Quote from: 13chemicals
Every six months Zoomie goes without sex, we find out about another newly acquired pet or sailboat.

New administration(Read 9842 times)
Re: New administration Reply #30 on: March 06, 2009, 02:58:53 PM
Obama is being forced over a barrel and being fucked in the ass by international corporations.

He should not only let corporations such as GM go down the fucking drain but with the kind of funds they are demanding from the US taxpayers to supposedly remain solvent he should hold the corporation criminal and shut their asses down. He should have ignored the artificial Financial Crisis and prosecuted the bush administration for war crimes and crimes against humanity. That should have been his first priority because by ignoring the cabal not only is the US continuing to be massively looted on a scale that's really difficult to even imagine but because without dealing with and curtailing their power nothing for the US will ever be right.

He may have big ideas for changing America but you can tell by how closely both bush's and Clinton are standing by him that he will be forced to follow along the prior course set out for him. He will have no choice, the cabal controls the global economy and intelligence. They set the stage as they see fit and a leader who isn't already in their pocket is easily steered by the show they put on.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: New administration Reply #31 on: March 06, 2009, 07:53:34 PM
I'm telling you guys, he's making sense these days...

Until he launches into that diatribe about the illuminati... then the batshit flows through...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: New administration Reply #32 on: March 06, 2009, 07:56:25 PM
I always thought Tru made sense... it was just in a round about way.

Like Nostradamus.

Re: New administration Reply #33 on: March 07, 2009, 12:33:04 AM

>>Until he launches into that diatribe about the illuminati... then the batshit flows through...<<

You guys can't get past the fact I mentioned how easy it is to actually influence the brain of a target using modern technical tactics. That's why I earned the tin foil hat admonishments. But what you fail to realize is that is exactly how you are SUPPOSED to react and how valid the tactics really can be.

Nevertheless that technology is only a very small tool reserved for special cases in the arsenal available for use against us. Heart attacks, strokes and rapid cancer are easy, no more need for brain shots such as Kennedy.

I don't know about Illuminati, all I know is what I've figured out by myself through decades of observation. When I use the term "Cabal" I use it as a catch all because I don't know the names of all the current people involved ... but I can see it happening and you have to understand that the names of the top people involved, such as the names of the twelve top people who actually OWN the federal reserve (a privately owned, mostly foreign owned corporation) and control world banking will never be mentioned in any media broadcast.

The US public has been a tool for many decades.

Re: New administration Reply #34 on: March 07, 2009, 07:53:30 AM
64 proven sets of coincidences still don't make a conspiracy. I'm not saying there ISN'T one, just that it hasn't been proven to me...yet.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: New administration Reply #35 on: March 07, 2009, 12:00:00 PM
Fair enough.

Re: New administration Reply #36 on: March 07, 2009, 01:35:19 PM
Holy fucking shit! Ed! Dude! Welcome back!!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: New administration Reply #37 on: March 08, 2009, 01:22:02 AM
I think Jim Goad said it best in The Redneck Manifests in his chapter on Militias and the media's hysteria over them, saying something along the lines of "The militia-chasers insist that the KKK is STILL politically powerful throughout the country, yet they'll jeer at the notion that the World Bank or CIA are influential."

Still, I don't think there's much more to this conspiracy than a nod and a wink between old money. What else could they possibly conspire to do? They own everything. The little the rest of us have is just enough to keep us from realizing how poor we really are. Those big screen T.V.s are pacifiers, not wealth or real status, and they're also just the ticket to keep us from realizing just why Aunt June can't afford her medicine and doing something about it. 

About a thousand people currently hold 1/2 to 2/3 of the entire world's wealth. There's no point to conspire to take the rest of it, they've got more than they need. Plus they have to be aware that taking more will surely cause mass rebellion. Do you think they've forgotten the French Revolution?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 01:50:16 AM by krapsna »
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: New administration Reply #38 on: March 08, 2009, 09:26:54 AM
The older I get, the more I begin to agree with you, Krsna

Re: New administration Reply #39 on: March 08, 2009, 11:04:21 AM
The older I get, the less I care.

Re: New administration Reply #40 on: March 08, 2009, 12:55:02 PM

>>About a thousand people currently hold 1/2 to 2/3 of the entire world's wealth. There's no point to conspire to take the rest of it, they've got more than they need. Plus they have to be aware that taking more will surely cause mass rebellion. Do you think they've forgotten the French Revolution? <<

Well I agree in many respects. However money today is only a tool, it has no real value. The looting isn't being done to make more billionaires although obviously that will be one result. However there must be something more to it than simply greed. I can't quite see the value of crashing the world economy on purpose either, but then people like us are pretty far removed from their world and wouldn't natively have much insight into the forms of manipulation this situation allows.

It actually could be designed to eventually spark revolt so that the current form of government can be discarded while turning weapons of mass destruction loose on the populations of the world to reduce ... crowding? Or what?

Anyway I don't think any argument can be made that the formation of the Federal Reserve wasn't a direct result of conspiracy. Even a cursory investigation proves this is a fact.The Federal Reserve itself is a scam, an international privately owned bank that controls the currency of the entire nation, one that has created a situation where the operating currency of the entire nation is loaned by them to the government forcing income tax to be collected from the public to pay the interest. The IRS is nothing more than a collection agency for the FR.

But you are right, they don't need the money, they have almost all of it anyway. But remember that paper money today has no more real value than junk mail. It's all about the perception of value. Nope, there has to be a bigger reason for it than simply accruing more of the money into the hands of the very few.  One thing that is pretty easy to understand is that a nation in financial turmoil has far more people willing and eager to join the military and it's much easier to direct the pent up energy of a nations people into external wars when a nation is on the verge of revolt.

Re: New administration Reply #41 on: March 08, 2009, 09:56:59 PM
The older I get, the more I begin to agree with you, Krsna

Cool!

Wait, about what?
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: New administration Reply #42 on: March 08, 2009, 10:14:39 PM
But remember that paper money today has no more real value than junk mail. It's all about the perception of value.

Sure, with a fiat based economy the only value the fiat has is the promise it can be exchanged for goods or services, but you already said that. The paper money isn't what's important, it's the machinery, land and resources that are the real wealth, just like it's always been.

Personally, if there were a real conspiracy to further tighten the stranglehold on the world's wealth and power and I were involved in it, I'd be gunning for those maverick hedge fund managers who are gathering up billions like crazy.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: New administration Reply #43 on: March 23, 2009, 03:38:55 AM
you can change the puppet, but it's still a fuckin' show...
<<<Delete Yourself!>>>