Quote from: Doormouse
It was an encoded message by the news media.
Translation: Nothing noteworthy happened yesterday.

Battlestar Galactica(Read 1785 times)
Battlestar Galactica on: March 21, 2009, 08:56:35 AM
Have any of you been watching this?  More importantly, did you catch the series finale?  It was psychotic in its awesomeness.  Watching Al from Quantum Leap blow his brains out is still stuck in my head.  I even love the pseudo-religio-spiritual note that it ended on.

I didn't start watching the show until the third season, but then I got hooked with the rescue operation on New Caprica.  It's actually a really good show, despite the melodrama, or maybe even because of it.

This "Caprica" movie they've made looks like it might be good too, but the jury's still out on that.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Battlestar Galactica Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 12:10:49 PM
I heard it was OK, but it was TV, and I don't watch TV because it's gay. Maybe I'm missing out on something awesome but probably not
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Battlestar Galactica Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 12:17:11 PM
anyways thats what torrents are for.

Re: Battlestar Galactica Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 10:16:20 PM
I watch it, I like it.

Seeing it from the 1st ep I must say the pseudo-religio-spiritual part of the show gets dull real quick.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Battlestar Galactica Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 10:27:27 PM
Gay, uber gay, Liberace gay.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Battlestar Galactica Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 02:04:33 AM
Intergalactic Soap Opera.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.