Quote from: underclass
For those of you in America, here is what most of the western world knows about your politics... you have a black man in the white house trying to fix healthcare, which is going nowhere because all of a sudden everyone else has a way better way to fix healthcare despite it being a basket case for the last 30 years. You're in two wars you won't win, which will bankrupt you as you try to compete with China economically, which you also can't win because people have less rights and they aren't fighting two wars. Sarah Palin is loathed by every single rational person in the free world. Conan is the governer of California, which is also broke, along with all of your banks. People can't get abortions in some places but can marry their gay partner in others. End.
Quote from: Mosh
This is how it reads for the God fearin' 'mericans...

"For those of you in America, here is what you know about your politics... you have a illegitimate non US citizen niggerman in the white house trying to destroy democracy. You're in two wars doing God's work slaughtering the infidel, as our Manifest destiny says we will rule the world. Sarah Palin is the most rational person in the free world. The Governator is the governer of California, which is also full of queers, but he'll sort them out. People can't get abortions because it's an affront to God, but can marry their sister in others, which all good God fearing 'mericans approve of. God Bless 'merica."

Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches!(Read 48915 times)
Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! on: July 22, 2011, 03:34:29 PM
I thought that considering the lazerusity of the site, time for a new one.  Here's a few of my favorites of late:

Science Saved my Soul.

Storm, the Animated Movie

And for a little contrast, a music video that caught my attention last week (stick with it, it gets much better as it goes along...)

Hot Chip - I Feel Better

Edit: aww, we don't have the player thing anymore?  I was kinda getting to like that.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 03:38:05 PM by Phaedrus »
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 02:49:52 AM
I don't know what Mosh installed before, so, I'll get w/him to reinstall it ...
It's a work in progress ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 06:48:24 AM

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 10:21:17 AM
Ok this one is seriously more fucked up than it looked like starting out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdxucpPq6Lc

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 01:31:12 AM
Ian and Emp, in the day (thin, and, well, both fully American) reviewing foreign eJuices ...
http://www.youtube.com/v/Rpd75jhri10&hl
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 08:45:22 PM
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 03:29:30 PM
I don't know what Mosh installed before, so, I'll get w/him to reinstall it ...
It's a work in progress ...

I'll go looking for it in a day or two...

I dont wanna fuck the board up if it goes pear shaped.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 03:33:09 PM
Ian and Emp, in the day (thin, and, well, both fully American) reviewing foreign eJuices ...
http://www.youtube.com/v/Rpd75jhri10&hl

I guess that dude looks kinda like me, but dude, it's been a long long time since I was that thin ( or American)...

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 10:57:12 PM

I guess that dude looks kinda like me, but dude, it's been a long long time since I was that thin ( or American)...

really?
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 11:07:45 PM

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 08:58:44 AM
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 11:15:27 AM
Tune!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #12 on: November 18, 2011, 11:25:08 AM
The uploader has not made the video available in your country.

WTF, this is the only country bitches.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #13 on: November 18, 2011, 11:34:28 AM
That Storm video was fucking brilliant. Thanks Fuse

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #14 on: March 18, 2012, 05:12:03 AM
His name's Tim Minchin. search for him on youtube and you'll find a bunch of videos even funnier than that.  My favorite is "Five Poofs and Two Pianos"

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 07:15:22 AM

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM
Tim Minchin's the shit.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 06:29:39 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012, 01:07:10 PM
Thrash, I read the novella that inspired the Satan character, The Mysterious Stranger. It was written at the end of Twain's writing years and is some of the most harsh, critical, and misanthropic writing I have ever read. The story should be made mandatory reading in all public schools.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 04:25:18 PM
I've been trying to figure out where this video came from and what it truly references for a little bit now ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 12:27:05 AM
What the fuck.  I don't even know what to say.  There's nothing you CAN say.

Empire State of Mind: star wars spoof

I've been trying to figure out where this video came from and what it truly references for a little bit now ...

If you mean the film and not the story it's The Adventures of Mark Twain

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 02:18:19 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mysterious_Stranger

Wow!
I wanna read ALL of this now!

I mean, after all, I've been in the motherfucker's house!
Hahaha ...

Thanks, Johnny, for the reference(s) ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 07:30:04 AM

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 09:49:20 PM
Left 4 Dead 2 - Helms Deep Map

Stick around for the end this is worth watching all the way through.

Left 4 Dead 2 - Helm's Deep Part 3 - The Big Guns!

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 09:52:57 PM
thought process just now:

1. left 4 dead... that's some zombie game thing. meh. but,
2. ooh, helm's deep? might be interesting. how lon...
3. oh. 16:19. nevermind.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #25 on: June 26, 2012, 06:28:51 AM
oh god what is this

edit:  oh apparently the site I got it from had it fast forwarded a bit, the insane part is around 1:15 in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-g7KBACkoCs#!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 06:31:13 AM by Phaedrus »

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #26 on: June 26, 2012, 08:04:45 AM
Is this just the night for me to find really fuck up shit or what?  This woman has a whole channel full of this shit.  Keep watching this, it gets funnier and creepier the further on it goes.

I don't want my pizza burning
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:06:34 AM by Phaedrus »

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #27 on: June 26, 2012, 05:40:08 PM
W
T
F
?
?
?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #28 on: July 20, 2012, 07:14:43 PM

really?

Did Dylan shave off his neckbeard?

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #29 on: July 21, 2012, 01:58:55 PM