Quote from: krapsna
Don't you read Cosmo?

Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches!(Read 17170 times)
Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #180 on: May 28, 2020, 08:12:39 PM
also not youtube but more closely related. Remember when we were taking about the Trailer Park Boys? Been a while, I just revisited the Cartoon version and even though I know I have watched these before they are still really funny.
http://solarmovie.net/watch/Ovkryz8d-trailer-park-boys-the-animated-series-season-1.html

Might need some help with this source in the form of good ad blockers, redirect blockers ect. It's pretty trashy but easy to deal with once you get to know it.
If you don't have a clear understanding of what I'm getting at it may allow the fake Microsoft virus warning page scam or some other crap that tries to tell you your computer is locked and took over your browser-at least-because blah blah blah. Those can be hard to deal with if you have other tabs and or videos buffering in the background. If you don't have these tools, Just saying.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 08:17:48 PM by Tru »
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #181 on: May 28, 2020, 11:50:41 PM
Ok YouTube straight up.

No, I don't really subscribe to this but interesting to think about.
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: Motherfucking YOUTUBE Thread, Bitches! Reply #182 on: May 31, 2020, 10:46:30 PM
I bought that AdGuard lifetime deal ...
I'm pretty happy with it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')