Quote from: bagman
Dude, totally go to the party and show these young ladies your cock.
Do you know how easy it is to pick women up on Craigslist?
there is a party in my pants.

Kids these days .... (and the piece of shit parents that rear them)(Read 16319 times)
I was in a store today and this 6-8 year old kid stepped right in front of me in line ...
... I said, nicely, "Excuse me, I was in line."
... the kid told me to fuck off (or go fuck myself, it caught me off-guard) and stayed there in line
... her mom heard this and came over from the magazine rack and told me to mind my own business and "just fuck off"
(Note: I didn't get to say anything else to the disrespectful douche-nozzle offspring)
... I then said loudly, "See, you're the reason that kids and schools are over-run with delinquents, but it's ok,
I really hope that I get the pleasure of arresting your kid when she's a teenager for shoplifting while
under the influence of crack.  I promise you, I'll treat her with kidgloves; after all, she'll be knocked up at the time!"

... everyone laughed, a few kinda cheered

... I then cut in front of her kid that was trying to hightail it to the next, newly opened register
... I didn't even look back to see what they did or where they went

I feel good, you know ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Ugh, nice exercise of patience
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

I don't have to be; it's not my kid ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Yeah no shit. I was patient and tolerant when I was rearing two children, so as to set a good example. I don't have to restrain myself anymore. Other people didn't have to tolerate my kids and their bad attitudes because I taught them better. You want to be a fuckhead parent, do it on YOUR time.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

I hate kids now days.  There is this teenage guy, 14-15 maybe, who lives in my neighborhood.  He is always walking around bumming cigarettes and being as white trash as possible.  He got into this habit of walking around the neighborhood in nothing but a towel.  So I decided that I had had enough.  I was driving up to my driveway one evening and I stopped my car and ran up to him and pulled the towel.  He just caught it before it fell off and he started running screaming, "you're crazy!" at me.  It was so funny.  He hasn't bummed cigs or walked around in a towel since.

Someone's got to teach these punk motherfuckers what's up ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

disrespectful crack addicts in training are one thing,  but my favorite are the ones who raise their kids with the sense of NO responsibility. Because their kids can seriously do no wrong! It boils down to the asshole 80's generation, unable to deal with the fact that they are nearing mid life, are half ass rearing their children, whom they coddle to death.

I cant wait to see what 2030 looks like.

Fucking children, fuck em, fuck their parents for even bringing them out into public.

Save the children! Fuck you in the ass you  whore and you wouldn't have fucking asshole children err or maybe..
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

I think I understood that and I think I agree ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

It boils down to the asshole 80's generation

In defence of the asshole 80's generation, we were raised by television because our asshole baby boomer parents were too busy with their careers. Television is completely realistic about how it portrays human interaction.

It's my choice not to breed, and I've stuck by that. I hate the rest of my generation though.

Not as much as I'm sick of my lot, the hand-out era
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Both the last two posts are equally true ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Not as much as I'm sick of my lot, the hand-out era

Oh yeah, your lot deserves as big a kick as my lot, but for being self centred, self involved, with over weening sense of entitlement, instead of being self centred, self involved, cry babies. I hope their parents spend the "inheritance".

Those exist these days?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

ian! i completely agree. Fucking boomers!

Quote from: George Carlin
Fuck the Boomers, fuck the Yuppies, and, well, fuck everybody now that I think of it.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

If it helps I hate all of you.

Whereas I love all of you. Except Dylan's little drug addled friend. I don't even remember which one. But I don't like him.

The Ultimate Showdown (with MP3 ?)

Whereas I love all of you. Except Dylan's little drug addled friend. I don't even remember which one. But I don't like him.

Satori?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 02:04:55 PM by Sakhi »

Nice shout out to Tobias from Season 2 at 1:54.
I just blued myself.

* Thrash sighs *
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

ian! i completely agree. Fucking boomers!

Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Is this a bad time to say that I'm pregnant?

That depends? Was it bondage sex that led to conception?

... or anal leakage?
..... PLEASE tell me it was anal leakage!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Stop posting on my Facebook wall until you get over this anus fixation. In other words, stop posting on my Facebook wall. Ian will be next. I need commentary from my friends that doesn't make me think about a puckered sphincter. Or an unpuckered one.

I didnt post anything on your wall that I wouldnt have posted here...

Stop posting on my Facebook wall until you get over this anus fixation. In other words, stop posting on my Facebook wall. Ian will be next. I need commentary from my friends that doesn't make me think about a puckered sphincter. Or an unpuckered one.

Glad to be of service!

I didnt post anything on your wall that I wouldnt have posted here...

Granted, but there's all kinds of shit that I'd post here but not on fb. That's one of the key reasons I like having this place as well as fb.
Here, most anything goes and nobody is gonna get offended or at least they're not going to completely not understand the humour.
On fb, I even have people like my uncle who's some kinda bigshot admiral as friends. Not to mention people I work with, etc.

I'm totally OK with most of the stuff anyone might post (like it's pretty obvious from my profile that I like smoking herb, for example), but I wouldn't want any of you to post (and therefore wouldn't post to any of your accts/walls/whatever) anything that ought not to be openly discussed or any jokes that might be misinterpreted. It's one thing to refer to Dave's love of SE Asian ladyboys on L-G, but another entirely to post about it on his fb page, which might be seen by people he knows personally or does business with or whatever.

Anyway, that's how I see it.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.