Quote from: Danzig on ThrashInc.Com
Maybe I'm in the minority, I don't know, but the smell of vagina is not something I enjoy.

A menu from a London Brothel from 1912(Read 2171 times)
A menu from a London Brothel from 1912 on: October 05, 2014, 03:11:45 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: A menu from a London Brothel from 1912 Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 02:04:25 AM
That shit is funny, but only the prices have changed.

With the number of homeless gals on the street today offering blow jobs for five bucks the prices haven't really kept pace with inflation.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: A menu from a London Brothel from 1912 Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 01:42:24 AM
They didn't have crack back then ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: A menu from a London Brothel from 1912 Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 06:39:34 PM
True but they had opium which is far better.

Crack! What a useless drug for anyone excepting the producer.
A short intense high lasting only 5 or so minutes and then a craving for more.
Could anything else have been engineered so perfectly?   

At least with a 5 dollar hit of acid you get several hours of use from your investment.

Obviously as you may have noticed I am not anti-drug but it is up to the people on the street to say no to some drugs. Crack and Heroin are number one and two.

If we as a people are ever to realize our quest to use drugs recreationally or therapeutically we have to interface with those embedded in the heroin and crack network to alter their perceptions.   

What am I saying ? Get yourself shot trying to deal with those people.

Plus crank, crank has to be replaced with an available supply of pharmaceutical grade of amphetamines. Take everything out of the hands of the biker cooks and such. Make them obsolete.

Most of the long term adverse side effects of crank can be traced to the toxic chemicals used in its production.

>>addition<<

Let people grow opium poppies as well as weed plants.
because then addicts will have something slightly less addictive (smoking opium) to fall back on. A grass roots substitute that takes all power away from the international cartels and special ops government groups promoting new heroin from conquered Afghanistan across the US today. 

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 07:04:08 PM by Tru »

Re: A menu from a London Brothel from 1912 Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 01:56:39 AM
That's actually almost a good idea ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: A menu from a London Brothel from 1912 Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 01:40:26 AM
Yep and smoking opium doesn't spread aids, hepatitis and all the other nasty shit you can get from sharing needles.

All the junkies I knew in the military ended up with hepatitis at least once or more times. And who knows what else, none of them ever escaped with only a "drug problem."

That was before aids, but even then, the health cost of using needles always far exceeded and massively exacerbated any personal drug problems.

Re: A menu from a London Brothel from 1912 Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 01:13:30 PM
I have a friend that was jumped up on heroin in his late teens to mid-20s ....
Years later, (and after some time served), he's only got Hep C ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')