Quote from: bagman
I smell like whore right now. Need to take a shower.

Rehab.(Read 1698 times)
Rehab. on: October 22, 2010, 04:16:44 AM
They're trying to put me in some home for a week before they'll give me anything for my silly little destroy me issue. Sounds like bullshit. There's a 7 day inpatient (thus the week) or a who-knows-how-long out patient program which really is out of the question. I can go clean for a week no problem (at least it sounds easy) with any of the various hobbies I've accumulated and enjoyed over the years, so that just seems stupid. Anyone tried this crap? It's free, but really?...
I have an American dream, but mine involves Black Masks and Gasoline..

Re: Rehab. Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 04:42:55 AM
Sounds like you need to be slapped silly. Sorry sir but really, just get a fucking grip.

That's what everyone has always told me.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Rehab. Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 05:28:24 AM
Not at all. I think it's the idiots that think this is a good idea that need to be slapped. Just trying to get a prospective from anyone who tried it. See if it can be effective or if it'd just a est to collect tax dollars. I'm voting for the latter.

Re: Rehab. Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 06:13:25 AM
Only question worth asking: Will it make it easier to get other funds from the gov.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Rehab. Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 07:53:24 AM
...nuff said... banal for the win.