Quote from: hip
don't be such a smarmy little b-word. i think you might just be in need of the edward to your bella. someone in your life that you care about in a way that makes you want to wax your unibrow. AND that spot around your jaw that grows dark hair down from your sideburn area to your neck. don't forget that. guys don't like beards on their sexual partners. except danzig, but he's gay.

DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;)(Read 11101 times)
Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 01:11:13 PM
Before or after it has passed though the intestinal tract of a hippy ?
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 02:21:12 PM
Elbow is definitely slang for heroin. Look how fact-laden my earlier explanation was.

No wait. Actually there are almost no facts there at all. I suggested injecting Karo syrup into your veins. I invented the chemical allanol. The whole thing is a failed joke you strange weirdos.

It might be slang for heroin, but in this case it means a pound (eLBow) of weed. People think it's secret code the cops don't understand.

I'm sorry but that's wrong. "Elbow" is regional. All of my friends from Texas call heroin "elbow." You're thinking of some North-East corruption because heroin isn't a problem in the North East. In Texas and the greater South-East portion of the country, "elbow" only refers to heroin. In the North East, pot is the biggest problem so they call pot "elbows." It's clear that the silly pot-heads don't know the origins of the term so they've invented unlikely backwards explanations.
Let's look at it rationally, you don't inject pot into your veins near the elbow, right? In fact there's only one street drug that is injected into the veins: Heroin.

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 03:09:57 PM
Heroin is not a problem in the North East? North East what? North East Greenland??? Don't you live in Jersey? You can't walk from DC to Hartford swinging a dead cat without hitting a junkie every four paces...

The person in question is from Texas so I think she knows what she's saying. But ok, you seem to be the expert on colloquialism.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 03:53:13 PM
No, trust me. You guys are the idiots here. There's almost no heroin in the North East. What you're probably thinking of is hash. It looks similar, but heroin will have a sweeter taste if you taste it with the tip of your tongue. If you see people injecting, it's probably insulin. Marihuana addicts have compulsions to eat and so this has led to a very large obesity epidemic in certain segments of the population. This leads to late-onset diabetes (or Diabetes Simplex 1uz9). These people aren't born diabetics, but they pick it up from other potheads as they gather for so-called "Dream Sessions" where enormous amounts of cannabis are consumed (often exceeding the LD150 mark) and then chocolatey foods are consumed. This is why marihuana addicts are often associated in the North East with brownies and fudge. Chocolate has natural GABA-inhibiting functions as well as caffeine and trace quantities of harmaline (also found in Ayahuasca vines if you read your Carlos Castaneda...)  This induces a trance-like state for the "Dreamer" and simultaneously destroys the kidneys - i.e. the main producers of endogenous insulin in humans. That's why you may be seeing drug-users with needles in their arms in the NorthEast that aren't actually heroin users.

This idea that "elbows" means marihuana is laughable.
Let me be quite clear: YOU DON'T INJECT MARIHUANA INTO YOUR VEINS.
I hope to fuck you guys are meta-trolling here...
Marihuana may be smoked, snorted, or used in a poultice and absorbed through the skin. Yes you could probably absorb marihuana through the skin at the elbow if you were so inclined. The active oils of cannabis are highly volatile and will pass through the cell-wall and into the thylakoid stacks of your blood vessels readily. Despite this, however, it is NEVER USED at the elbow as this would interfere with the use of the arm and with such high rate of absorption, the marihuana user will be compelled to seek food within minutes, making a poultice placed at the elbow a true inconvenience.

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #34 on: January 05, 2010, 03:57:48 PM
Dude, danzig is so going to beat your ass for stealing his gig.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #35 on: January 05, 2010, 04:07:44 PM
OK I get it.

Unless of course you're serious, in which case I feel sorry for you, you've wasted your life...

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #36 on: January 05, 2010, 04:15:59 PM
Ive seen people inject ice.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #37 on: January 05, 2010, 04:51:45 PM
OK I get it.
Good. I thought you already had it figured out here...

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #38 on: January 05, 2010, 04:59:31 PM
My internal editor, internal censor and sarcasm detector often skip off together.

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #39 on: January 05, 2010, 05:26:23 PM
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 11:14:45 PM
Let's look at it rationally, you don't inject pot into your veins near the elbow, right? In fact there's only one street drug that is injected into the veins: Heroin.

