Quote from: eitje
OMG, I HAD MEXICANS AT MY HOUSE LAST WEEK, BUILDING A FENCE.
Quote from: ms. sarah mascara
Well if it was a fence that was supposed to protect us from swine flu, you FUCKING FAILED.

Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men(Read 1494 times)
Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men on: March 05, 2010, 07:27:25 PM
I find it odd, really ...
... if it's, in fact, true

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/03/megan_fox_has_only_slept_with.html
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 08:24:33 PM
Megan Fox told U.K. Harper's Bazaar that she's only slept with two men, and that she's actually quite domestic, leading a simple life with Brian Austin-Green and his son.

Wasnt he a fag?

Re: Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 08:25:56 PM
You might be thinking of doogie howser.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 08:53:41 PM
WTF; why not?

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 06:59:17 PM
Wow. I mean, this is important? You have nothing else to discuss here? Two guys isn't enough to develop any oral skills so outside of the fact that I don't find her attractive, I'd pass anyway.

Why don't you faggots go back to last week's "One Life To Live" cuz I know you Tivo'd it...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 08:23:14 PM
You might be thinking of doogie howser.

Nah, I know he's a fag. So's Rob Halford. Big deal.

Re: Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 08:30:20 PM
We can probably triple that total in 30 minutes.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 11:42:12 PM
Wow. I mean, this is important? You have nothing else to discuss here? Two guys isn't enough to develop any oral skills so outside of the fact that I don't find her attractive, I'd pass anyway.

Why don't you faggots go back to last week's "One Life To Live" cuz I know you Tivo'd it...

I found it fascinating, actually ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 01:19:26 AM
She has big huge flipper feet and bad tattoos.  I can't wait until she turns 30 and it's over for her forever.

Re: Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 01:59:51 AM
Being 30, wealth and well known, is really going to make her life hell.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 06:43:07 AM
She has big huge flipper feet and bad tattoos.

Yeah that too.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Megan Fox Has Only Slept With Two Men Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 02:43:08 PM
I didn't truly notice that before ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')