Quote from: Wozzeck
Tru is what happens when you combine a Phillip K Dick novel with a house full of cats.

I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs(Read 6662 times)
Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #30 on: November 15, 2009, 11:07:36 AM
I didnt like the WWI Blackadder (blackadder goes forth) a much as the others.

The Black Adder (first series, Middle ages) will always be my fav.

oh, before i forget. The Flintstones are on tv again. It's the first time I have ever seen the closing of the show...the cartton shows always cut it off when I was a kid.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #31 on: November 15, 2009, 04:12:10 PM
The WWII Blackadder is the only one I've never seen yet.
In Flintstone-related news, I just caught that harvey birdman episode on adult swim last night. Brilliance.

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #32 on: November 15, 2009, 04:16:27 PM
Ive only seen one episode of Blackadder, the WW2 one, and it was the last ep anyway.

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #33 on: November 15, 2009, 04:33:04 PM
love mash, except for the preachy mostly alan alda episodes.

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #34 on: November 15, 2009, 04:56:44 PM
Don't be knockin' the anti-war people. Only Eric2 is allowed to do that.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #35 on: November 15, 2009, 06:26:41 PM
Blackadder goes Forth was set in WWI, not WWII.

Just saying.

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #36 on: November 15, 2009, 06:28:27 PM
In Flintstone-related news, I just caught that harvey birdman episode on adult swim last night. Brilliance.

I've posted here in Entertainment ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #37 on: November 16, 2009, 02:01:05 AM

I've posted here in Entertainment ...
Yeah of course. By "that harvey birdman episode" I mean "that episode with which we are all familiar due to Thrash's excellent post."

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #38 on: November 16, 2009, 02:05:38 AM
No, I didn't mean it like that (well, mostly not like that); I was just sayin', broham ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #39 on: November 16, 2009, 02:07:00 AM
Oh sorry. I'm kinda drunk right now...

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #40 on: November 16, 2009, 02:07:27 AM
I'm about to be; what're we drinkin'?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #41 on: November 16, 2009, 02:11:03 AM
I'm trying to sober up from a series of glasses of an excellent single malt scotch by the almost unnaturally apt name of Singleton.
I have a load of work due tomorrow that I hope to finish before 6 so's I can catch my 3.5hrs beauty rest...
Ah coffee, if you didn't exist I'd be a dead-man.

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #42 on: November 16, 2009, 02:14:55 AM
I'm on GreyGoose ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #43 on: November 16, 2009, 02:18:05 AM
*leaves the obvious "your mom" joke to someone else*

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #44 on: November 16, 2009, 02:19:57 AM
My mom doesn't drink; I think it has to do with me and my conception ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #45 on: November 16, 2009, 04:16:00 AM
Her hands are still shaking from the experience.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #46 on: November 16, 2009, 08:27:40 AM
I bet I'm not the only one who read that as thrash conceived with hi-

Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #47 on: November 17, 2009, 01:40:40 PM
Que?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: I'm putting this in Discontempt and not Entertainment or Drugs Reply #48 on: November 18, 2009, 04:09:10 AM
I really liked the Blackadder goes forth episodes. They're all on youtube
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.