Quote from: BuRNAmerica
Do cows cum? I know BULLS cum (well dont know but Ive heard. You know, mammals and all that) But cows? Maybe they just jizz a little...
Quote from: Thrash
They're squirters, man ...

WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her...(Read 4601 times)
WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... on: January 16, 2010, 01:53:10 AM
I;m gonna kick some ASS,

AND

take names!

She may hate/dislike/want to AVOID at all costs

ME

But I sort of love her.

If anyone is privy to info regarding this little wrinkle in the mesh of L-G,

please just let me know that everything is copasetic with her, okay?

(Yes, I know it's STOOPID that I won't just hunt her down like a dirty dog, find her ass, and reassure myself,

but I don't think she likes me very much,

and MIGHT take that as some sort of physic ATTACK upon her very being.)

OMG!!!  I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  fucking FUNNEH when I'm

well,

me. rofl

{Nupe!  No dreaded smilies ~

BUT I WAS THINKIN' 'EM,

with each COMMA, PERIOD, EXCLAMATION MARK ...  !!!)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 01:56:45 AM by arielle.looney »
Signature :      X   

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 02:38:39 PM
I fucked her to death on NYE and still came up one short of my goal ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 01:20:57 AM
What goal? Telling the truth?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 03:45:55 AM
For at least she died happy!

I mean, who wouldn't want to be fucked to death by a friend?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 03:46:35 AM by arielle.looney »

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 11:59:16 AM
Awww you're so sweet. Call you later.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 12:32:24 PM
I hope she isn't dead.  Waste of hot snatch.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 12:41:47 PM
Hung out with her in November, she was in the process of moving in Dec. I'm sure she's doing the settling in, ect. I'll be sure to text her and tell her some creep was asking about her on LG

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 05:18:58 PM
That's a lot of creeps.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 08:48:15 PM
Waste of hot snatch.

Yeah she's cute but comes off as a raging bitch.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 01:58:50 AM
All hot girls come off as raging bitches sometimes.  The deal with that is, is that if you want to hang out with a hot bitch you deal with the raging bitch part because she is a hot bitch.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 02:07:30 AM
God, you dudes are so STOOPID!!!

PUSSY is pussy!  In the dark?  It all looks the same!  rofl

THAT's how "hot chicks" can FUCK YOU OVER!

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 02:10:57 AM
oi, you left, one post back.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 02:11:55 AM by banal »
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 02:33:18 AM
All hot girls come off as raging bitches sometimes.  The deal with that is, is that if you want to hang out with a hot bitch you deal with the raging bitch part because she is a hot bitch.

Nah, that doesn't count the hot girls who don't quite seem to realize how fucking hot they are. They're a tiny minority but they're fucking amazing. I like being around chicks like that even if I'm not fucking/trying to fuck them.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 02:41:26 AM

What if its a dude's hairy anus in the dark? It's not a pussy then.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 02:48:33 AM
DUDE???

With enough Liguor?

It will FEEL like the silkest, TIGHTEST pussy you ever stuck it in!

And even I'll DRINK to THAT!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 02:52:36 AM by arielle.looney »

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 03:07:20 PM
Eww.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 03:41:15 PM

I dunno man.. i rather hang out with the fugly down to earth bitches.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #17 on: January 19, 2010, 03:42:56 PM

You dog doesn't count as someone you can hang out with.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #18 on: January 19, 2010, 04:41:40 PM

OK one last try...

Quote from: Zoomie
Hey baby!

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #19 on: January 19, 2010, 09:27:56 PM

By stealing your wallet?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 05:01:25 AM

OK one last try...

Hey baby!

:-*

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #21 on: January 20, 2010, 05:37:10 PM
Zoomie; the ugliest, most down to earth bitch 'round here!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #22 on: January 20, 2010, 07:36:13 PM
Them's fightin words.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #23 on: January 20, 2010, 07:50:20 PM
No he's right. And I'd do Ann Margaret.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #24 on: January 20, 2010, 07:59:41 PM
Actually, I was agreeing with you following this quote ...

OK one last try...
Hey baby!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #25 on: January 20, 2010, 09:03:43 PM
I'm not sure that he who explains own jokes should have key to quotebox
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #26 on: January 20, 2010, 09:05:53 PM
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #27 on: January 20, 2010, 10:59:42 PM
Hip is locked up in my basement. My condo basement.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 02:27:05 AM
If I bring my gimp mask over, can you let me into the basement?

Re: WTF is HIP??? If Anyone DID Anything To Her... Reply #29 on: January 21, 2010, 01:02:51 PM
Of course. That's what friends are for.
you treat me like a monologue ho