Quote from: hip
don't be such u a smarmy little b-word. i think you might just be in need of the edward to your bella. someone in your life that you care about in a way that makes you want to wax your unibrow. AND that spot around your jaw that grows dark hair down from your sideburn area to your neck. don't forget that. guys don't like beards on their sexual partners. except danzig, but he's gay.

At what point do you say GTFO of my life?(Read 13306 times)
At what point do you say GTFO of my life? on: May 14, 2010, 10:17:26 AM
What does it take for you all to say "don't contact me ever again"? Is that something you'd ever say to anyone? Or would you be able to forgive people who have repeatedly hurt you/ fucked you over in the past?

Tell me your stories of ex's and ex friends who you permanently kicked out of your life.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 10:22:36 AM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 02:34:16 PM
Giiirrrrlllll let me tell you sumthin!

You have to ignore them.  No matter how badly you want to tell them off you have to ignore.  It's the only way.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 02:46:19 PM
Pain; it's the most effective way of getting your point across ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 05:07:15 PM
Well what about when they repeatedly try to contact you again?

ughhh some people are clueless.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 05:07:28 PM by tricky »

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 06:36:41 PM
Tell him, "No, you can't come on my clothed leg again!", punch him in the nuts, and move on ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 03:35:40 AM
a strong cold shoulder is the only thing that actually works with a true suckbag.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 08:03:37 AM
I generally stay in touch with everyone I know from ex-girlfriends to people I have had major falling outs with. Time has taken the sting out of many of them, but even there are only two people on this planet that I go out of my way to avoid seeing. Avoidance is a good tactic. If you really want to send the message, don't even acknowledge their presence when they are in sight and earshot. If they call your name, just ignore them. If they try to make eye contact, look right through them. It reminds me of an episode of the The Twilight Zone where anyone who had this mark on their forehead COULD NOT be acknowledged by anyone as punishment. It's very effective.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 10:44:56 AM
Is this about "place name here" of A-S legacy?

Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 10:09:54 PM
he didn't inspire this thread, but he's one of those people, yes.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 10:11:04 PM
I would lure them to their death.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 12:53:29 AM
Well, if you make them HAVE to Run Away from YOU,

that's a pretty good way of getting rid of 'em.

Otherwise, see deviance forums for the How Would You Hide The Body thread.

Sorry ~ I'm one of the peeps cool folks like YOU do, occasionally, have to run away from.

Hey!  Try acting like ME!

(I'll make myself available for In Depth "How To Be wEnderful" convos, at your convenience!)
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #11 on: May 16, 2010, 04:15:39 AM
You don't have to hide the body. Just use a generic weapon. Let em sit and spin.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 08:47:57 AM
SUV
Contractor bags from Home Depot
Gorilla tape
Shovel
Road trip
What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #13 on: May 16, 2010, 09:18:40 AM
Give Fyre his address
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #14 on: May 16, 2010, 03:11:58 PM
SUV
Contractor bags from Home Depot
Gorilla tape
Shovel
Road trip
What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas.

Not according to Grissom ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 05:22:06 PM
Eww CSI.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010, 10:34:48 PM
Straight men watch Law & Order while smoking Havanas and drinking The Macallan. After a day of sailing without sunscreen. Fag.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 12:44:39 AM
Straight men watch"Cagney & Lacey" while smoking Havanas and drinking The Macallan. After a day of sailing without sunscreen. Fag.

Fixed

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010, 05:30:10 AM
ahhh law & order. how i love thee.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #19 on: May 17, 2010, 02:44:15 PM
Never watched it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #20 on: May 17, 2010, 04:17:34 PM
Do yourself a favour and skip straight to SVU. It's the best by far. Tuesdays on USA they have all-day marathons.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #21 on: May 17, 2010, 09:30:52 PM
Criminal Intent with Vincent D'Onofrio. Best.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #22 on: May 18, 2010, 10:08:33 AM
so no one actually answered my questions. you guys suck.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #23 on: May 18, 2010, 10:27:49 AM
The amazing thing is that you expect us to stay on topic and give you a useful answer. That rarely happens here.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 11:09:45 PM
I was being serious ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 02:43:27 AM
I said ignore the person. 

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 06:33:52 AM
I mentioned a quick hands off kill.

But seriously, that's not an answer we can provide.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 09:28:29 AM
If you don't want to see them again tell them so.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 11:07:04 AM
brook-- i'm curious to hear the background behind your story?

