about how it felt to have someone caring about him.

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 12:11:37 AM

Yeah, there isn't much more to say than that.

I'm just actually AGREEING with Dylan here and thought I'd make it totally public ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 01:38:08 AM
IF YOU HAVE BEEN DATING A GUY FOR THREE MONTHS
AND YOU HAVE NOT MET ANY OF HIS FRIENDS
YOU ARE NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 01:38:24 AM by Libertine »
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 04:24:40 AM
You're his cumbucket!

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 05:35:12 AM
slop-pail
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 07:33:53 AM
So, at the six-month mark, Baggie should buy her a little piece of jewelery with "cumbucket" engraved on it. You know, as an anniversary gift.

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 07:34:35 AM
I wholeheartedly agree.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 05:09:03 PM
hahahaha ....
Someone should start that as a brand-name ...

I think it'd catch on ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 08:02:22 PM
Hey guys, well this all came to a head last night via phone. I am meeting up with her tonight, probably for the last time ever. You know what? I actually feel a little hurt in my heart.

Anyway, she totally exploded at me last night and said she "wasn't going to be my whore anymore". She proceeded to barrage me with texts and e-mail. Here's an e-mail.

"Kyle,

I am not okay with that. I can't be someone you just have sex with. I've been worried about this for a while, and I just can not pretend to be okay with nothing. I'm sick and tired of being used; I deserve better than that.

I really care about you a lot, and I can't just be someone you fuck. We have been dating for four months, whether or not you acknowledge it. If you don't want to be with me, it's time for me to bow out, and wish you the best. 

I am sick of being someone a man feels like they can fuck but not commit to, I am better than that. I really felt like we had a connection, but I am not going to wait the rest of my life for you to decide that you want to be with me.

Enjoy your dating, you have truly made a terrible week even worse. "

Um. So I should be happy, right? Well I was for a while... but suddenly, I don't feel so happy.

Anyway, I think I'm taking more time off from the boards. I get this way sometimes. That week without posting was great. I think I may make it a month. See ya around.

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 08:06:32 PM
Nooooo... if we can't live vicariousaly through you then what do we have???

I guess I'll have to start posting about my antics *sigh*

Kidding.

But seriously, don't leave, I enjoy your updates. haha
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 08:08:25 PM by tricky »

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 10:12:51 PM
Give her my number if you break up.

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 10:13:35 PM
After you read that, how did you feel?
That should give you an indication of what you really think about this girl.

ps - don't actually give her my number, that was just to prove a point.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 08:41:24 AM by eitje »

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 11:38:17 PM
She won't do anal though ....
However, on the other hand, I DO like a challenge ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 03:09:22 AM

Dude, bagmans sloppy seconds... BAG-MANS!

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #20 on: March 17, 2009, 03:41:32 AM
At least we know he was clean ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #21 on: March 17, 2009, 08:41:50 AM

Dude, bagmans sloppy seconds... BAG-MANS!

I was really only trying to prove a point.  :P

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 09:12:45 AM
which is you want to felch fagmans semen?

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 09:22:10 AM
which is you want to felch fagmans semen?

Only for cooking ingredients.

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #24 on: March 17, 2009, 09:43:23 AM
So what the fuck are we going to do now that we don't have baggy's sex updates?

I think I'm just going to go kill myself.

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 09:45:22 AM
Yeah, it's not like there's much from me as of late ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 09:56:34 AM
So what the fuck are we going to do now that we don't have baggy's sex updates?

I think I'm just going to go kill myself.

Start picking up strays from Craigslist's casual encounters and post about it here.

I'd take one for the team and do it myself but I'm practicly married.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 10:12:16 AM by krapsna »
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 10:06:40 AM
I do have one very interesting CL causual encounter story that I could divuldge... hmmm. But I don't know if I should go there.

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #28 on: March 17, 2009, 10:12:35 AM
Oh yeah, you need to divulge that shit.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: "I mean we've been dating for 4 months" *Gulp* Reply #29 on: March 17, 2009, 09:34:28 PM
maybe we can look on craigslist.......