Quote from: Random FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Weed(Read 15528 times)
Weed on: February 21, 2009, 08:45:41 AM
Which is best.... hasish, bud or oil?

Re: Weed Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 08:51:02 AM
weed rocks
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Weed Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 09:05:14 AM
Fuckin' stoners. Booze is the path to enlightenment. And puking on the beach.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Weed Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 12:56:57 PM
I'll take all three!

And booze too, for good measure.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Weed Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 08:22:40 PM
I've never had hashish.

Re: Weed Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 10:20:06 PM
Drug free since 2001.

McDonald's free since 2004.

Re: Weed Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 11:12:35 PM
And virginity free since 2008.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 11:57:26 PM by Zoomie »

Re: Weed Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 11:14:06 PM
that's like the total opposite from the normal order of things
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Weed Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 11:47:28 PM
Hey Zoomie man, you got your facts bent! Don't you remember the talk about 12/23/08 tattoos?

Re: Weed Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 11:57:00 PM
Yeah. Jameson stole a couple weeks over the holidays. Sorry. Fixed.

Re: Weed Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 12:04:11 AM
Since when were we Accuracy Nazi's?

Who let's the truth get in the way of a good inaccurate date anyways?

Re: Weed Reply #11 on: February 22, 2009, 12:20:18 AM
Well this was like, a huge deal dude. Like the 9/11 of the boards. Only happy.

Re: Weed Reply #12 on: February 22, 2009, 01:08:28 AM
Ok, I'll give you that one...

But next time... NO DICE!

Re: Weed Reply #13 on: February 22, 2009, 03:26:27 AM
I'll weigh in for hash. I've never tried oil and don't really have any interest. Weed is wonderful, but it's so common. Hash has always been wonderful to me.

Speaking of such things, you left out the most critical source of THC for broke college students: pipe residue!

Re: Weed Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 02:31:49 AM
Hey Zoomie man, you got your facts bent! Don't you remember the talk about 12/23/08 tattoos?

I thought we agreed on "K-Moob" tats?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Weed Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 07:26:13 AM
It took us a month to agree that he'd even lost it. Beyond that I've agreed to nothing.

Besides, script ink is hella ghey.

Re: Weed Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 09:49:47 AM
I posted a comment on a pic of a joint from Si on FB.... 12 messages from Christian friends later I finally deleted it from my profile. While they were emailing in their concern I was drinking and gambling, and the $40 I won at "hana-fuda" made me far more tolerant of their intrusive attitudes.

Regards,

Nick

Re: Weed Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 02:57:53 AM
Weed isn't a drug.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Weed Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 03:58:07 AM
No youre right, weed is fun.

Re: Weed Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 02:54:49 AM
I live in weed heaven, also known as Portland, OR. I love how good shit is here! There is a medical marijuana clinic 5 blocks from my house!! Hash is yummy too. I've had some super good Afghani hash and some other really nice stuff from Amsterdam as well. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!
<<<Delete Yourself!>>>

Re: Weed Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 04:49:20 AM
fuck yeah!

I wonder if I can squeeze Portland into my tour... I could visit the Odditorium and smoke some fine weed...

Re: Weed Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 09:54:17 AM
fuck yeah!

I wonder if I can squeeze Portland into my tour... I could visit the Odditorium and smoke some fine weed...
Hah, wow. I endorse this plan unreservedly!

Re: Weed Reply #22 on: April 01, 2009, 04:26:38 PM
West coast weed is the shit. We had some amazing shit in BC when we were there.

Can't wait to get back out that way!

Re: Weed Reply #23 on: April 02, 2009, 02:19:33 AM
My brother in law was involved with several large Humboldt County crops a few years back. But my kid now grows (on a smaller scale of course) some of the best shit in the state, and he even has a license to do so! Whatever good that is.  I smoke the leaf cause nobody else will and I get it free, but shit, the leaf trimmed from his bud is 10 times better that the weed we all smoked back in the 70's.