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 11:24:06 AM
you may remember that i told my old roommate (and best friend) to stay away from me for the rest of our days (this was once i got her on the phone right after i walked into my smashed up, bloodied apartment i had shared with her until that point). she had had one of her usual drunken/drug rages that for only the second time had been directed specifically at me. i let it slide the first time she erupted with me as the target, which was a number of years back, but only after taking about a year off from from the friendship (no calls, no talking if we saw eachother in public, basically we acted like the other didn't exist. i didn't make any contact after the incident, and she got the hint). strike one, shame on you. strike two, shame on me, so she was out after the window/property smashing and money owing. i achieved this result again by simply never calling her afterwards, and acting as though she doesn't exist the few times i've seen her out since then.

update: she recently paid my parents the $1200 she owed them. i'm still due about $2,000 from her, but don't ever really expect to see it again. just glad to have gotten her and her poisonous personality out of my life. i do expect to see her next month at my high school reunion. everyone's quite sure she will make a scene. it's open to the public if anyone wants to bring popcorn.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 01:44:43 PM
I dont like drama. Thats what it takes.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #31 on: May 19, 2010, 02:28:49 PM
Where and when?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #32 on: May 19, 2010, 09:20:26 PM
Where and when?

Like that will make a difference?

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #33 on: May 19, 2010, 10:44:03 PM
I have kicked two people out of my life.  Both times it was because I was tired of their emotional problems.  I'm fairly laid back and forgiving, but suicide notes & no effort to get help for whatever your fucking problem is has proven to be my breaking point.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #34 on: May 20, 2010, 03:15:38 AM
I like drama too much so there. take that.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #35 on: May 20, 2010, 04:54:09 AM
I have only kicked one person out of my life. And the motherfucker thinks he can still use my mail box.
Everything that comes for him is either ripped in half or goes straight into the garbage.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #36 on: May 20, 2010, 12:15:20 PM
you law breaker, you.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #37 on: May 20, 2010, 01:43:14 PM
I suggest shaking your cane harder at him in order to stop him from using your mail box.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #38 on: May 20, 2010, 04:41:48 PM
I like drama too much so there. take that.

Its destructive.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #39 on: May 20, 2010, 05:28:21 PM
... we few have to wonder how we got where we are
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #40 on: May 25, 2010, 08:20:46 AM
Huh?

... we few have to woEnder how we got where we are

FIX-ED!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 08:21:11 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #41 on: May 25, 2010, 01:37:29 PM
I actually saw that coming ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #42 on: May 26, 2010, 09:12:05 PM
I suggest shaking your cane harder at him in order to stop him from using your mail box.

Oh common girl, you know if I try shaking my cane at anyone I'll fall over.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #43 on: May 26, 2010, 09:25:47 PM
How do you get a 1-armed Polack out of a tree?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #44 on: May 26, 2010, 09:36:19 PM
Have hip show her artistic expressions of sexual innocence?

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #45 on: May 26, 2010, 09:46:53 PM
That'd prolly work too ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #46 on: May 27, 2010, 01:16:08 AM
Hahahahahaha "sexual innocence."

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #47 on: May 27, 2010, 01:58:27 AM
ahh daddy, you funny bastard.

I really do hope you get laid more often...and yes, preferably by your wife. I'm pulling for you.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #48 on: May 27, 2010, 01:33:38 PM
... he'd rather you be pulling on him
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #49 on: May 27, 2010, 04:51:58 PM
ahh daddy, you funny bastard.

I really do hope you get laid more often...and yes, preferably by your wife. I'm pulling for you.

You and me both.

... he'd rather you be pulling on him

Absofuckingconcurringlutely. I miss hand jobs. Well, the ones without my hands involved in them, anyway.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #50 on: May 27, 2010, 05:03:30 PM
It's almost impossible for me to get off from a blowjay without some hand action as well.
Skybox, right up here in section La-Di-Dah.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #51 on: May 27, 2010, 05:06:49 PM
I can come from mouth only, and they are quite intense... From what I remember of blowjobs, anyway.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #52 on: May 27, 2010, 05:32:34 PM
Either way, I'll take it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #53 on: May 27, 2010, 07:18:43 PM
I think Daddy would take someone blowing air onto his cock at this point.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #54 on: May 27, 2010, 08:33:11 PM
Are you making an offer?

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #55 on: May 27, 2010, 09:40:49 PM
I actually saw that coming ...

I'm getting predictable.

Not a question.  I've been feeling it for quite a while, actually.  More than boring me, it has made me aware of just how close even internet relationships can get.

Well, ^that^,

AND the fact that I need some new material!  lol
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #56 on: May 27, 2010, 09:45:22 PM
It's almost impossible for me to get off from a blowjay without some hand action as well.

It's 'cuz our mouths get tired, sort of like smiling for too long.

We NEED little breaks.

I mean, the music is SO good, and we KNOW those danglers like the soft humming of us singing as we orally fondle,

and move our mouths around to sort of

I mean, really?

How can it take THAT long???  It feels Good.  Yes.  But, CRIPES!

Try sucking a banana for 20 flippin' minutes!

(pun Intended)  IT SUX!
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #57 on: May 28, 2010, 01:38:10 AM
Eating for an hour is a little much too ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #58 on: May 28, 2010, 02:22:12 AM
Give me his address.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #59 on: May 28, 2010, 04:11:03 AM
It's more because I need the action on the shaft to get off. Just the head will not do.

It's a rare lady that has been able to get all the way down on the hawg.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #60 on: May 28, 2010, 06:13:48 AM

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #61 on: May 28, 2010, 07:28:10 AM
Kyle wants to come over and blow you. With a side of handy....

