Quote from: Lothar
It's not rotting after you shove a beer can up its ass and cook it.
Mmmm.

Lifetime AdGuard - 3 Devices - Great Deal(Read 2232 times)
Lifetime AdGuard - 3 Devices - Great Deal on: January 26, 2020, 08:25:43 AM
Get It For Just $19.99

I got one a while back for about the same cost and never looked back ...

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Lifetime AdGuard - 3 Devices - Great Deal Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 08:29:03 AM
They just added up to 9 devices for $29.99 ...

THAT is a fucking deal!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Lifetime AdGuard - 3 Devices - Great Deal Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 02:59:47 PM
I actually grabbed that $29.99 deal ...

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Lifetime AdGuard - 3 Devices - Great Deal Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 03:20:18 PM
So does it allow you to block specific things? AdBlock Plus is free and used to let you select things to specifically block but the newer versions don't.
I have Malware Bytes Premium and it works well for malware. But between the two there are still tricks that allow some websites to get a few ad's on.
I have one called nuke anything and it will remove, well anything but only until the page is refreshed, It has no memory.

Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Lifetime AdGuard - 3 Devices - Great Deal Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 03:27:47 PM
Yeah below the ad guard ad is one for an RGB mouse-pad?
What the fuck is up with EVERYTHING coming with RGB lighting these days?
My new gaming PC has a nice glass side and RGB everything, you know what, that shit is cool for about a day. I have all my lighting turned off. Shit it even came with a remote lighting control.

Re: Lifetime AdGuard - 3 Devices - Great Deal Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 04:56:09 PM
Actually, it's quite good, and it does block pretty much everything ...
I've used it for many years and I've always liked it so it's very much worth it, plus it saves a ton of bandwidth ...

I use it on my tablets, on my PCS, and on my phones ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Lifetime AdGuard - 3 Devices - Great Deal Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 08:03:01 PM
AdBlock+ and my redirect blockers (2, also a requirement) do a really good job along with whatever is built into the browser, but like I mentioned they still find a way to get a few ads and popups in, so the ad blockers work well globally but you need to have the option to ban individual items by URL and it has to remember, sure it may only work for a week until they change the URL's but still a nice feature. I do have a site blocker, but it's really to much trouble to use all the time.

Hey you know what we need is an Ad Attack Dog that works with windows and is browser independent. Get busy writing it Thrash!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 08:13:02 PM by Tru »

Re: Lifetime AdGuard - 3 Devices - Great Deal Reply #7 on: January 27, 2020, 10:35:55 PM
On my RGB post up there I wanted to reply that even my gd power supply fan has RGB but you have to be under it looking up to see it, it does create a mellow changing glow on part of the system. But why!!! It is separate from the windows app for controlling them and is removed from the remote as well. It has a fucking button on it that scrolls through about a dozen selections each one much like the last and then you get to the off position. WTF does a power supply need this shit? It only creates a very minor glow in the case and is otherwise unnoticeable.

Ha I just found out trying to shut it off that there are more than 25 selections to scroll through. I did a bunch before I started counting.

My mouse is RGB (more like tri-color in breathing mode) as well and has no shut off, but it's not too annoying and makes it easy to find on a cluttered desk in the dark.

Re: Lifetime AdGuard - 3 Devices - Great Deal Reply #8 on: January 28, 2020, 06:44:01 PM
Too much convolution ...

I think it's worth it to be "one-stop" and auto-updating ...
It does much better than all the other "free" ones I'd used, in tandem; and it has more features overall ...

It works from the OS level (PC/Phone), and not just from the browsers (although, the browser addon is free) ...
When I use AdGuard on my phone, even the GAMES don't have ads ...

I endorse it fully at this current time ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Lifetime AdGuard - 3 Devices - Great Deal Reply #9 on: May 31, 2020, 10:48:31 PM
Dude; LOVING it ....
Just fucking get it ....
It's worth the money spent ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')