Quote from: 13chemicals
Life is too short to do rails off of someone's triple chin.

Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches!(Read 49310 times)
Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #210 on: August 22, 2020, 07:17:35 PM
Fo'Shizzle, Muh'Nizzle ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #211 on: August 25, 2020, 02:09:20 AM
Motherfucking YouTube is starting to piss me the fuck off. They have started censoring posts. Used to be you could say whatever but just in the past few days I have has a dozen or more posts sent into the Twilight Zone by pussy assed censors who have their religious sensibilities bruised by shit I have to say.

I'm going to install a keylogger because even if a long post is really well thought out, if you say one thing they don't like your post is gone. And a long well thought out post is really hard to reproduce and likely would still go into oblivion if you tried. So was thinking of posting it over and over.
Nobody can speak their mind in their comments section anymore. Unless you want to say something they allow. Really fucking sucks.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #212 on: September 01, 2020, 11:30:40 PM
That's because the millennials need to be coddled ...

IF you ain't sucking their dicks, you shouldn't open your mouth ...

Fucking turds ...

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #213 on: October 08, 2020, 10:03:24 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #214 on: October 08, 2020, 01:58:11 PM
I would just get a hot nurse to do all that.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #215 on: October 08, 2020, 08:12:36 PM
Today it's been 24 days since I hit the hospital, I started walking without aid ie walker, crutches, cane ect about three days ago.
I usually take a crutch along because walking without aid makes my leg hurt later. But recently I have started forgetting about my crutch and leaving it in the other room. 

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #216 on: October 08, 2020, 11:49:49 PM
Meh, tell us what to parrot, I can't resist anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryG86S0sbW4

Vote for Trump and if he doesn't honor his word to start a NEW CRIMINAL investigation into 9/11. If he doesn't live up to it the demonstrations so far will pale in comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wph1bCTzmEo&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 01:52:30 AM by Tru »

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #217 on: October 10, 2020, 12:55:45 PM
Today it's been 24 days since I hit the hospital, I started walking without aid ie walker, crutches, cane ect about three days ago.
I usually take a crutch along because walking without aid makes my leg hurt later. But recently I have started forgetting about my crutch and leaving it in the other room. 
You know as well as anybody, you have to build it back up ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #218 on: October 16, 2020, 04:36:18 PM
I heard this years ago, and I'm STILL trying to figure out how/why this is the theme to M*A*S*H ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whhAg6bA3_o
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #219 on: October 16, 2020, 04:43:10 PM
Motherfucking YouTube is starting to piss me the fuck off. They have started censoring posts. Used to be you could say whatever but just in the past few days I have has a dozen or more posts sent into the Twilight Zone by pussy assed censors who have their religious sensibilities bruised by shit I have to say.

I'm going to install a keylogger because even if a long post is really well thought out, if you say one thing they don't like your post is gone. And a long well thought out post is really hard to reproduce and likely would still go into oblivion if you tried. So was thinking of posting it over and over.
Nobody can speak their mind in their comments section anymore. Unless you want to say something they allow. Really fucking sucks.

I reread this; why not post the video here and repost the comment(s) here as well ...
You know that it won't be censored here, and you can always just link to it ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #220 on: October 17, 2020, 07:55:33 PM
Interesting idea, I'll try to think of that next time I'm pretty sure one is going to be deleted.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #221 on: October 17, 2020, 07:58:37 PM
I heard this years ago, and I'm STILL trying to figure out how/why this is the theme to M*A*S*H ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whhAg6bA3_o

Can't shed any light on this but a lot of army (military) guys do commit suicide, so could have something to do with it.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #222 on: October 21, 2020, 02:02:35 PM
I thought of that too ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #223 on: October 21, 2020, 07:15:20 PM
This was a bit of extra tagged on at the end of a movie I watched on youtube.
But check out the name of the guy that just got fragged. Someone from the old days?

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #224 on: October 21, 2020, 07:36:24 PM
You killed the undead?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #225 on: October 22, 2020, 04:06:43 AM
Hey I wasn't involved, just tripping on the name lettering of the guy who just got killed.
Like a poorly remembered syntax with an R1 finish.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #226 on: October 22, 2020, 11:29:42 PM
Ahhh, gotcha ...

You wanna hear something I just found out yesterday?
The day I though about that song (and posted it), I also thought about my friend
for a split second ... I don't know why; I've not spoken to him in years ...

... he killed himself that night !
(Like, no bullshit; he really did!
His daughter even wrote on FB "at least you aren't in pain anymore, daddy")
How fucked up is that?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #227 on: October 22, 2020, 11:30:25 PM
Here's an interesting concept, pulled off quite well ...

https://youtu.be/1cOosnkWj2g
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #228 on: October 25, 2020, 07:11:43 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #229 on: November 29, 2020, 12:46:36 AM
Ahhh, gotcha ...

You wanna hear something I just found out yesterday?
The day I though about that song (and posted it), I also thought about my friend
for a split second ... I don't know why; I've not spoken to him in years ...

... he killed himself that night !
(Like, no bullshit; he really did!
His daughter even wrote on FB "at least you aren't in pain anymore, daddy")
How fucked up is that?
I never paid enough attention to this post from a few months back.
Don't know what to say except I finally realized how much this must have meant to you. 

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #230 on: November 29, 2020, 12:49:19 AM
Forgot, I wanted to post a youtube clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIwUpvf2jXY

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #231 on: November 29, 2020, 07:54:10 PM
It's aight ....

And I remember that Popeye episode ...
They used to show Popeye on WSBK Channel 38 up here when I was a kid ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #232 on: November 30, 2020, 01:49:07 PM
I didn't remember that episode.

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #233 on: November 30, 2020, 03:41:05 PM
I'm sure I've seen them all at one point or another ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #234 on: January 10, 2021, 04:40:41 AM
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 04:52:49 AM by Tru »

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #235 on: January 10, 2021, 10:10:28 AM
Aren't they ALL dangerous?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #236 on: January 11, 2021, 12:43:49 PM
Yes but this motherfucker is obviously insane as well as being a criminal, what does that say about all the people who believe his bullshit and send him money thinking they can buy their way into their imaginary heaven.

This is why it's no longer enough to simply be an atheist. 

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #237 on: January 11, 2021, 09:43:43 PM
Even then ...
Atheism should just be the norm ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #238 on: January 13, 2021, 12:33:20 AM

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #239 on: January 13, 2021, 01:00:42 AM