Quote from: (_)_)===D
I never thought about how easy it would be to mug hipsters, but now that I think about it yeah... Like, it's probably really hard to fight back when you're under-nourished and wearing women's pants.

Drunken AND High Current Thoughts(Read 23419 times)
Drunken AND High Current Thoughts on: March 25, 2010, 04:21:14 AM
I dunno why this hasn't occurred to me sooner but this is much more my type of thread than either of the others.

I'm dah-runk and high as fuck. Many dank-ass yardie joints were smoked tonight, as well as a shitload of beer and cider and once those ran out a couple bottles of nice red wine. Love that red wine.

*EDITED: thread made sticky -Drugmoth
*EDITED: Became unstickied for some reason; fixed - Thrash
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 07:56:59 PM by Thrash »
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 05:10:08 AM
Remind me there are embarrassing drunk me-making-faces pics to go with this drunk-ass-stoned-ass post.

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 05:11:28 AM
Or not. Sober me might prefer if not. Whichever. Fuck you sober me. You can't say shit, bitch. Drunk me runs this shit tonight. REPRESENT.

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 12:18:07 AM
This was an undergrad game for me. Since going back to school I've had to cut back and select one over the other and to my disappointment I've gone with the legal alternative. I say disappointment because I genuinely prefer smoking more if for no other reason than the reduction in unpleasant side effects. As soon as I can afford to in terms of time I fully plan to return to a pleasant mix of drink, smoke, and the rare celebratory munchroom. I'll always be an experimenter at heart, but I've tried most of the stuff that's readily available and I'm also kind of terminally lazy.

Anyway this thread was a bit of a downer for me this morning as I realized it would probably be months before I legitimately got a chance to post true CD&HTs, but a friend helped me out tonight so that I could address that pesky insomnia. I headed out early and when I got home I realized a few drinks would be perfect to help me drift out to sleep. Now I'm listening to Flying Lizards in honor of the LP I just scored at the thrift store this afternoon. My teeth is brushed and I'm in my pyjamas. From a rocky start today has become halcyon.

CD&HT: I wish I had another bottle of Fernet....

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 06:21:09 PM
How the fuck can I type somewhat coherent stuff yet then have no recollection of posting any of this crap?

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 11:16:49 AM
Remind me there are embarrassing drunk me-making-faces pics to go with this drunk-ass-stoned-ass post.

Haha, post these please.

How the fuck can I type somewhat coherent stuff yet then have no recollection of posting any of this crap?

This happens to me also.  I'm a stickler for typing correctly, even if I'm fux0r3d.

Oh yeah, and I think I might modify this thread and make it a sticky.

*ANNOTATION:  Oh yeah, and Si, if for some reason you think I was completely fascist by changing your subject, I'll gladly change it back.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 11:27:32 AM by Drugmoth »
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 05:36:30 PM
I'm a stickler for typing correctly, even if I'm fux0r3d.
I dig your style. I do the same.

I can see the point of the sticky, and I don't really care about the title change, but you didn't really even change the title so much as rearrange it and add a redundant bit. But whatevs, it's all bueno.

I wish I was drunk. Need to go get high instead.

I'll pour one out for you. Tonight I drink.

I can see the point of the sticky, and I don't really care about the title change, but you didn't really even change the title so much as rearrange it and add a redundant bit. But whatevs, it's all bueno.

I wish I was drunk. Need to go get high instead.

It's a bit of a tongue-in-cheek joke actually.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #11 on: April 06, 2010, 07:11:30 AM
I smoked a joint, took a percocet, and drank a beer Sunday night while watching all of Baltimore's biggest punk bands play a show together.

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #12 on: April 06, 2010, 01:29:48 PM
Been sober since last fri, that may change today, in fact almost assuredly will. Been smoking straight through though.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 06:12:20 AM

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 07:55:37 AM
True. Kind of ironic that the first post under the new name was the first triple drug combo and thus the best example of poly-drug use yet.

