Quote from: Zoomie
Topless grannys in a ragtop Studebaker. Grabs Dave's attention everytime...

My entire music collection on DVDs(Read 10973 times)
My entire music collection on DVDs on: December 21, 2009, 01:24:02 PM
Anyone wanna trade music collections?  I can burn all of mine of mine on DVDs for whoever might want to hear them.  This is the list of the bands I have, some more than others:

Absu
Ahab
Andrew W.K.
Anvil
Aphex Twin
Arch Enemy
Balzac
Bathory
Bethlehem
Black Pyramid
Black Sabbath
The Bouncing Souls
Brian Eno
Burzum
Cellador
Celtic Frost
Children Of Bodom
Danzig
The Darkness
Deep Purple
Deerhoof
Dethklok
Dolorian
The Doors
Earth Crisis
Elder
Electric Hellfire Club
Electric Wizard
Emperor
Entombed
Equilibrium
Eyehategod
The Faceless
Finntroll
Funeral
Graveland
Gravity Kills
Green Day
Helloween
Iron Maiden
Kalmah
Kyuss
Lakupaavi
Mayhem
Michale Graves
Mindless Self Indulgence
Ministry
The Misfits
Moonsorrow
Necrophagist
Neuraxis
No Doubt
Operation Ivy
The Prodigy
Prong
Queens Of The Stone Age
Rage Against The Machine
The Ramones
Rob Zombie
Samhain
Satanic Warmaster
Scum Of The Earth
Sinergy
Sleep
The Smashing Pumpkins
Type O Negative
Velvet Cacoon
Venom
White Zombie
Wolfmother
YOB
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 05:26:37 PM by Drugmoth »
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 05:23:02 PM
No Killswitch Engage
No Living Colour
No Bulletboys (but they WERE a chick band... I got laid a lot in the early 90s just by knowing their stuff)
No Judas Priest

You get bonus points for Iron Maiden and Type O Negative, but Green Day and Smashing Pumpkins? Negro please...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 05:23:12 PM by Zoomie »
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 05:29:45 PM
No Killswitch Engage
No In Living Colour
No Bulletboys (but they WERE a chick band... I got laid a lot in the early 90s just by knowing their stuff)
No Judas Priest

You get bonus points for Iron Maiden and Type O Negative, but Green Day and Smashing Pumpkins? Negro please...

Killswitch Engage is garbage, and I have no idea who In Living Colour or Bulletboys are.  As for Judas Priest, meh, I've never been a fan really.  I think they are overrated.

Hey now, I'm not huge fans of either Green Day or Smashing Pumpkins.......I LOVE old Green Day, as in Kerplunk, Dookie, and Insomniac.....I think that Good Riddance was truly their swan song.  Since then they have gargled balls, but the old albums still hold a special place in my heart.  And as for the Smashing Pumpkins, I could give two shits less about them in general except for the album Meloncholy and the Infinite Sadness, which I think is a masterpeice.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 05:33:28 PM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 05:38:56 PM
No Bad Brains either.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 05:58:56 PM

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 03:51:47 PM
Man, Killswitch Engage is just awful.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 04:06:13 PM
They put on an entertaining show.

Generally, that style of music is fun for dancing in a pit and singing along, not really good for listening to at home.

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 05:31:04 PM
Yeah, no thanks.

I'm not in the mood to be done for receiving stolen property...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 05:31:52 PM by Mosh »

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 04:20:31 PM
Living Colour`s new album, The Chair In The Doorway, is the best rock record of 2009.

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 02:47:47 AM
yeah. i don't think i want you having my address. No offense dylan.  :-*

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 07:58:22 PM
Smart girl... +1

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 09:19:56 PM
Seconded ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 08:23:27 PM
You've given it to me before, doofus.
~

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #13 on: December 31, 2009, 08:28:14 PM
hahahaha ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #14 on: January 01, 2010, 05:18:35 PM
I'll buy a copy if you throw in a pic of CT's Winnebagos...

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #15 on: January 01, 2010, 06:52:46 PM
Hahahahaha ...

Well, she's posted CLOTHED pics; make sure you ask the right questions here, Zoomie ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 09:03:54 PM
You've given it to me before, doofus.

yeah but i was like 15 at the time. I didn't know any better.  ;)

You don't have this one! 

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #17 on: January 02, 2010, 01:39:27 AM
Meanie.

Oh, that reminds me, I just went through all kinds of old stuff and I found the letters and the weird ass shit you sent me years ago.
~

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #18 on: January 02, 2010, 03:34:56 AM
Tech, youre both single.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #19 on: January 02, 2010, 07:43:23 AM
And we all need some sweet, sweet commie love.
~

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 12:49:10 PM
Who thought anyone'd actually love a commie, let alone a twat ...

So what kind of strange shit was she sending at 15 years old?
Anything bloody with a string?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #21 on: January 02, 2010, 04:08:29 PM
Thanks for reminding me, think I'll make a cup of tea...

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #22 on: January 02, 2010, 04:21:16 PM
You do that, Dracula ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #23 on: January 02, 2010, 05:05:15 PM
Meanie.

Oh, that reminds me, I just went through all kinds of old stuff and I found the letters and the weird ass shit you sent me years ago.

I still have the crap you sent me too but no letters.
 :(

hay ! lets make that junkie dream of ours come true.  :-*

i could be the Nancy to your Sid.  <3

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 05:09:36 PM
So what kind of strange shit was she sending at 15 years old?
Anything bloody with a string?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #25 on: January 02, 2010, 05:22:45 PM
OK now she's TRYING to repulse me...

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #26 on: January 02, 2010, 05:26:07 PM
No, she's just hitting on the younger dude ...

Zoomie, dissed again!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #27 on: January 02, 2010, 06:36:37 PM
You get used to it.

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #28 on: January 02, 2010, 07:02:24 PM
What did I send you?  I'll have to dig out your shit again and take pictures.  From what I remember off hand, there WAS a container of orange tic tacs which completely melted, a girly bracelet with multicolored stars I think, a metal necklace, and one of the letters had some duct tape text...I forget what else.
~

Re: My entire music collection on DVDs Reply #29 on: January 03, 2010, 01:40:44 AM
What did I send you?  I'll have to dig out your shit again and take pictures.  From what I remember off hand, there WAS a container of orange tic tacs which completely melted, a girly bracelet with multicolored stars I think, a metal necklace, and one of the letters had some duct tape text...I forget what else.

a rancid cassette tape, doc martens money clip and a pentacle necklace. .. there might have been more but that's all i still have.

man i sent you orange tic tacs and you didn't eat them?! for same man.