Quote from: Zoomie
FIFTEEN YARD PENALTY FOR OVERSHARING! STILL FIRST DOWN!

Kids these days .... (and the piece of shit parents that rear them)(Read 16314 times)
Re: Kids these days .... (and the piece of shit parents that rear them) Reply #60 on: September 04, 2010, 05:49:23 PM
Yes, they are indeed ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Kids these days .... (and the piece of shit parents that rear them) Reply #61 on: September 22, 2010, 09:15:35 PM
I decided to quit school because I knew I would end up killing a kid.  During my student teaching, my professors kept stressing that not only was it my responsibility to educate the hoodlums but also to be their counselor and try to teach them how to be decent human beings.   

Re: Kids these days .... (and the piece of shit parents that rear them) Reply #62 on: September 24, 2010, 04:26:16 PM
Fuck that!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Kids these days .... (and the piece of shit parents that rear them) Reply #63 on: September 27, 2010, 04:17:31 AM
fucking breeders.
hate 'em.
<<<Delete Yourself!>>>

Re: Kids these days .... (and the piece of shit parents that rear them) Reply #64 on: September 27, 2010, 04:51:06 AM
Oh I dunno... I'd nail Kelley Deal...

Re: Kids these days .... (and the piece of shit parents that rear them) Reply #65 on: September 28, 2010, 02:42:31 AM
yeh. maybe back in like...92'?
getting a bit too portly for my tastes.

but who am i to judge you and the chubbers ya do?
<<<Delete Yourself!>>>

Re: Kids these days .... (and the piece of shit parents that rear them) Reply #66 on: September 28, 2010, 04:50:24 PM
Does she do anal?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Kids these days .... (and the piece of shit parents that rear them) Reply #67 on: September 28, 2010, 07:59:29 PM
I'd still hit it.

But, I'm old and probably incapable.

nice topic Reply #68 on: July 21, 2011, 11:59:49 AM
Just now examined the thread. Awesome job. TellByday sucks donkey dick
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:00:31 AM by mosh »

I just examined your mom.  Her sphincter isn't very tight anymore.

Quote from: Bash.Org
Anonymous> Now, I’m sure many of you have encountered little shits in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little cunts that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.
<Anonymous> Okay, here’s the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the fucking skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little shit’s teeth as he was grinning at me like the little cunt he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming “SHIT! SHIT!.” Now, my good friend, Tom we’ll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting “FUCK! MAYBE HE DIDN’T GET IT! FUCK!.” By now, the kid is scared shitless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid.
<Anonymous> Here’s the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, “Mam, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I’m… I’m FUCKING HIV POSITIVE.”
<Anonymous> And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just fucked up big time because his mom isn’t defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my shit from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just s we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the cunt she is.
<Anonymous> I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

I have never heard of kids biting strangers in the store?
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Me either; but i like the story ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Once there was a kid screaming in the store at the top of it's lungs and it's mother was completely ignoring it. I took the opportunity when it's mother was distracted to roll by and glare at the kid and said "there are worse things than going to the store" in a menacing tone. The kid shut the fuck up!

Nice ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

LOL yep, imagine being a 4 or 5 year old throwing a fucking fit and hearing that from a complete stranger when momma isn't there.
I bet he remembers it for life!

It was nice and peaceful after that. Just glad his mother didn't notice. I bet she wondered why he was quiet all of a sudden though.

Thing is, was this WITH or WITHOUT your beard ...
... if it was WITH, was it "ZZTOP Mode"?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

I've only been beardless a couple of short rare times since 1974, I am always in ZZTOP mode!

Ahhh ...
That just makes it scarier to a little kid ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')