Quote from: Zoomie
No you don't, you just make him wear a Nixon mask.[/size]
Quote from: Daddy
As if his dick wouldn't be tricky enough...

Weed(Read 15588 times)
Weed on: February 21, 2009, 08:45:41 AM
Which is best.... hasish, bud or oil?

Re: Weed Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 08:51:02 AM
weed rocks
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Weed Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 09:05:14 AM
Fuckin' stoners. Booze is the path to enlightenment. And puking on the beach.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Weed Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 12:56:57 PM
I'll take all three!

And booze too, for good measure.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Weed Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 08:22:40 PM
I've never had hashish.

Re: Weed Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 10:20:06 PM
Drug free since 2001.

McDonald's free since 2004.

Re: Weed Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 11:12:35 PM
And virginity free since 2008.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 11:57:26 PM by Zoomie »

Re: Weed Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 11:14:06 PM
that's like the total opposite from the normal order of things
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Weed Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 11:47:28 PM
Hey Zoomie man, you got your facts bent! Don't you remember the talk about 12/23/08 tattoos?

Re: Weed Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 11:57:00 PM
Yeah. Jameson stole a couple weeks over the holidays. Sorry. Fixed.

Re: Weed Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 12:04:11 AM
Since when were we Accuracy Nazi's?

Who let's the truth get in the way of a good inaccurate date anyways?

Re: Weed Reply #11 on: February 22, 2009, 12:20:18 AM
Well this was like, a huge deal dude. Like the 9/11 of the boards. Only happy.

Re: Weed Reply #12 on: February 22, 2009, 01:08:28 AM
Ok, I'll give you that one...

But next time... NO DICE!

Re: Weed Reply #13 on: February 22, 2009, 03:26:27 AM
I'll weigh in for hash. I've never tried oil and don't really have any interest. Weed is wonderful, but it's so common. Hash has always been wonderful to me.

Speaking of such things, you left out the most critical source of THC for broke college students: pipe residue!

Re: Weed Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 02:31:49 AM
Hey Zoomie man, you got your facts bent! Don't you remember the talk about 12/23/08 tattoos?

I thought we agreed on "K-Moob" tats?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Weed Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 07:26:13 AM
It took us a month to agree that he'd even lost it. Beyond that I've agreed to nothing.

Besides, script ink is hella ghey.

Re: Weed Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 09:49:47 AM
I posted a comment on a pic of a joint from Si on FB.... 12 messages from Christian friends later I finally deleted it from my profile. While they were emailing in their concern I was drinking and gambling, and the $40 I won at "hana-fuda" made me far more tolerant of their intrusive attitudes.

Regards,

Nick

Re: Weed Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 02:57:53 AM
Weed isn't a drug.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Weed Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 03:58:07 AM
No youre right, weed is fun.

Re: Weed Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 02:54:49 AM
I live in weed heaven, also known as Portland, OR. I love how good shit is here! There is a medical marijuana clinic 5 blocks from my house!! Hash is yummy too. I've had some super good Afghani hash and some other really nice stuff from Amsterdam as well. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!
<<<Delete Yourself!>>>

Re: Weed Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 04:49:20 AM
fuck yeah!

I wonder if I can squeeze Portland into my tour... I could visit the Odditorium and smoke some fine weed...

Re: Weed Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 09:54:17 AM
fuck yeah!

I wonder if I can squeeze Portland into my tour... I could visit the Odditorium and smoke some fine weed...
Hah, wow. I endorse this plan unreservedly!

Re: Weed Reply #22 on: April 01, 2009, 04:26:38 PM
West coast weed is the shit. We had some amazing shit in BC when we were there.

Can't wait to get back out that way!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Weed Reply #23 on: April 02, 2009, 02:19:33 AM
My brother in law was involved with several large Humboldt County crops a few years back. But my kid now grows (on a smaller scale of course) some of the best shit in the state, and he even has a license to do so! Whatever good that is.  I smoke the leaf cause nobody else will and I get it free, but shit, the leaf trimmed from his bud is 10 times better that the weed we all smoked back in the 70's.

People are so spoiled these days. All that afghan hash I smoked while in Germany (I think I mentioned in another thread) spoiled me though so I can understand. Not having access to that any longer when I got back to the states may be one reason why I started leaning on booze so heavily.  But I was still young back then so who knows.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Weed Reply #24 on: April 02, 2009, 06:36:17 AM
I like you man, you rail against the control governments exert on our lives while under a cloud of intoxicating chemicals that you can't seem to get clear of

Re: Weed Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 06:52:37 AM
fuck yeah!

Hah, wow. I endorse this plan unreservedly!

I might just end up there and never come back out again. Is Jim Goad still there?

Re: Weed Reply #26 on: April 02, 2009, 10:37:27 AM
Last I heard of Jim Goad he was living down the road from Abby in central-ish PA.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Weed Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 06:24:44 AM
>>you rail against the control governments exert on our lives while under a cloud of intoxicating chemicals that you can't seem to get clear of<<

I've been clear of it, under it, clear of it and under it again. The rest of the situation hasn't changed, my perceptions aren't drug induced. I rail against the government because it lies to us, it hasn't represented the people of the US for a very long time. Several other nations are in exactly the same boat. Maybe we would be be better off under a new world government? America won't exist any longer but at least we would all be able to see where we stand.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Weed Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 08:57:01 PM
 ???Question: I used to be a Pothead, and now I just get super parinoid, and get like anxiety attacks. WTF WHY?! I don't like people smoking weed around me, or bringing it in my house. Before I got probation and a dozen courtdates, I used to smoke weed whenever possible. Could me getting in all the trouble have something to do with it? I wish I could let it go, and just smoke again. ???
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Weed Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 09:02:13 PM
So you've only noticed this paranoia since you quit smoking?
Well by god it's time to pick it back up again then!