Quote from: Doormouse
I keep finding LEGOs on the street as I walk to school. I always pick them up and then add them to a growing sculpture when I get home. I have some 15 or 20 pieces by now. My friends always feel obliged to remind me that picking shit off the street is unhealthy. Fuck that noise. If I see a LEGO, it's going in my pocket. My only fear is if the muggers figure me out and make a line of them leading into a side alley.

things you would find at an electronic concert(Read 2993 times)
things you would find at an electronic concert on: July 06, 2010, 10:56:39 PM
I'm curious of this side.
what's ketamine like?
what's ghb like?

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 10:48:31 AM
everybody needs some time away
just stuck in the k-hole again
an 18 hour holiday
just stuck in the k-hole again, just once again
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 05:03:58 PM
Teenyboppers with glowsticks...
13 year old girls convulsing on the floor...
paramedics at every door...
Lots and lots of Homosexuals...

Isn't this the $100,000.00 pyramid?
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 10:51:55 PM
Hahahahaha ...
Nice ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 04:28:19 PM
At raves here, unless you are straight (sober) you'll most likely wake up a day or two after you entered the building the rave was held in, with bits of vague memories of what may or may not have happened. Here, it's all a ploy for date-raping.

And who goes to a rave straight (sober) anyway?

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

-Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn-

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 06:30:09 PM
"...and when I was 16 years old, I went to my first nightclub. I was really excited! And there were bored looking bankers dancing with beautiful models, and there were boys with dyed hair in spandex t-shirts dancing with each other. I had the feeling that something was missing; I don't know what. But when I hit home, I said to myself, 'is that all there is to a disco?'"
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 04:42:43 PM
I'd like to find myself in a glitter and acid sandwich, between Zoomie and Charles Bukowski.

And don't forget the jager. I love that stuff. Even though I haven't had a single drop since 7/21/06
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

-Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn-

Re: things you would find at an electronic concert Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 06:09:55 PM

>>things you would find at an electronic concert<<

Wire! speakers, amps ect,.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.