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 06:37:27 AM
OK, either something's happened with the board or there's a conspiracy to fuck with me when I'm fucked up. WTF?

* FAH-Q = wasted x 3

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 02:11:18 AM
Posting for glory. Frankly I'm surprised to be posting in this thread given the trend of the evening but there we go.

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 03:58:08 AM

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 03:41:51 AM
Goodnight Springton. There will be no encore.

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 09:55:03 PM

ROFLMFAO!!!

Welcome to MY World!!!
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #20 on: May 07, 2010, 03:28:39 AM
I apparently went to a Kentucky Derby party while drunk and high on Saturday.

I don't really remember much between drinking a 4 Loko (http://www.drinkfour.com/) and sobering up while sitting in my underwear in a kiddie pool at a different person's house.

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #21 on: May 08, 2010, 10:01:15 PM
Man, the ONLY thing that saves my face is the fact that I don't GO anywhere when I'm drunk and high, so no one actually SEES me in this condition!

That's not to say that I don't Still TOTALLY enjoy y'all's stories of fuktardedness,

just glad I don't have much of an audience, and No One that SEES me the next day,

to Rub It In!

p.s.  I'm high and getting drunk!  New batch, and it's All That!
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 11:03:24 PM
I would rather have fun than save face.

I'm honestly more embarrassed that I work 50 hours a week, which is something I never, ever thought I would do.

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 05:08:34 AM
But you enjoy the benefits so ****

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 08:15:18 PM
Mostly I'm grateful that I had good insurance so I've only had to pay a fraction of the medical bills I've run up the past two years, between getting a plate put in my wrist and having my gall bladder removed.

That's tens of thousands of dollars I never would have been able to pay if I had taken the sort of slacker job that I really want.

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #25 on: May 12, 2010, 01:58:35 AM
That wrist was fucking serious, huh?

D&HCT1: I was higher than drunk earlier and now am drunker than high, but a joint should restore the balance.

D&HCT2: Scotch on the rocks is a fucking awesome drink. Why have I rejected it for so long? Why did I let my love of a nip of neat, room temperature Scotch dissuade me from giving this a chance? It's a drink I can actually sip at relatively slowly, plus it's more refreshing than neat warm booze. And it gets slightly weaker the longer I drink it. It's also way fucking cheaper than drinking beer or cider, in that I'm not gonna have fucking thirty of these. That said, I doubt I'd want to make this my "out" drink. Driving home is certainly easier with a belly full of beer than a belly full of whisky. But hey, if it saves me some money on my home drinking then fuck it, why not?

D&HCT3: I seem to be drunker than I thought. That wasn't supposed to turn into quite such a ramble of self-dialogue.

D&HCT4: Speaking of saving money, why the fuck is Famous Grouse so relatively cheap? I'm not complaining, but I'd take Grouse over any of the Johnnies, Chivas, Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, etc. Whiskies that are far more expensive than Grouse. I guess maybe it's just me but Grouse is fucking delicious.

D&HCT5: Speaking of speaking of saving money, I'm now horrified at the idea of paying EC$400 for an oz of weed, since I can get reliably good stuff for EC$235/oz these days.

D&HCT6: Oh right, weed. brb gotta go roll a spliff

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #26 on: May 12, 2010, 02:05:30 AM
D&HCT7: ahhhhhh! :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 02:06:43 AM by FAH-Q »

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 05:34:49 AM

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 06:11:19 AM
You are one party dude. That's why Fyrer considers you a nemesis. You're the only one here who can challenge her record for getting fucked up.
Wish I could have known you in a previous life buddy. Back in the day ect...

Re: drunken AND high current thoughts Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 08:06:48 PM
On Saturday, I took a hydroxyzine pam, two percocets, and drank some cider.

That was way too much.  I've still got a ton of percocet left from my surgery (they gave me freaking 70?!) but think I'm completely over abusing it.