Quote from: Lothar
Quote from: 13chemicals
I like the idea of a clone a vag.  If you're not in the mood you can just throw it at the guy and say, "this should be quite like the original."
The problem with that is once the guy realizes it's easier to fuck the clone than put up with a girl's bullshit, you'll be finding yourself relegated to household chores and the occasional "sup?" in passing in the hallway.

'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!!(Read 2035 times)
'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! on: July 22, 2010, 01:24:17 AM
It's only six years, really. And we all know that every message board lasts FOREVER.

For shame.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 05:43:47 AM
oh yeah, thanks for reminding me... I gotta fix katies login

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 08:40:47 PM
Uhm, yeah ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 06:55:54 AM
I saw the title and thought "wender woman is back".
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 10:41:24 AM
For reals

anyway, fuck you si, you're on enforced leave to some other tropical paridise. I hope you at least have the decency to pick up an illegitimate chile this time. Shit
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 11:52:40 AM
Nah I'ma do my best to avoid that, I think I'm better off keeping any semen I throw around in little latex packages.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 03:25:27 PM
Note to self: Do not engage the above poster in a water ballon fight.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 01:39:13 PM
true
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 02:12:42 AM
Poop
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 02:41:00 PM
Why you diggin' on older thread, skyllyt?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 09:22:46 PM
If one month is "older"... Ive see you digging ancient shit.

and +1 for my water ballon line.

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 10:13:25 PM
Werd ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 04:07:03 PM
hahahahaha >>water ballon<< hahahaha
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 10:38:18 AM
I had to login again today. Dave, what gives man?

Re: 'login forever' is a SHAM! A SHAM!!!!! Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 12:51:06 PM
Que?
I'm still working out some things ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')