Quote from: (_)_)===D
I never thought about how easy it would be to mug hipsters, but now that I think about it yeah... Like, it's probably really hard to fight back when you're under-nourished and wearing women's pants.

Sex With 13YO Student ... Apostrophies? I Guess Periods Aren't An Issue Either(Read 2356 times)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Was it a black boy with a giant dick?
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

As always; good question ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Interesting note on my Grocery store friend NaNa, I still haven't gotten a picture of her but I saw her yesterday leaving the store with an older guy, a guy with black hair and beard but graying in the ends, kinda a cool look. He gave her a nice hug and sort of a look.  I didn't say anything and she didn't notice me. TODAY I was at the store and she was working on a display by the front door and she called out and said hi while I was in the checkout. When I finished paying for my beer I stopped on the way out and asked her if that was her husband I saw her walking out with yesterday. She looked puzzled and so I said the guy with the beard. She kind of acted like she didn't know what I was talking about so I asked her if it was her dad. Now here is where it gets interesting, she claimed she didn't remember it but said it wasn't her husband because she wasn't married! LOL can you ever trust what a woman says? I know she has a young child or at least I believe I do but I know that doesn't really mean there's a husband. Hahahaha

Since she wouldn't let me take a picture I've been kind of avoiding her. But this gives me another reason to ask more questions.

Ah well more later.

Btw, when I was 19 I had sex with a 14 year old and she was far more experienced than I. A couple weeks later while I was banging her older friend daily I set her up with another army guy from Australia as a gift (barely knew him but we were bar hopping together that night) so that I could bang the other girl at the same time in her house while her parents were away. 

I'll bet he was quite happy with that gift ...

I don't know what to say about that other girl, Nana, though ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

The other girl was 16 and there were two rooms for us to use.

Looks like we have a new registrant, like the rest, no posts. Why even bother to register if you have nothing to say.

Oh, I thought you were in the same room ...
Well, that totally blew my thought away ...

We always have new registrants; most I just delete ...
This one's from Russia; I'm about to just ban that whole cunt-try if it keeps up like it has here ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Yeah there are a few good channels in .ru but I agree, most of the traffic is a scam of some sort.

It's mostly Russian accounts that are made here and never "used" ...
I've nothing against Russians, just the ones that potentially spam, or worse, waste my time having to delete "empty accounts" ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')