Quote from: Daddy
Enlarge it before pressing on it, Baggie.
Quote from: bagman
I know how to masturbate.

Who's your favorite sexy criminal?(Read 13256 times)
Who's your favorite sexy criminal? on: November 22, 2009, 10:34:47 AM
None of these really get my (mushroom) stamp of approval, but here are some examples.

Before you get all up in arms, of course we all despise these women for their terrible acts against civilized humanity blah blah blah; some of them just happens to look pretty sexy despite all that. And yeah the black widow fantasies and the shackled women fantasies both come into play here. You can see them simultaneously as evildoers without a shred of morality and as frail little things set-upon by a cruel patriarchal society.
One good place to start if you're interested in the teacher-student dynamic is here and then when you've exhausted that, there's always google-image searching on this list of names...

Dudes this is a perfect excuse to post lots and lots of hot mugshots. RUN WITH IT!

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 11:06:16 AM

Crime:  She loved a man too much.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 01:12:38 PM
He's got that sexy hipster thing going on. Just look at that faux hawk and those grandpa glasses!

« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 01:13:10 PM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 01:35:50 PM
You gota feel for the two women at the bottom of mouse's first link.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 02:21:12 PM
Wow, I never thought about this before ...

Mosh, Zoomie, and Emp are gonna go NUTS with this thread ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 08:43:08 PM
I'm gonna go old school on this one...

Ethel Rosenberg:

Aileen Wuornos:

Karla Homolka (nice toes!):
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 09:14:27 PM

I have been to jail so maybe one day I will be considered a sexy criminal.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 09:26:04 PM
Anytime a school teacher gets mugged for fucking a student those pics are always hilarious and you always either think:

1: "Man that was the luckiest goddamn 13-yr old on the fucking planet."
2: "No wonder she was fucking her students.  Who else would hit that?"
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 09:43:57 PM

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 03:12:44 AM
Myra Hindley

Mary Bell

Caril Fugate

Karla Homolka is way up there... very hot.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 10:20:07 AM
Damn. That Myra Hindley chick has a crazy look to her. It's like she's saying with her eyes, "I'll rape you, then I'll cut you, then I'll rape your dead body again."
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 10:48:17 AM
And they took naked pictures of the girl they raped and strangled. That's hawt.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 11:35:51 PM
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #13 on: November 24, 2009, 02:45:12 AM
I drove through the Yorkshire Moors when I was in England that last tour... they were gorgeous... great place to dispose of a body.

I wished I could have stopped to take some pix, but the road was only one up one down, no shoulder, and I had to get to Manchester as soon as possible.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #14 on: November 24, 2009, 11:11:05 PM
I was banging a girl that looked like Tonya Harding when all that shit went down ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 01:38:12 AM
... great place to dispose of a body.

I know a great place too, but I'm not telling.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 02:39:29 AM
I know a whole continent....

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 03:40:41 AM
Tasmania is not a continent.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #18 on: November 26, 2009, 07:29:12 AM
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 12:59:25 PM
Tasmania is not a continent.

There's some good places in your state...

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #20 on: November 26, 2009, 01:10:13 PM
Prostitution's legal, right? 
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 04:10:51 PM
Brothels (licensed) yes. blah fuck the typing...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Australia#Queensland

Brothels are legal. They are licensed by the Prostitution Licensing Authority (PLA)].[12]

There are two types of sex work that are legal in Queensland:

* Private sex work: A single sex worker working alone. It is an offence for such a worker to solicit publicly. Advertising is permitted with restrictions on the wording.[13]
    * Sex work in a licensed brothel.

All other forms of sex work remain illegal, including more than one worker sharing a premise, street prostitution, unlicensed brothels or massage parlours used for sex work, and outcalls from licensed brothels

Au in general =

The act of prostitution (exchanging sex for money) has a complex legal status in all jurisdictions around Australia. Brothels are legal in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and the Australian Capital Territory, but not in South Australia, the Northern Territory, Tasmania and Western Australia. Brothels are often regulated by local council planning laws. Street prostitution is illegal in all states of Australia except New South Wales, where it is prohibited near churches, schools, hospitals and similar venues.[1] Related activities, such as offering premises for the purposes of use as a brothel are often illegal.

and yes... i know, tmi not enough pun.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #22 on: November 26, 2009, 08:28:35 PM
I'm confused; so was the last one your were in licensed or unlicensed?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #23 on: November 26, 2009, 08:30:54 PM
I only buy imported.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #24 on: November 26, 2009, 10:34:03 PM
I don't get it.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 11:13:13 PM
I only buy imported.

Imported or domestic, it's still illegal when they are under 16 ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 09:46:06 PM
Not when im on holidays.

amanda knox

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 11:37:49 PM
If I were a prison guard, I'd fuck her in the laundry room.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 11:40:28 PM
Wow, I never thought about this before ...

Mosh, Zoomie, and Emp are gonna go NUTS with this thread ...

You mean nut over this thread?  Nothing's sexier than a sociopath.

Re: Who's your favorite sexy criminal? Reply #29 on: December 09, 2009, 02:17:27 PM
This is also true ....

Knox just got 25 yrs in Italy, right?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')