Quote from: Emperor Reagan
That's right.  Australia passed a law regulating what can and can't be called a knife in 1993.

A Virginia delegate says birth defects are a punishment from God(Read 1329 times)
Fucking MORONS!

Va. Lawmaker: Disabled Kids are God's Punishment for Abortion

Republican Virginia State Delegate Bob Marshall said at a press conference last week that God is taking "vengeance" on parents who have had abortions by making their other children disabled, according to the News Leader in Central Virginia.

"The number of children who are born subsequent to a first abortion with handicaps has increased dramatically," he reportedly said. "Why? Because when you abort the first born of any, nature takes its vengeance on the subsequent children."

"In the Old Testament, the first born of every being, animal and man, was dedicated to the Lord," he added. "There's a special punishment Christians would suggest."

Marshall posted a statement on his Web site distancing himself from the comments.

"No one who knows me or my record would imagine that I believe or intended to communicate such an offensive notion," he wrote. "I have devoted a generation of work to defending disabled and unwanted children, and have always maintained that they are special blessings to their parents. Nevertheless, I regret any misimpression my poorly chosen words may have created as to my deep commitment to fighting for these vulnerable children and their families."

Marshall made the comments at an event calling for Virginia not to offer state funding for the group Planned Parenthood, which performs abortions.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/22/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry6232759.shtml
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 06:28:49 PM by Thrash »
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: A Virginia delegate says birth defects are a punishment from God Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 03:59:15 PM
Everyone knows it's because they're drinking tap water... O.o

Re: A Virginia delegate says birth defects are a punishment from God Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 04:48:17 PM
So... Palin had a 'tard because she had a few extracted? Has anyone told the GOP this?

Actually this VA fuckhead could do the world a service by spreading this around...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!