Quote from: hip
don't be such u a smarmy little b-word. i think you might just be in need of the edward to your bella. someone in your life that you care about in a way that makes you want to wax your unibrow. AND that spot around your jaw that grows dark hair down from your sideburn area to your neck. don't forget that. guys don't like beards on their sexual partners. except danzig, but he's gay.

things you would find at an electronic concert(Read 3009 times)
things you would find at an electronic concert on: July 06, 2010, 10:56:39 PM
I'm curious of this side.
what's ketamine like?
what's ghb like?

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 10:48:31 AM
everybody needs some time away
just stuck in the k-hole again
an 18 hour holiday
just stuck in the k-hole again, just once again
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 05:03:58 PM
Teenyboppers with glowsticks...
13 year old girls convulsing on the floor...
paramedics at every door...
Lots and lots of Homosexuals...

Isn't this the $100,000.00 pyramid?
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 10:51:55 PM
Hahahahaha ...
Nice ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 04:28:19 PM
At raves here, unless you are straight (sober) you'll most likely wake up a day or two after you entered the building the rave was held in, with bits of vague memories of what may or may not have happened. Here, it's all a ploy for date-raping.

And who goes to a rave straight (sober) anyway?

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

-Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn-

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 06:30:09 PM
"...and when I was 16 years old, I went to my first nightclub. I was really excited! And there were bored looking bankers dancing with beautiful models, and there were boys with dyed hair in spandex t-shirts dancing with each other. I had the feeling that something was missing; I don't know what. But when I hit home, I said to myself, 'is that all there is to a disco?'"
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 04:42:43 PM
I'd like to find myself in a glitter and acid sandwich, between Zoomie and Charles Bukowski.

And don't forget the jager. I love that stuff. Even though I haven't had a single drop since 7/21/06
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

-Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn-

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 06:09:55 PM

>>things you would find at an electronic concert<<

Wire! speakers, amps ect,.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.