People are so spoiled these days. All that afghan hash I smoked while in Germany (I think I mentioned in another thread) spoiled me though so I can understand. Not having access to that any longer when I got back to the states may be one reason why I started leaning on booze so heavily.  But I was still young back then so who knows.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Weed Reply #24 on: April 02, 2009, 06:36:17 AM
I like you man, you rail against the control governments exert on our lives while under a cloud of intoxicating chemicals that you can't seem to get clear of

Re: Weed Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 06:52:37 AM
fuck yeah!

Hah, wow. I endorse this plan unreservedly!

I might just end up there and never come back out again. Is Jim Goad still there?

Re: Weed Reply #26 on: April 02, 2009, 10:37:27 AM
Last I heard of Jim Goad he was living down the road from Abby in central-ish PA.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Weed Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 06:24:44 AM
>>you rail against the control governments exert on our lives while under a cloud of intoxicating chemicals that you can't seem to get clear of<<

I've been clear of it, under it, clear of it and under it again. The rest of the situation hasn't changed, my perceptions aren't drug induced. I rail against the government because it lies to us, it hasn't represented the people of the US for a very long time. Several other nations are in exactly the same boat. Maybe we would be be better off under a new world government? America won't exist any longer but at least we would all be able to see where we stand.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Weed Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 08:57:01 PM
 ???Question: I used to be a Pothead, and now I just get super parinoid, and get like anxiety attacks. WTF WHY?! I don't like people smoking weed around me, or bringing it in my house. Before I got probation and a dozen courtdates, I used to smoke weed whenever possible. Could me getting in all the trouble have something to do with it? I wish I could let it go, and just smoke again. ???
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Weed Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 09:02:13 PM
So you've only noticed this paranoia since you quit smoking?
Well by god it's time to pick it back up again then!

Re: Weed Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 10:02:56 PM
i never really quit. Just one day i smoked and was soo parinoid i was sitting in front of the toilet with my head btween my legs.
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Weed Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 10:03:25 PM
That's why I don't smoke much.
~

Re: Weed Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 10:07:58 PM
Man, that's some weird shit.

Re: Weed Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 04:21:30 AM
when I smoke weed I get happy and hungry. I'm so generic

Re: Weed Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 04:36:09 AM
The key reason I don't smoke weed much is cuz it doesn't make me happy, and what's the point of doing a drug if it doesn't make you happy?  With me, smoking weed is like watching an episode of Saved By The Bell.
~

Re: Weed Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 09:09:58 AM
The key reason I don't smoke weed much is cuz it doesn't make me happy, and what's the point of doing a drug if it doesn't make you happy?  With me, smoking weed is like watching an episode of Saved By The Bell.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Weed Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 11:03:28 AM
Yeah, it makes me want to jerk off too.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Weed Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 03:50:32 PM
Hahahaha! Man I was psyched when I found out Jessie was doing Showgirls. She was always the one I wanted to fuck.

Re: Weed Reply #38 on: April 11, 2009, 10:04:38 PM
Which is best.... hasish, bud or oil?

all of the above, mixed together, in an ice bong

call me in the morning with any problems
Got it?

Re: Weed Reply #39 on: April 12, 2009, 05:01:49 AM
Ice, in an ice bong. 

Mmmm.
~

Re: Weed Reply #40 on: April 12, 2009, 09:51:09 AM
now we're talkin  :o
Got it?

Re: Weed Reply #41 on: April 12, 2009, 04:41:40 PM
Is that a Donnie Darko reference in the upper right?

Re: Weed Reply #42 on: April 14, 2009, 10:41:17 AM
weed always wins

Re: Weed Reply #43 on: April 14, 2009, 10:48:04 AM
weed always wins

do you even know anything about weed?  ???
I seriously know a guy named Harry Bush.

Re: Weed Reply #44 on: April 14, 2009, 10:49:39 AM
Really. It's not like she could, I dunno, clean off her desk and find enough buds to fill out the rest of the week...

Re: Weed Reply #45 on: April 14, 2009, 10:52:49 AM
weed always wins

do you even know anything about weed?  ???

no

i was just trying to sound cool :-[

fuck off shit breath...no one asked you

Re: Weed Reply #46 on: April 14, 2009, 10:55:31 AM
Really. It's not like she could, I dunno, clean off her desk and find enough buds to fill out the rest of the week...

then you must remember my ashtray pic....

Re: Weed Reply #47 on: April 14, 2009, 11:01:03 AM
Don't let Si see that. He'll kill you on principle for storing your shit in an ashtray.

Re: Weed Reply #48 on: April 14, 2009, 11:02:17 AM
Don't let Si see that. He'll kill you on principle for storing your shit in an ashtray.

and I'd agree with him...

who the fuck stores weed in an ashtray?!?!

Re: Weed Reply #49 on: April 14, 2009, 11:34:42 AM
That ashtray is gross!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Weed Reply #50 on: April 14, 2009, 02:55:29 PM
Man, seriously. I should dig up that pic I took of a QP of nice Yardie spread out on a tray, with "Si" spelled out with rolled joints on top of it. That pic rules.

Re: Weed Reply #51 on: April 14, 2009, 03:06:15 PM
I'm serious, Si. Ganj gets some good shit for US. He cleaned off his desk one day and in the process found enough split buds and sticky bits to keep me in the upper atmosphere for 4 days. Maybe 5.

He's such a disgusting pig...

Re: Weed Reply #52 on: April 14, 2009, 04:17:44 PM
I don't doubt it. I also don't mean to suggest that the shit we get here is better than what's available in the States. I'm sure it depends a lot on where in the US you are, but some of the stuff up there is really fucking good. Canada too, although that goes without saying.

Some of the BC stuff and NorCal stuff is about on par with the stuff I used to get in Spain. And that's high praise.

Re: Weed Reply #53 on: April 14, 2009, 07:55:45 PM
that isn't an ashtray for storage

thats the junk I kicked out of my bowl

garbage.  thats where it went after that pic

Re: Weed Reply #54 on: April 14, 2009, 08:09:30 PM
Yeah I was gonna say whatever it is you're storing in that ashtray looks like some pretty filthy bud.
Also, are those feathers in the ashtray? Mouse tails? What are those long white things?

Re: Weed Reply #55 on: April 14, 2009, 08:11:15 PM
I must admit, I've never been a fan of keeping ashtrays around packed to the brim with whatever. I tend to dump ashtrays every couple of hours. Less spillage in the event of a knockover that way.

Re: Weed Reply #56 on: April 14, 2009, 08:11:22 PM
Also, are those feathers in the ashtray? Mouse tails? What are those long white things?

Stems,  dude.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 08:12:44 PM by homeless-joe »
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Weed Reply #57 on: April 14, 2009, 08:25:02 PM
Ah. I've always just chopped them up with everything else and smoked them too. I'm not so picky.

Re: Weed Reply #58 on: April 14, 2009, 08:26:41 PM
i think its about time we spoke of grunge. no, not the music.

Re: Weed Reply #59 on: April 14, 2009, 08:40:44 PM
Ah. I've always just chopped them up with everything else and smoked them too. I'm not so picky.

Depends on the stem.

Re: Weed Reply #60 on: April 15, 2009, 04:26:46 AM
I don't doubt it. I also don't mean to suggest that the shit we get here is better than what's available in the States. I'm sure it depends a lot on where in the US you are, but some of the stuff up there is really fucking good. Canada too, although that goes without saying.

Some of the BC stuff and NorCal stuff is about on par with the stuff I used to get in Spain. And that's high praise.

If I'm really lucky, I'll occasionally lay my hands on some SA weed...

Re: Weed Reply #61 on: April 15, 2009, 04:32:09 AM
I've had both costs Canadian and East coast US. I kind of want to try some stuff from south of the border.

Re: Weed Reply #62 on: April 15, 2009, 10:54:03 AM
yeah, I think those are stems.

You gotta watch.  If you don't make sure your shit is out before you dump it in a full ashtray like that, It will catch on fire, and sit there and smolder for hours.  It has happened a couple times, and the entire house filled up with smoke so bad I had to open windows.  Wasting be damned, oxygen has to mixed in there somewhere.

and to end the argument about the US and Im assuming Canadian budz, I have far superior to the two because I control 100% from the beginning.  No one other than me EVER touches my weed.  That way I know I've got THE very best.  I don't piss around when it comes to medication.

Re: Weed Reply #63 on: April 15, 2009, 02:52:37 PM
I've had both costs Canadian and East coast US. I kind of want to try some stuff from south of the border.

We get some really good Mexican stuff here that everyone calls "Arizona" for some reason. That and the high-grade Yardie are the best we get on a regular basis.

You gotta watch.  If you don't make sure your shit is out before you dump it in a full ashtray like that, It will catch on fire, and sit there and smolder for hours.

Or you could just like, you know, empty your ashtray a little more often?

Re: Weed Reply #64 on: April 15, 2009, 07:04:48 PM
You're so tidy, Q!

Re: Weed Reply #65 on: April 15, 2009, 07:08:21 PM
I have five dogs, two ceiling fans that are on constantly, and another standing fan that's used sometimes. I also pretty much never close my windows. If I don't want ash everywhere, I have to be somewhat tidy about emptying ashtrays.

Re: Weed Reply #66 on: April 15, 2009, 07:27:11 PM
I solved this by not smoking in the house since 2002. I further refined it by quitting smoking entirely.

Re: Weed Reply #67 on: April 15, 2009, 07:46:41 PM
We have A/C in the bedroom, so no cigs get smoked in there. Weed is fine, though.

Re: Weed Reply #68 on: April 16, 2009, 01:12:20 AM
and to end the argument about the US and Im assuming Canadian budz, I have far superior to the two because I control 100% from the beginning.  No one other than me EVER touches my weed.  That way I know I've got THE very best.  I don't piss around when it comes to medication.

DWC, NFT, Aero, Coco, Hempy Buckets, Krusty Buckets, or Organic? Compost teas or store bought mychorizial inoculation or nothing? Lollipops, trees, or jungle? SOG, SCROG, LST, FIM, etc? MH or or HPS? LED or fluro (okay, that one's a joke).
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Weed Reply #69 on: April 16, 2009, 07:26:25 AM
LED or fluro (okay, that one's a joke).

No it's actually a very valid question.

Re: Weed Reply #70 on: April 16, 2009, 08:34:34 AM
Only if someone were trying to grow an itty bitty sickly looking little plant in their closet that they were hoping their mother or whoever is in charge of ratting you out in the dorms wouldn't find.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Weed Reply #71 on: April 16, 2009, 09:36:01 AM
Not related to growing, but to nerdy physics:
fluro produces a lot of UV light across quite a spectrum, just from how it works.
LEDs are very good at producing specific wavelengths of light, so you don't get the same sort of spectrum coverage, even with clustering.

Re: Weed Reply #72 on: April 16, 2009, 02:52:42 PM
fluro produces a lot of UV light across quite a spectrum, just from how it works.
LEDs are very good at producing specific wavelengths of light, so you don't get the same sort of spectrum coverage, even with clustering.

Fuck that shit! HID all the way. That's what all the legally licensed medical growers say is the best, and I'd like to think they know what they're talking about.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Weed Reply #73 on: April 16, 2009, 02:57:05 PM
I'll wait to see if theres any cash for comment going on.

or

yeah, them growers aint stoners.

Re: Weed Reply #74 on: April 17, 2009, 08:52:36 PM

Fuck that shit! HID all the way. That's what all the legally licensed medical growers say is the best, and I'd like to think they know what they're talking about.

From google, I assume you're talking about Xenon lamps?

Re: Weed Reply #75 on: April 18, 2009, 03:54:30 PM

Fuck that shit! HID all the way.

Makes for good headlights, too!

Re: Weed Reply #76 on: April 19, 2009, 04:22:31 AM
highbeams