Quote from: underclass
The Empire Strikes back in D-Minor laying on my couch after drinking 7 beers in the sun at a baseball game earlier today

Hoth? What the fuck, I thought this was return of the Jedi, who the fuck mixed up my disks >> Luke got got by the monster! >> The first transport is away, go rebels. >> Cloud City? What the hell, I thought there were asteroids, maybe that bit comes later after Luke meets Yoda >> Darth Vader is Luke's father, Ben why didn't you tell him >> End credits,
... shit that was quick but not as quick as sex with my wife's gonna be in this state.

Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model?(Read 10190 times)
Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? on: November 21, 2009, 08:58:19 PM
Miranda Kerr has my (mushroom) stamp of approval.

Before you get all up in arms, she's 26; she just happens to look 8 or 9 years younger. And yeah as I said before I like thin/skinny ladies. I like to feel our bones grinding together, and poking each other.

Dudes this is a perfect excuse to post lots and lots of hot photos. RUN WITH IT!

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 09:18:10 PM

This did for me in high school. I can't find the VS cover, but this is the right era at least. I'm liking her less the more she's in my face every time I turn around with her Trya shows and her Next Top Model shows and all the rest of that crap. Same thing happened for me with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson. These people are all overplayed. My Tyra market has kind of been oversaturated.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 10:31:07 PM
All the girls from All Hallows (kerr) are sluts.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 01:08:09 AM

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 02:46:02 AM
Oh god! That is nasty! Why does it look like he rubbed shit all around his crotch???
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 02:46:51 AM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 02:56:47 AM
I was really tempted to post a picture of a baboon's ass, but I thought it might peeve Kyle given his express intention that we should post foxy ladies.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 03:12:09 AM
I was really tempted to post a picture of a baboon's ass, but I thought it might peeve have gotten Kyle all revved up and we don't need that, now, do we?
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 07:53:49 AM
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 09:35:49 AM
The angel-wing VS fashion show was one of the smartest things those guys ever cooked up.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 02:19:19 PM
I'll have you know that in place of the winged girl was gonna be a baboon's ass with a comment of "Let's find out!", however, my laptop froze, so I just said "Fuck it!" ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 02:25:04 PM

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #11 on: November 22, 2009, 09:20:12 PM
That girl makes me think of a chola Dita Von Teese.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 10:22:57 AM
am i odd for thinking that Dita isn't the hottest? she has a great body but her face is a little weird to me.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 10:48:59 AM
Her body is my new goal body, except for the fake boobs. I've gotten a little flabby in the last couple of months and a cool hot chick is more inspiration to me over a 19 year old VS model.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 11:38:44 AM
If you want cool hot chicks instead of VS models: judges, here is your winner. She is as close to perfect in all ways I'm interested in.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 01:23:09 PM
Sucks cock, on film, for money, is a rather short 'want' list.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 03:24:56 PM
People tell me I look like this cool sexy chick every other day, so maybe she should be my "lose ten pounds" goal body example.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 03:27:27 PM
I was showing my fuckbuddy pics from Japan, and he said that you look like Bjork in one of the pictures.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 04:00:02 PM
I can see the Bjork thing kind of.
Zooey Deschanel is definitely a cool sexy chick.
I'm kind of partial to Katy Perry as well, although only from a visual perspective. I sadly have no idea if she's genuinely cool. She really reminds me of ZD, actually.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 04:17:53 PM
I just google img'd Bjork.
...All this time I thought she was male.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 06:29:18 PM
She really reminds me of ZD, actually.

Agreed.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #21 on: November 23, 2009, 06:39:45 PM
I just google img'd Bjork.
...All this time I thought she was male.

Wow, you are young... I officially feel old.  Thanks a lot.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #22 on: November 24, 2009, 01:07:28 PM
Anytime.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 04:51:04 PM
Here's another cool sexy chick. I became a devoted fan after seeing Labyrinth way back in the day. I just found out that she played the role of 7 in the film 9. She's been in so many good movies she has to be somewhat cool.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #24 on: November 24, 2009, 05:09:51 PM
I became a devoted fan after seeing Labyrinth way back in the day.

Ditto. She's gorgeous.

http://www.terrorhotties.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/jennifer-connelly.jpg

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #25 on: November 27, 2009, 05:47:55 PM
This is the VS model that used to do it for me:

Skybox, right up here in section La-Di-Dah.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #26 on: November 27, 2009, 06:32:35 PM
Yep, hot.

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 06:59:19 PM
She has the same mouth as Liv Tyler (who is also a smoking hottie incidentally).

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #28 on: November 27, 2009, 07:10:55 PM
Yeah a little overbite is sexy as hell.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Who's your favorite Victoria's secret model? Reply #29 on: November 27, 2009, 07:24:53 PM
Taliking of womens underwear, I always used to feel a bit uncomfortable buying it.

Actually on VS models, Heidi Klum just seems abit "Hitler Youth" for my liking.60 years later or not, I'd just be a bit nervous if she invited me into the shower.

And Adriana Lima, no offence, but having seen Rio Carnival, I'd be a bit nervous about ANYTHING 6'1 feet tall, Brazillian with bit tits. Still, if she DID have a big cock, and its closing time in the club with nothing else available, maybe I'd say "what the heck"...