Quote from: hip
don't be such u a smarmy little b-word. i think you might just be in need of the edward to your bella. someone in your life that you care about in a way that makes you want to wax your unibrow. AND that spot around your jaw that grows dark hair down from your sideburn area to your neck. don't forget that. guys don't like beards on their sexual partners. except danzig, but he's gay.

Increase Website Traffic with XrumerMaster(Read 3316 times)
Increase Website Traffic with XrumerMaster on: July 21, 2011, 06:57:28 AM
This spam is gay.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 08:38:13 AM by mosh »

Re: Increase Website Traffic with XrumerMaster Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:37:46 AM
Geez, only a few hours, and we got spam.

Noice.

Re: Increase Website Traffic with XrumerMaster Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 09:32:41 AM
Yeah, and you might want to update the forum software.  Lots of forums have been getting hacked lately that run on the older versions.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Increase Website Traffic with XrumerMaster Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 10:34:59 AM
We haven't increased traffic in 3+ years and we dont intend to now
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Increase Website Traffic with XrumerMaster Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 01:09:43 PM
This is the newest version ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')