Quote from: 13chemicals
There are people here who steal bikes from hipsters and then sell them on Craigslist.  My friend used to punch hipster kids and take their Ipods.  Hipsters are easy to steal from.
Quote from: Wozzeck
It's like taking candy from an 18-35 year old baby.
Quote from: (_)_)===D
I never thought about how easy it would be to mug hipsters, but now that I think about it yeah... Like, it's probably really hard to fight back when you're under-nourished and wearing women's pants.

Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However ....(Read 8097 times)
Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... on: April 14, 2010, 06:44:40 PM
In the process of the upgrade and the upgrading of the database we lost about 5 days worth of postings ...
My apologies, however, at least we're there ...

If you notice anything else fux0r'd let me know ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 06:54:04 PM
Fonts.

and 2nd post !

edit: logo and title. (and the dam px size of the new/stats boxes (~shakes fist))
edit: "0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic." seems to be in the wrong place.
edit wtf, I am a member, and it's 0... I dont exist, anymore ?
now working... actually, i'll wait till mosh leaves and see if it holds the +1 hidden. and yep. Hidden people dont exist if nobody else is on the thread.
edit: whos online list titles out of line with info...  who cares.

cool, can quote and reply right out of 'show posts' in a profile.

edit: personal messages 'reply/quote/delete' in an odd place... who cares.
edit: search function works... better fix that.

edit: No description for the checked check boxes in Look and Layout Preferences.
edit: No description for the drop down in Notifications and Email.
edit:  Same again for the selector to view guests/members/all in whos online.
edit: and again in personal messages options

edit: I have now clicked everything.

edit: Guests can view pics.  but you know that. nm.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 07:29:29 PM by banal »
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 08:08:02 PM
I don't like how it won't show the title "Loaded-Gun.Com - Anti-Social.Com's Retarded StepChild!" in the browser header for the page ...
It's going to affect our placement of the search for Anti-Social.Com ...

Can I just add it to a stylesheet or something?

So far, I almost wish we'd stayed with the old ...
I should have stayed with what I learned YEARS ago ...
... if it ain't broke, don't fucking listen to your dumbass users
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 08:09:53 PM
Yeah, I don't know why that is that you can't see half of the items in the drop-downs ...
WTF's up with that?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 08:10:57 PM
Are you taking the piss ?

okay... im going to assume you aint.

Admin > Modify themes > index.template.php  > first box above the php tag.

Code: [Select]
<meta name="YOUR description HERE" content=" YOUR WORDS HERE" >
<title>YOUR TITLE HERE</title>
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 08:24:48 PM by banal »
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 09:42:19 PM
Nice work man, it'll settle down.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 09:43:56 PM
If you click the unread or new replies link the nested folder list duplicates. Both work though

+  Loaded-Gun.Com - Anti-Social.Com's Retarded StepChild!
|-+  Recent Unread Topics
+  Loaded-Gun.Com - Anti-Social.Com's Retarded StepChild!
|-+  Recent Unread Topics
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 10:01:19 PM
I MAY put it back to the old ...
Who's got a backup of the DB made AFTER 4/9/10?

Dammit, I might have one at home ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 12:29:40 AM
Why put it back?

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 01:11:33 AM
Too many errors, also, I can't see what in the fuck I'm doing in the admin panel with no text in the pulldowns ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 01:39:52 PM
...and threads are still disappearing...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 03:45:56 PM
edit: I have now clicked everything.

Nothing good on tv then?

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 04:03:08 PM
Apparently not ...

...and threads are still disappearing...

Que?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 08:16:42 PM
I posted in politics this morning about a LtCol who refused to deploy to Afghanistan because  he believes Obama is not the rightful POTUS. Checked it, was there. Came back a few hours later, gone.

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 11:07:37 PM
Odd ...
I've not seen any disappear since the changeover ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 12:11:24 AM
Well... it was on Facebook.

Confused ?  maybe ?

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 02:16:40 AM
Ok, I'm lost now ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 06:35:32 AM
What Abbo Joe here is trying to convey is that I posted that link and my comments to it on my facebook page at around 10:15 yesterday and that in my old age I might be confused. But actually I posted the same links here immediately afterward. It's ok, I spend too much time here getting political when I should be having fun.

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #18 on: April 16, 2010, 08:12:47 AM
Thrash, thanks for doing the upgrade. Now let's drag lukes ass back here until we see some flying cars
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 03:11:48 AM by underclass »

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 08:28:22 AM
Did you mean Luke or Mike? We already have two Mikes...

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 06:15:30 PM
I'm thinking Luke ...

I also added a Photo Gallery, however, I have to iron out a few issues with it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 08:35:47 PM
I see flying cars all the time, right Ian?

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #22 on: April 17, 2010, 03:13:06 AM
Yeah Luke

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #23 on: April 17, 2010, 03:15:59 AM

Watching The Jetsons on Boomerang at 5:30am doesn't exactly count ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #24 on: April 17, 2010, 03:57:17 AM

I remember that place... it was excellent.

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #25 on: April 18, 2010, 08:49:45 AM
Well... it's kitschy as hell but the onion rings and vanilla shakes are damn good.

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #26 on: April 21, 2010, 01:42:32 AM
OK, I know I made some comment on here about us moving toward a William Gibson novel... *poof*

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #27 on: April 21, 2010, 02:12:11 AM
*foop* ...levon nosbiG mailliW a drawot gnivom su tuoba ereh no tnemmoc emos edam I wonk I ,KO

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #28 on: April 21, 2010, 02:16:07 AM
*wop*

*wop*

Re: Ok We're Upgraded to 2.0RC3, However .... Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 05:18:01 PM
I am NOT!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')