Quote from: 13chemicals
When I quit drinking and started banging junk I lost 35 pounds.  Then I quit shooting up and the weight has stayed off.  People ask me how I lost the weight and I say, "pilates."

Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches!(Read 48917 times)
Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #150 on: March 06, 2020, 06:13:50 PM
This is hilarious especially the monkey at the end, I don't remember that one. I remember all of these from the back page of comics through the 60's and early 70s, though my family was far too poor to indulge me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-_vh4_4msU
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #151 on: March 07, 2020, 08:51:28 PM
I remember most if those things ...
... and the "hovercrafts"

But, the LIVE monkey?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #152 on: March 18, 2020, 11:06:55 PM
A live 'vicious' monkey! hahaha

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #153 on: March 19, 2020, 12:13:40 AM
Right ...
I remember the news story; vaguely ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #154 on: March 19, 2020, 08:56:14 PM

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #155 on: March 21, 2020, 07:50:17 PM
I've always liked those ...
I liked them when Johnny Carson did them too ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #156 on: April 16, 2020, 04:56:45 AM
Hey dude, check out all of these MrVinylObsessive videos freshly recorded from vinyl.

Here is one to get you started. But I hope you have a good sound system, these deserve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-TihbyF3oM

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #157 on: April 17, 2020, 08:03:31 PM
Wow, it starts with Sirius ....
That is, like, ... wow ...
I used to use that to announce scores during trivia nights ....

I love this; thanks for the share, Mike ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #158 on: April 17, 2020, 10:52:39 PM
 ;)

Amazing how all that sound separation and definition comes from a single pinpoint.

Man I gotta get my turntable in order.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #159 on: April 17, 2020, 11:37:24 PM
The first one of the vinyl recordings I listened to was this one. For quite a long time this song seemed quite apropo.  But possibly or probably not for the obvious reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7uS1RxHZ_0

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #160 on: April 18, 2020, 09:03:12 AM
Here is "Burping Girl" (who I think is a guy) ...
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/pl8hga/tosh-0-cewebrity-profile---burping-girl---uncensored

----------

I'm another note, you know what "Spandau Ballet" is; right?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #161 on: April 18, 2020, 01:34:04 PM
Well that's disturbing.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #162 on: April 19, 2020, 12:43:24 AM
You never answered my question ....
(Spandau Ballet is a pretty morbid name for a band, actually)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #163 on: April 19, 2020, 02:04:31 AM
Would it be better if it were called The Remington Ballet ?

Anyway that's the only song of theirs I've ever heard.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #164 on: April 21, 2020, 11:21:56 AM
"Spandau Ballet" is a WW1 term for someone getting gunned down by a "Spandau" machine gun ...
In WW2 it was expanded to also include the convulsing of those exposed to nerve gasses in the gas chambers ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #165 on: April 21, 2020, 11:57:46 AM
Now why would you know that sir?

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #166 on: April 21, 2020, 03:00:15 PM
Why don't you start a band and call it The Zipperhead Apocalypse?
Used during Vietnam, Charlie was coined zipperheads because of the way a head looked after it had been hit with a high powered automatic weapon.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #167 on: April 21, 2020, 06:20:31 PM
Or maybe The Zipperhead Consortium?

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #168 on: April 21, 2020, 11:20:37 PM
Not a bad band name ....

... and I know lots of things I probably shouldn't know
... but, yet, I somehow do
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #169 on: April 22, 2020, 12:00:30 AM
If it makes you feel any better, this person doubts it HERE ...
(... and even relates it to the possible hangings of German war criminals)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #170 on: May 05, 2020, 03:32:18 AM
You see I bought a ticket to the world when I enlisted, and it completely ruined my perfect patriotism.

I liked this song (Spandau Ballet - True) because during 9/11 I tried to clue people into the real deal but all they wanted to hear was the packaged bullshit being shoveled by the bush admin.

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID!

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #171 on: May 05, 2020, 04:03:46 AM
Yeah I'm a fucking soldier and I understand how a group of people would react under automatic fire . Maybe it is a bit dark but what about all the devil fucking garbage music during the 80's and 90's? Was that a good thing? (mosh)

Worse than rap and that is not a stretch

Did they have it wrong when they said all they wanted was the truth to be known? HUH?

What?

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #172 on: May 05, 2020, 08:41:24 AM
I'm going to need a reference here before I can comment ....
(Other than agreeing that people are stupid) ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #173 on: May 18, 2020, 12:34:14 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #174 on: May 19, 2020, 11:06:34 AM
I like the dirt runs further down the page.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJdpnjuSWVOLgGT9fIzL0g
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 11:12:25 AM by Tru »

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #175 on: May 19, 2020, 02:52:48 PM
Fictional Scotch
https://insidethecask.com/2017/11/23/top-fictional-scotch-whisky-brands-on-tv-and-films/

I've seen the Glengoolie brand on Archer many times but usually only the first part of the name was visible, I always thought they were drinking Glenfiddich.
Because the bottle and label are similar. But the product is clearly featured on the episode I'm currently watching and is one of the first images on this site.

Ok these aren't exactly youtube links but there is one or more youtube video links on them. 

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #176 on: May 20, 2020, 03:00:46 AM
Not youtube but related to the vinyl offerings and my comment about getting my turntable in order. Ok I dug it out of storage tonight (Beogram 3000) and check this shit out.
Replacement cartridge, (this is ridiculous)  but the top of the line replacement for this 50 year old turntable.
https://www.sound-smith.com/cartridges/bo/voice-bo

I also have the matching Beomaster 3000-2 receiver that was sold with it. A matched set. Now you can look up the Beogram 3000 turntable on eBay and let me know what you think but this set is turning out to be a spectacular thrift store find for $15... from many, um many years ago.
The 3000-2 receiver is in MoMA in NY city, although not currently on display apparently.
https://www.moma.org/collection/works/1842

The cartridge and stylus are intact and appears to be undamaged. The drive belt needed to be replaced. It didn't seem important at the time. Been in storage all this time. The amp worked quite well many years ago but today I can't say.

The "lift" medallion on the turntable control knob came off when I tipped it over to get the exact model number. Needs to be glued back on, but that little aluminum circle alone costs $20! hahaha this thing is a gold mine now.

edited because I realized I hadn't specified the turntable from the start.
sucker weighs a ton though for a turntable. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 05:13:15 PM by Tru »

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #177 on: May 21, 2020, 01:50:19 PM
There's a LoT of classic old "hifi" equipment going to tons of money these days ...
Why do you think there's a big deal made out of "tubes" or "tube emulation"?

Hell, I've jammed through a bunch of old electronics and it's to die for ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #178 on: May 22, 2020, 10:45:28 PM
Even far more rare I have this, fully functional and original from 1966.
It has a modest 100w x 2 RMS output.

http://101iq.com/mattes/Mattes_SSP200_Brochure.pdf

Even had a long email convo a few years back about it with the designer who was one of the founders of Dolby Laboratories. It has a unique architecture.
He was fucking amazed that I even had one! And had tracked him down. Hahahaha. He told me all about how the top engineers back then always drove Lincoln's ... Because the blacks all drove Cadillac's! LOL 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 10:58:20 PM by Tru »

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #179 on: May 25, 2020, 11:01:48 PM
It was the 1960s ...
But, holy balls; I'd love to pump some good tunes through that shit ....

Now I wanna go and jam with a tube amp ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')