Meth, Coke, Heroin, Brake Fluid; I've seen it all ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #41 on: January 09, 2010, 03:40:01 AM
Elbow is definitely slang for heroin. Look how fact-laden my earlier explanation was.

No wait. Actually there are almost no facts there at all. I suggested injecting Karo syrup into your veins. I invented the chemical allanol. The whole thing is a failed joke you strange weirdos.

It might be slang for heroin, but in this case it means a pound (eLBow) of weed. People think it's secret code the cops don't understand.

OMG!!!  I rthink I've gound my flippin' sough meat!

fIt's a fricking POUNG, you fuktards!

A qp is a Quarter Pound.

Okay, oinkers ~ come 'n' git me!
Signature :      X   

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #42 on: January 09, 2010, 03:46:19 AM

I'm sorry but that's wrong. "Elbow" is regional. All of my friends from Texas call heroin "elbow." You're thinking of some North-East corruption because heroin isn't a problem in the North East. In Texas and the greater South-East portion of the country, "elbow" only refers to heroin. In the North East, pot is the biggest problem so they call pot "elbows." It's clear that the silly pot-heads don't know the origins of the term so they've invented unlikely backwards explanations.

Tell THAT to someone that is able to score coke SO FUCKING PURE than a FUCKING NURSE would not only consider mainlining it,

but made a habit of it.

You can slam a BUNCH of different drugs, sweetie.

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #43 on: January 09, 2010, 10:04:09 AM
WHO"S THE MOD OF DRUG FORUM THEN< EH?!!
You people are so parochial in your drug knowledge. Oh just because I can inject one drug means I can inject them all, huh? Well let me tell you something darling, coke is a POWDER. Do you know what happens when you put a powder into your veins? Hmmm? You die. The blood soaks into the powder and makes something called "sludge." Sludge blocks veins you fool. Sure a nurse might try to do this......... IF SHE"S THE NURSE OF A CLOWN COLLEGE! But see everyone? This is what heroin does to a person. She now thinks she can just inject all her problems away. Oh I need some asprin for my headache I'll just inject it into my veins. Oh my teeth all fell out from heroin overdosing but I need to eat a burger. I know I'll just inject that into my veins. Sorry you crazy junkie but that's just WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #44 on: January 09, 2010, 01:15:24 PM
Hahaha!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #45 on: January 09, 2010, 03:32:48 PM
SLAMBURGER!!!

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #46 on: January 11, 2010, 09:32:50 AM
yeah dude. eating your food is so lame. blend it up and mainline that shit!
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #47 on: January 12, 2010, 11:48:41 AM
WHO"S THE MOD OF DRUG FORUM THEN< EH?!!
You people are so parochial in your drug knowledge. Oh just because I can inject one drug means I can inject them all, huh? Well let me tell you something darling, coke is a POWDER. Do you know what happens when you put a powder into your veins? Hmmm? You die. The blood soaks into the powder and makes something called "sludge." Sludge blocks veins you fool. Sure a nurse might try to do this......... IF SHE"S THE NURSE OF A CLOWN COLLEGE! But see everyone? This is what heroin does to a person. She now thinks she can just inject all her problems away. Oh I need some asprin for my headache I'll just inject it into my veins. Oh my teeth all fell out from heroin overdosing but I need to eat a burger. I know I'll just inject that into my veins. Sorry you crazy junkie but that's just WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Okay, so I'm a little hungover, here, but,

WUT?

Heroin is a powder ...

Also, I don't remember if I've ever said this before, and I don't know if Thrash has told y'all:

ANY Pharmacy will sell ANYONE diabetic syringes ~ you don't have to "prove" you're diabetic, nor do you need a prescription for them, and they're pretty cheap.

If you're going to shoot anything?  Buy and use CLEAN points, please!

(Not trying to be a smart-ass here ~ it's just something I want to make SURE I tell folks, you know?

Just in case they were absent that day of Clown Nurse College!  lol)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 11:53:18 AM by arielle.looney »

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #48 on: January 12, 2010, 12:24:00 PM

OK, I give up. I'm done here.

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #49 on: January 12, 2010, 01:14:50 PM
Is... is that a monkey?

Re: DELETE ASAP ! But not before you READ! ;) Reply #50 on: January 19, 2010, 10:50:53 PM
I've seen people inject Southern Comfort.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.