Quote from: Wozzeck
Angelina Jolie shits too, Kyle.
Angelina Jolie shits.

Kronic(Read 3710 times)
Kronic on: July 21, 2011, 09:18:12 AM
It's being called "synthetic cannabis", and its no where near as strong, but that doesnt stop the "I know best" crowd from banning it in some of the more conservative states here:
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/kronic-ban-sparks-firesale-fears-20110613-1g06a.html

I quite like the Skunk variety. Definately a hint of coconut in there.
http://www.gethigh.com.au/index.php/get-high/kronic-smoking-blend-review/

Re: Kronic Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 01:35:22 PM
is that the stuff that smells like potpourri?
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Kronic Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 03:32:45 PM
Banned it most places here already. I want to try some Blueberry Kush but I hear its pricey as hell...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Kronic Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 04:29:24 PM
I'd probably try OG Kush. And not because I like rap.

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

-Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn-

Re: Kronic Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 02:21:09 PM
Our crop is almost ready for harvest, I don't know what strains he planted this year but if I've been drinking at all and smoke some of his shit I have to set down because I find standing rather difficult. I'm not sure if that's because it's so potent or if it's because I'm so old or maybe a combination of the two but if I smoke it by myself I rarely ever take more that one and a half hits before putting it down.

At least I never have to pay for it.
I'll try and get some pictures.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Kronic Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 10:50:19 AM
Please do!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Kronic Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 11:08:05 AM
I've tried the synthetic weeds, and I'm definitely not a fan.

It tasted like, really bad. And the high was super edgy... It was just like an edgy paranoid high, without any of the fun stuff like regular weed has. Music didn't sound better, food didn't taste good, there was no body buzz, etc. The synthetic stuff only has one Cannabinoid though, where natural has at least 85 known Cannabinoids, so of course you're going to get a much wider range of effects.

Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Kronic Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 09:13:43 PM

Synthetic weed called "K2" was banned in my state after a family of a kid who killed himself said k2 made him do it.
Completely denying any thought that maybe their son/brother (the family appears in ads about "the dangers of k2") was depressed.

Thowever they only banned certain componets of it. There a new "incense" out in stores that is the same thing with different compounds.

Most of the people I know who smoke are ones that get drug tested for work at random. Or if it is rather dry in the area.
I've never smoked it, but this dude once sold me some kind bud and gave me the option of a cigarette wrapper or an emptypacket that had held synthetic weed. I chose the packet cuz it had a pretty dragon. There were still a few crumbs of the synth in the packet, so some of it might have gone in my bowl. It just tasted like yummy kind :)

I have heard it is a good "second option" if you can't have the real thing tho.

Re: Kronic Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 04:50:26 AM
That shit looks fucking gross.
I got some good purple kush indica right now for sale, hit me up!  ;D
<<<Delete Yourself!>>>

Re: Kronic Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 02:16:35 PM
I would love some purple kush for christmas.

Sucks that I live in the midwest.