Quote from: tricky
He took some sexy pics of me! I wasn't naked or anything though. And no you can't see them.
Quote from: Drugmoth
Well, at least you have the courtesy not to lead me on.

To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too.(Read 24520 times)
What would be going through your mind, if you told your boyfriend/spouse/significant other/etc, "You're hot. I mean look at your muscles in your legs... I want to have sex with you, I do. It just isn't the time."

To all of you who put cocks in your mouth, you too, Danzig... What the fuck is that supposed to mean. And better yet, why do I even bother to care?

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 07:33:26 PM
why do I even bother to care?

That would e my response.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 07:42:56 PM
Sometimes the best answers are right in front of you.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 12:30:35 PM
I don't get it.  Why isn't it time?  When will it be time?

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 01:38:03 PM
"It's never the right time to have kids, but it's always the right time for screwing. God's not a dumbshit. He knows how it works."

From http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 02:27:59 PM
^5

Oh, and, Daddy; it means I'll win our wager and have a cold one on you ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 09:20:55 AM
I don't get it, how did this end? I mean, it started with you and thrash talking in a bar but WHAT HAPPENED AFTER?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 12:04:17 PM
He actually took the first "no" for an answer ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 01:38:33 PM
maybe i've been looking at your situation all wrong. have you considered the possibility that you're not actually satisfying her sexually? i was in a relationship with a very attractive young man, who happened to be an excellent boyfriend, AND had a great big dick, but he simply didn't get me off. at the start of the 3 year relationship things seemed fairly normal, albeit slow in terms of sexual compatibility, but i figured everything would work itself out. 2 good looking young people, who really liked eachother, and both with active sex drives. unfortunately, it turned out we were NOT sexually compatible, and i found myself doing the absolutely unthinkable: faking orgasms, and then i started to avoid having sex with him altogether. we stayed together for a while, and we were a pretty great and loving couple other than in the bedroom. things finally crashed and burned, and i left him. it was probably about 75% because of the bad sex. in retrospect, had i really wanted things to work out, i suppose i should have carefully guided him through giving me rockin' orgasms, but i had seriously lost interest by the time it was too late.

from chatting with married friends, i do believe it's quite possible for couples to start out hot and heavy, and have things cool off considerably after marriage/kids. unfortunately, the only thing i really know about marriage is that my boyfriend divorced his ex once he lost interest in her sexually, and decided he no longer/maybe-never-did love her. yikes.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 01:40:36 PM by hip »

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 01:45:30 PM
How old was your boyfriend when they got a divorce?  That is pretty wrong to dump your wife after she has a kid.  I had sex twice yesterday, but I do wonder if I will want it on the reg after a kid or anything like that.  But since 2012 is going to happen I don't think that I will have any kids... so I will continue fucking like a mad woman.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 01:52:17 PM
i think he was...31? married at 26. 2 year old boy at time of divorce. i agree it must have been pretty fucking awful for her, but if you realize you aren't compatible with someone, should you have to spend the rest of your life suffering in a loveless, unsatisfying relationship because you feel bad? another prime example why you should rock the casbah throughout your twenties and wait to get married, especially men.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 01:52:41 PM by hip »

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 01:58:46 PM
He divorced her after he lost interest in her sexually, something that just happened to occur after shed had a kid. He sounds like an ass to me, and if they never had a kid theyd prolly have be together for longer. But whatever, i dont know the guy.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 02:09:35 PM
you're right, you don't know anything about him except what i've mentioned here, so your assumptions about him or the reasons for their failed relationship are completely unfounded and in fact, untrue. you also know absolutely nothing about the woman involved. falling out of love with her had nothing to do with having a wonderful little boy, you sick twat.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 02:12:56 PM
Or so he says.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 02:26:05 PM
I knew you were gonna go crazy at that. xD

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 03:40:41 PM
I'm just gonna stand back for a minute ...
... I'll be in the, uhm, Fatties thread; yeah
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 08:03:45 PM
has she had her hormones checked out? when my ovaries decided to crash and burn I had all sorts of hormonal imbalances that made me do CRAZY SHIT.

Man 2003 sucked, except for the booze. The booze was great.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 08:12:03 PM
Quote from: Zoomie
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 08:35:27 PM
Just let me add:

Yup.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 08:44:43 PM
maybe i've been looking at your situation all wrong....

We were hot and heavy through our dating period of three years and four years into our marriage. Since then, she's changed careers twice, switched up her Master's program, and all the while gave birth to our son.

After she left her first job after four years, something changed in her. We went from sex on the regular to not so much and within that year, it slowed to about once a month. Then the year our son was born it was down to about once a season, which has been more or less the average. Then we went 18 months without. She refused to have sex while pregnant and it took her OB/Gyn essentially vagina beating her into giving it up 9 months after the boy came.

Two things that she has made clear is she has no real interest in sex and that she doesn't like her body. I thought of everything in my brain to reassure her that she is quite hot. My woman has some serious curves, but she thinks she is fat and unattractive. I love this woman to hell and back, but the past four years has been trying on a sexual level.

Otherwise we run a great household and do our best in raising our son who is developmentally delayed. That in itself is trying, yes... But last I checked I still have time for my hard on to tickle my wife from the inside out.

Her hormones are fine. If anything, it's a mental block. She does half-hearted attempts at working out, then feels bad about it. But doesn't buck up and just get it done.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 08:49:05 PM
I could write a book about this;
... maybe later
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 09:08:58 PM
Half hearted attempts at working out are my current mantra too.

Neurologist says I need an operation to fix a protruding disk in my lower spine.
It's causing constant pain in my right leg. I think the booze makes it worse but I can't seem to stop just yet.

Today my PT put me on the rack and stretched me out. That was interesting.

Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 09:37:50 PM
So, um, does she earn more than you ?
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 09:38:48 PM
After she got her Masters this year, she does.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 09:46:38 PM
Well that angle just got cut off.

So, yeah, um, Good luck with that.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 09:47:33 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 12:50:16 AM
Hip - I hope it works out. Know that if I tell you I divorced my wife (w/ child) because the sex wasn't great, and you accept this as OK then I have no moral compulsion to treat you any differently down the line.

My thoughts on this that once you're married, you should make a real effort to teach the other person rather than get bored and walk away. It's supposed to be a contract until death.

Before getting married I cut off maybe 2-3 folk because the sex wasn't good and their weren't enough other qualities in the relationship to make the effort to improve things, so I agree with your point about having fun in your twenties and would extend that to say don't try for kids until you've been together at least 4 years.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #27 on: May 27, 2010, 01:13:43 AM
No one should ever get married ... period!
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 01:46:20 AM
Underclass-  Weren't you 26 when you got married?

Hip-  I don't know whether or not you should be worried.  You can't really be a little sex kitten when you are pregnant.  I would stay with this guy for a few years before you even think about kids.  Oh and if he divorces you after you have the kid you can always get child support.

Re: To all the women of LG... And I guess Danzig, too. Reply #29 on: May 27, 2010, 03:44:12 AM
I was 26, but we'd been together for a couple of years and went on a tear before that.