Quote from: Zoomie
Why don't you try being a man and getting a skill, a drivers license, a job and a life.
Quote from: Lucky
Harsh words from someone with only a skill and a drivers license...

What to get for the Australian who has EVERYTHING(Read 4154 times)
What to get for the Australian who has EVERYTHING on: December 07, 2009, 09:58:33 PM
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: What to get for the Australian who has EVERYTHING Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 10:28:30 PM
NONONONONONONONO!

This:
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: What to get for the Australian who has EVERYTHING Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 08:23:11 AM
I'll take both!

Re: What to get for the Australian who has EVERYTHING Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 07:07:36 PM
not until Feb mate,

I'm not sharing a room with a hooker sheep and a box of pink dildos again
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: What to get for the Australian who has EVERYTHING Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 02:45:50 AM
Stop your whinging... that hooker sheep and box of pink dildo's gave you the best night of your life.

Re: What to get for the Australian who has EVERYTHING Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 02:51:28 AM
maybe so, but I didn't need your fucking mate Wayne taking pictures from the corner
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: What to get for the Australian who has EVERYTHING Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 05:19:44 AM
It's all part of the service.

Re: What to get for the Australian who has EVERYTHING Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 03:03:37 PM
You don't have an "opt out" program for certain packages?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: What to get for the Australian who has EVERYTHING Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 09:03:43 PM
Opt out of getting photographed with a hooker sheep and a bog box of pink jelly dildos? Exactly what part of that would anyone want to opt out of???

Mosh you've been holding out on me. All we had was Yuenglings on the beach, a boat ride, Yuenglings in Erics garage, target practice, more Yuenglings in Eric's garage, walk in the woods, more Yuenglings in Eric's garage, and some weed. Guess I gotta come visit you there to get the sheep and dildo show, eh?
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: What to get for the Australian who has EVERYTHING Reply #9 on: December 10, 2009, 03:37:23 AM
Those are all great things... but there's a time and a place for the sheep and dildos.

Delaware or Maryland just arent it.  Besides, you ever try to get a hooker sheep through Customs and on a plane as hand luggage? They really, really hate going through the XRay machine.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 03:38:42 AM by Mosh »

Re: What to get for the Australian who has EVERYTHING Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 09:17:54 PM
I'm ...

SHOCKED!!!

HOW many Texicans here?!?  And NO ONE said a COW PIE?!?

AAAaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

And the BEAUTY of it is?

S/He can grow 'shrooms out of it!  ROFLMFAO!!!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 09:18:43 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity