Quote from: tricky
our generation is so fucked. we'll all be working until we're dead.
Quote from: Tru
Umm-yeah, really sorry about that.

eCigarettes, eFluids, and Vaping ... How to Become a Vapist Like Me!(Read 22742 times)
This is reposted from a FaceBook conversation I had recently ...
I just thought that it'd be good to repost ...

Michael: 
... I wish I had never started smoking... It's such a slow, boring day at work... I am trying so hard to fight the urge to get a pack of smokes on my lunch :
This shit sucks... Anyone know where I can get one if those electronic cigarettes in Pinellas or Hillsborough county?

Dave Thrash:
Vaping, bro ...
It costs about $10-$15/mo after the initial $40 for the e-cigarettes and you can have any flavor you could want ...
http://www.myvaporstore.com/... See More
I haven't bought a pack of smokes in 3 months, I've smoked FEW cigs (called analogs to us Vapists), and I've spent about $10/mo in eFluids that I have in Marlboro, Grape, Clove, and Strawberry ...
I ? VAPING!
Oh, and I know of another place to get eFluid for under $10 shipped ...
But, for the cost, and the fast shipping, go where I said ...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/ - everything you need to know ...... See More
I've been doing it for months now ... You can do it anywhere ... All it is is water, glycerine, flavoring, and your choice of nicotine strength (or none at all) ... It's cheaper, safer, and it works ... I'll even help you set it all up ... the Joye 510 is the BEST e-cigarette out there, I am vaping one right now ...

eCigarettes are graded and rated on three major factors;
1) Vapor production
2) Throat hit
3) Overall quality
The Joye 510, for the cost, is the best deal out there ...

Richard:
yeah.. I think I need to invest in one too.. its so much cheaper then the cigarettes. my question is how much is one cartridge equal to in cigarettes?

Dave Thrash:
It depends, as I'm refilling mine all the time, but it's between 10-15 cigs worth, at about 10 drags a session, on average ...

Richard:
so one cartridge is about a pack depending how you smoke give or take a few cigarettes

Dave Thrash:
Right, in theory ... It also depends upon the nicotine content of your eFluid, be it low, medium, high, very high, ultra high, or none ...
All you do is pull the cartridge off, and either top it off, or at the beginning of a day, you pull the filling out, fill it half way, replace the filling, and then top it off ... Then, you spend $25 more bux and get the PCC (personal charging case) which is the size of a pack of smokes, and recharge it as you go on with your ... See Moreday ... It holds a battery, 2-5 cartridges, an atomizer and at night you recharge it via USB/plug ... they ALL come with chargers though, so the PCC isn't necessary ...

Remember to get extra eFluid as well ...
I also suggest getting it with vegetable glycerin or buying some on the side (from a health food store; it's cheap) and cut it with that for more vapor ... You can get eFluid in 1000's of flavors and a 30ml bottle lasts about a month, give or take; especially of you cut it 2/3 eFluid-1/3 VG ... I LOVE the Strawberry, and I mix it with Marlboro; both medium or high nicotine content since I cut it with VG before I vape ...

Remember to get extra eFluid as well ...
I also suggest getting it with vegetable glycerin or buying some on the side (from a health food store; it's cheap) and cut it with that for more vapor ... You can get eFluid in 1000's of flavors and a 30ml bottle lasts about a month, give or take; especially of you cut it 2/3 eFluid-1/3 VG ... I LOVE the Strawberry, and I mix it with Marlboro; both medium or high nicotine content since I cut it with VG before I vape ...

Also, you want to have an extra battery, unless you you get the PCC, as the Joye 510 is one of the best, especially for the cost, however, the battery's not as good as it could be and takes an hour to charge fully ... Just a side note ...

Richard:
is there a replacement battery that may last longer Dave?

Dave Thrash:
You can buy high-efficiency atomizers and high capacity batteries, however, I find that the stock ones work well, just always charge your other battery or use a PCC ...
Another thing to say is that you don't smoke it like an "analog" cigarette, you take deeper, slower drags and inhale/exhale as normal ...

EDIT: Added update and corrected title ...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 02:32:13 PM by Thrash »
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Introduction of electronic cigarette
(... as taken from an eCigarette site)
An electronic cigarette, otherwise known as a personal vaporizer, is a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine by way of a vaporized solution. It is an alternative to smoked tobacco products, such as cigarettes, cigars, or pipes. In addition to nicotine delivery, this vapor also provides a flavor and physical sensation similar to that of inhaled tobacco smoke, while no tobacco, smoke, or combustion is actually involved in its operation.

An electronic cigarette usually takes the form of some manner of elongated tube, though many are designed to resemble the outward appearance of real smoking products, like cigarettes, cigars, and pipes. A common design is also the "pen-style", so named for its visual resemblance to a ballpoint pen. Most electronic cigarettes are reusable devices with replaceable and refillable parts. A number of disposable electronic cigarettes have also been developed.

Smokers know that traditional smoking is harmful to their health. Yet, for some it is a relaxing or social experience they are not ready to give up. Beyond addiction to nicotine, there are rituals many smokers enjoy that delay their quest to seek ways to stop. Modern technology has a way of catching up and making our lives just a little easier. Possibly one of the greatest new discoveries is that of the electronic cigarette.

The electronic cigarette is basically a device that looks like a cigarette, delivers "smoke" and nicotine, and allows the smoker to enjoy the smoking experience. So if the smoker is still smoking, how can there be advantages?

To begin, because the electronic cigarette is electric, it runs on batteries. This means no lighters, no matches, and no actual flame. At the end of most e-cigarettes is a small light that glows when taking a puff. If you are to drop it or put it down, there is no fire to catch onto anything. Batteries give three advantages. There is no flame so fires are less likely to occur. The consumer will no longer need to purchase lighter fluid, lighters or matches, making for much less pollution. And the batteries are rechargeable, also adding to less waste.

The smoke emitted from an e-cigarette is not really smoke but just a vapor. It lasts just long enough to give the appearance of being smoke, but quickly disappears into thin air. There is no hovering cloud of smoke or second hand smoke. Since there is no smoke, the smell does not permeate clothing, hair, and surroundings like real smoke. No second hand smoke makes the use of electronic smoking devices safe around friends and family. The lack of saturating or offensive odors and no dangerous emissions make e-cigarettes sociably friendly.

A cartridge for the electronic cigarette can last the equivalent of 2 packs of cigarettes. When comparing waste left behind from smoking, this cartridge uses far less resources than the production and waste left from even one pack of cigarettes. Instead of as many as 40 cigarette butts and 2 empty boxes, there is one small cartridge and mouthpiece. This makes for savings in personal space when traveling. Gas is saved in the transport of product refills. And landfill pollution has just been greatly reduced.

While the cost of tax on tobacco increases, the cartridges used with smoking an e-cigarette are not subject to those taxes. E-cigarettes can cut the cost of smoking in half or more. In addition, patches and other quit smoking medications can be just as expensive as cigarettes. While the e-cigarette has not been proven to be an official smoking cessation device, it does provide a healthier alternative to smoking without the side effects caused by the patch and medicines. A smoker can cut their smoking costs in half and reduce the risks of tobacco smoking by avoiding those 4000 toxins found in regular cigarettes.

Finally, because electric cigarettes are not considered smoking, they are legal in more places. This means you can use the device in some restaurants and places where it is unacceptable to smoke. This alone could be the biggest advantage to a smoker. Many apartments and rentals require non-smoking tenants. Users of e-cigarettes are not considered smokers.

These advantages are just the beginning. Perhaps with research, e-smoking can eventually be used as a successful replacement for smokers, and lead to permanent nicotine reduction for those wishing to do so in the future. For now, it is definitely something for every smoker to consider as a better, considerably less toxic way to smoke.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Meh. 8 months cold turkey next week. Stop fucking with expensive shit and just stop. If I can do it after 30 years (and dude, you know how much I smoked, we spent more time on the sidewalk than in the bar) anyone can. Spend your money on a cool glass dildo collection.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Actually, I rather LIKE vaping ....
I'm ok with it ....
... and it's cheap as fuck to do
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

What the fuck is an eFluid?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

You are all missing the point ....
It costs less than $10US/month to do and you can "smoke" all you want ....

A MONTH!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

We're talking about tobacco, though, no?

No, they are talking about nicotine without tobacco.  No burning, just electronically stimulated vapors.

Blu Cigs | Electronic Cigarettes | * NEW-ONLY $59.95 at offto.net/ecigarettes

http://www.ecigarettes365.com/blue_electronic_cigarettes

Oh and they have LED's too, makes it look more cool.

The word is Vapid.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 03:34:20 PM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

OK, but, um, why?

They need their fix?

Yeah, I get nicotine and none of the other shit that goes with tobacco ...
It's a really good, really cheap alternative ...
... and in any flavor I want!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

kumquat ?

I'm sure someone out there has it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Watermelon sounds like a cool flavor.

Yeah, I get nicotine and none of the other shit that goes with tobacco ...
It's a really good, really cheap alternative ...
... and in any flavor I want!

Dude, just fucking quit, FFS. I know it's not easy but it's not that hard either.

NONONO, I LOVE VAPING, dude ...

I've also discovered that rather than a cartridge and an atomizer, I prefer cartomizers ....
Lots of vape, it holds more fluid, and it just rocks ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

So what does it do for you?

Si stop asking silly questions. HE'S A FUCKING NICOTINE ADDICT JUST LIKE WE WERE AND HE'S MAKING EXCUSES THAT WILL STILL GET HIM AN EARLY GRAVE.

I should bring pics of my mother all wasted away just before she died 10 years ago. My sister showed them to me at Thanksgiving dinner and that was the last day I smoked.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

There is something Dylan about this thread.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

in that only blokes have posted in it?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

NONONO, I LOVE VAPING, dude ...

I've also discovered that rather than a cartridge and an atomizer, I prefer cartomizers ....
Lots of vape, it holds more fluid, and it just rocks ...

Do you refill?

A double demo! The Cartomizer Condom Filling Method, and the Taryn Spin.

My kid thinks you can refill them with hash oil.

He uses either premium butane or ether as a solvent. Passes it through good chopped up bud and uses it to extract the essential oils. The butane or ether evaporates leaving the THC bearing oils behind.

Hey Thrash do you thing that weed oil could be used in one of your vape cartomizers as my son believes?

I think the Cuban cigar version,
http://store.vapor4life.com/Vapor_King_Cuban_Cigar_Cartomizers_p/vk-cigar.htm

from here

http://store.vapor4life.com/Vapor_King_Cartomizers_s/2.htm

would be a candidate if it is possible?

Adding:

Umm I think most drugs will be delivered this way in the somewhat near future.

I have a headache, here puff on this aspirin stick. LOL
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 03:38:17 AM by Tru »

BTW, I still want to change my sig damit.

Hey man, 10 fuckin' years ago nobody could even sign up at the board (of that time), we were promised free web-based email which never worked and tshirts which never arrived. Not being able to change a sig is pretty damn minor, no?

Not that we have email or tshirts, mind you, but at least registration_is_up, no?

Yeah, but we all gotta bitch about something.

The sig thing is a built in feature of the board system, a built in feature that has been broken here for too damn long now with no good reason. We don't even have the option of turning them off now.

Thrash, Fix it G dam it.

On it ...

... and, yes, you can do THC and/or weed oil, you just have to cut it with organic vegetable glycerine
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

The regular email didn't work all the time, but you could telnet on and send all of the spoof email you wanted.  Personal favorites: sending people email from their own email address, from the white house, from professors, from other anti-social users...

That could explain a few rather weird exchanges I had... but i'll never, given the types that posted, know.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

I got some eFluids for ya.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com