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #62 on: May 28, 2010, 04:05:16 PM
Well... If that's the case, he needs to shave that shit off of his face. And I like a kung-fu grip, rigorous but not strangling. Get that, Baggie?

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #63 on: May 28, 2010, 04:19:02 PM
I can come from mouth only, and they are quite intense... From what I remember of blowjobs, anyway.
I think Daddy would take someone blowing air onto his cock at this point.
Are you making an offer?
Give me his address.

I'm confused ...

HAHAHAHAHA ....
I just noticed this just HAPPENED to be in the quotebox as I was typing this reply ...
Quote from: BURNaMERICA
Quote from: bagman
If I go without blowing for two weeks, without fail I will wake up with my boxers stuck to my leg. Some sort of automatic expulsion time limit.
Was 'blowing' really the word you were looking for? Nevermind, of course it was...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #64 on: May 28, 2010, 10:09:49 PM
It's more because I need the action on the shaft to get off. Just the head will not do.

That a positioning problem, usually.  If she's facing you, straight on, it goes against the natural curve of your cock AND her throat.

From a 69 position, there shouldn't be any problem, if her gag reflex is, errr,

dysfunctional?  lol
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #65 on: May 29, 2010, 06:27:47 PM

Did you seriously just unironically refer to your dick as "the hawg"? Tell me I'm wrong.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #66 on: May 29, 2010, 10:02:02 PM
It's Kentucky. They call their dicks hawgs and their women piglets. With good reason. Still, it ain't West Virginny...

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #67 on: May 30, 2010, 03:51:24 AM
That fact that you even have to ask me makes me disappointed.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #68 on: May 30, 2010, 07:15:51 PM
Whip it out and show him ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #69 on: August 26, 2010, 12:46:29 PM
Serious answer? (if anyone's even still following this.)  With Jenn back in '99, the third time I told her I was in love with her and she reacted like I was mentioning someone else's phone bill I'd gotten in the mail, I finally got tired of being used as a patsy with a wallet and just locked the door the next time she came over after telling her I didn't want her around anymore.  She got mad and banged on the door for a few minutes but finally just went home.

More recently is my alky, pill-popping sister.  She flushes a bottle of ambien down the toilet then tells our mother she took it.  She downs Xanax with whiskey and then goes on screaming rants about why doesn't everyone just give her money and let her do what she wants.  She gets drunk and calls me up at 2 AM threatening to kill herself and I'm too scared to just hang up on her because if she actually goes through with it I'll probably feel like shit for it for the rest of my life.  And if I piss her off she'll probably keep my nieces from seeing me, which are about the only two people in the fucking world that I really even give a shit about these days.  And they're gonna be fucked up because of the shit she does and that kills me.  Like just a few days ago, she brought them by to visit and was happy and lucid as could be, and two hours later I get a call from my father asking if I let her have any alcohol because she jumped out of the van on the way home and started laying down in front of Semi trucks on the highway.  Right in front of her husband and kids.  What the hell do you do with someone like that?  And the real fuck of it is that I don't really even give a shit about her or any of my family anymore besides my nieces, which probably makes me an asshole, but I'm just burned the fuck out on it all.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #70 on: August 26, 2010, 05:58:46 PM
Do we have the same sister?  Seriously, wtf?  My sister just got out of jail yesterday and I let her come stay with me so that I could maybe get her to stop drinking and get a job.  I feel bad.  She is bleeding my father dry financially and he is getting ready to retire.  I consider this my retirement gift to him. 

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #71 on: August 27, 2010, 08:46:00 AM
Shes your twin right?

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #72 on: August 27, 2010, 12:40:39 PM
Yes, she is bizarro world Sasha.  Recently she took a cab to the lake and when the cabbie got her there she jumped out of the car and took off all of her clothes and swam to the other side of the lake so she wouldn't have to pay.  Then, since it was evening, she slept in her bathing suit in a lawn chair in someone's back yard because she got her phone wet and couldn't use it.  She got arressted for "theft of services."

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #73 on: August 27, 2010, 01:11:41 PM
I forgot about the cab ride by the time I got to "theft of services"... I was thinking... Sleeping in a lawn chair is "theft of services" ?
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #74 on: August 27, 2010, 04:08:36 PM
she sounds like a genius.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #75 on: August 27, 2010, 04:32:31 PM
Wow, maybe we do have the same sister.

One of the nights after she called me up at 2 AM because she was fighting with my parents and her husband, she then went to her husband's work and started running up to his co-workers offering to fuck them for drugs.  Whenever her husband yells at her for drinking she just says, "It's ok, I'm just self-medicating, I learned about it in psychology class in college!" 
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: At what point do you say GTFO of my life? Reply #76 on: August 27, 2010, 05:07:02 PM
There's - He/she has issues/problems 

and there's - He/she is broken.

I am at a loss to describe some of the above posts... not that I have not seen it before, I just never know.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.